RangerTell Vekta

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be of interest that I have been using the Rangertell Vekta to find underground piping & conduit lines with great success this year. I work for a very large geosurvey company, making thousands of dollars a week just using the Vekta for a couple of hours each day. The accuracy achieved is virtually 100% & it cuts the costs for this company remarkably. I will never forget the great instrument this is as I prove it daily.

Carl. What have you found over so many years? We'd love to see your treasures.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It might be of interest that I have been using the Rangertell Vekta to find underground piping & conduit lines with great success this year. I work for a very large geosurvey company, making thousands of dollars a week just using the Vekta for a couple of hours each day. The accuracy achieved is virtually 100% & it cuts the costs for this company remarkably. I will never forget the great instrument this is as I prove it daily.

Carl. What have you found over so many years? We'd love to see your treasures.

Carl is an engineer at White’s metal detectors...Thank you..most of us know more people that use these devices in their companies...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody wants to make their own and see for themselves if this is B.S., do an ebay search for DDS signal generator. You will find that one for $50 and that includes shipping. Don't take my word on it that I built one and wasted my time and money. I also built one that was much lighter weight. Both were awkward and clumsy and did not point to my test target. Not like I am some novice.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Anybody wants to make their own and see for themselves if this is B.S., do an ebay search for DDS signal generator. You will find that one for $50 and that includes shipping. Don't take my word on it that I built one and wasted my time and money. I also built one that was much lighter weight. Both were awkward and clumsy and did not point to my test target. Not like I am some novice.
What are you talking about...How could something with a signal generator be clumsy and awkward? Were the rods made of lead?

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a DDS signal generator. I'm talking about a Vekta. There's a calculator on the Examiner and thousands of ppl know it ain't a calculator. Form factor is irrelevant. It's what it does. You won't find a detector half as good for four times the $$$. $6000 a week for 10 hours work is good enough for me. As far as gold etc is concerned watch this space for million dollar finds round the corner!

It would be good to see that Carl has found something though. I don't think I've ever seen one in number find from him. What does that tell you? He hasn't worked for Whites all his life...:dontknow:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Earth_2014, your advertisement identifies the nature of the product, and also identifies what kind of customer you want to buy it. It's called "qualifying the mark".

Any marks who qualify, pay up! Not only will you get what you wanted, you'll darn well deserve it.

Just spend your own money, not someone else's.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a signal generator or frequency generator same thing. You don't have to pay $50 for one, some cost under $30 same thing only without a box. It has an $18 antenna and a $2 swivel handle. I tell people if you just have to have a hand-held locator buy a frequency generator and hold it in your free hand. Then use an L-rod in your working hand and do the box-in method. That is, just walk until you get a response and then turn ninety degrees and walk that line then repeat until you narrow it down to a small "box" area. If you knew anything about a discriminated signal line you would know you can't get one by doing the sweep procedure. That's what so ridiculous about this device--you pay an extra $1000 for a $100 device and it's not even the correct way to locate.

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's taken 12 years of experimenting to get the frequency codes provided as accurate as possible. That might sound trite if you don't know how difficult it is to eliminate throwouts and deal with hot ground etc. Some of the sewer lines etc case in point are many, many feet down. You could fill your pockets with signal generators and still not know the finer details of pinpointing the target. It's a long and extremely complicated process that takes many years of development. That's what you are paying for, not what appears straightforward to a newbie. But since you have no way of knowing how much work has gone into the perfecting process you are entitled to comment I guess. Erring on the side of caution you might think. Some would say this but cynics die younger than most people it's been found in a survey. I prefer to test an item before saying anything. Otherwise you are running a scam. No-brainer.

If you think LRLS are a fraud what you really mean is you don't know what work has been done in developing them. Personally I don't give a toss whether you buy them or not. Don't, because if you're a skeptic you'll find something to fault with them, despite any good detection they might effect. And then the question of fairness arises. You might be ruining someone's detecting success.

All I'm saying is the Vekta does find pipes and cables etc down tens of feet and is keeping me in work. There is just no way this is not true. Obviously it will find the metals and gems it is advertised to find, as I have found out from experience with other users.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I build actually has real modifications. You buy off-the-shelf from ebay and you get factory rejects. You put a meter to it and you will know right away what I am talking about.

No one has convinced me the whole thing is not a skeptic hoax. Rabid skeptics.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll let you on to a little secret here. The rabid skeptics are not really skeptics at all. They know LRL's work, they just want to protect the profits they make from their metal detector patents. What started as a skeptic hoax turned into a make maker for them. That just shows you when ethics are so low this kountry is circling in the toilet bowl.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course the "skeptics" have all admitted they can't use an LRL and are failed dowsers--all except Art who just admits he can't use an LRL. Of course if you look at his dowsing you will know he can't do that, either. Just like Sam he has been trying to take that one back. Words, once spoken, fly irrevocably.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Of course the "skeptics" have all admitted they can't use an LRL and are failed dowsers--all except Art who just admits he can't use an LRL. Of course if you look at his dowsing you will know he can't do that, either. Just like Sam he has been trying to take that one back. Words, once spoken, fly irrevocably.
No...you are the skeptic that has posted that he can not use these tools...I can use a LRL or a dowsing rod to find treasure...Gee mike..Just more misinformation...
Art

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The work I did on these I can tell you it works better if you hold an L-rod in your working hand. Of course it does not work that good this way but better than the make-believe magic wand. And and thing that uses a swivel rod it's all just body response that you have to learn just like dowsing. You can buy a DDS signal generator for under $30 on ebay. It's the same as that $50 one but doesn't come in a box. I have both and neither one works correctly--they both have the same problems which anyone with a meter can easily see.

Here's a little something about the subconscious. You can B.S. it for a while but once it catches on it becomes conditioned to accept no more B.S. The typical unethical tactic is to give people a continuous supply of numbers to punch in. And if those don't work they will give you more. 150? LOL Try this, try that. I doubt they even know how to use one.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The forum won't let me talk about the ones I build but they let people talk up the rip-off ones. I guess I need to start a conservative treasure forum. One with decent values.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The forum won't let me talk about the ones I build but they let people talk up the rip-off ones. I guess I need to start a conservative treasure forum. One with decent values.
Just like all you skeptics....You can not believe what your eyes see ....

Here's a little something about the subconscious. You can B.S. it for a while but once it catches on it becomes conditioned to accept no more B.S. The typical unethical tactic is to give people a continuous supply of numbers to punch in. And if those don't work they will give you more. 150? LOL Try this, try that. I doubt they even know how to use one.
Hey Mike...Why don’t you give use a report on VHF MFD’s...they are much better than anything that I have used...You can own them but can not sell them..Art
The work I did on these I can tell you it works better if you hold an L-rod in your working hand. Of course it does not work that good this way but better than the make-believe magic wand.
And you complain that they will not let you sell them...
I can tell you it works better if you hold an L-rod in your working hand
Is this one of your instructions?
Of course it does not work that good this way
Why would I want one ?

Last edited:

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We don't dig pull tabs either. :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I don’t either but I read a lot of post and that seems to be one of the problems when looking for gold

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I'm saying is the Vekta does find pipes and cables etc down tens of feet and is keeping me in work. There is just no way this is not true.

Well, yes, there is a way.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No your problem is your trying to sell with out being a supporting vendor, feel free to build your own forum... ..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions