RangerTell Vekta

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earth_2014, your advertisement identifies the nature of the product, and also identifies what kind of customer you want to buy it. It's called "qualifying the mark".

Any marks who qualify, pay up! Not only will you get what you wanted, you'll darn well deserve it.

Just spend your own money, not someone else's.

I think you hit it right on the head.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No that is not what I am saying...One of the people that Carl hates who made very good MFD’s was a retired Physicist that spent 30 years at NASA and I know a few Electrical Engineers that use them for Treasure Hunting...I guess it is just too complicated for some to understand...that is why I have put experiments on here so they can see how simple it is..Art http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/407441-my-lrl-projects-update-2.html
Posts #29-30 and 31

I have already received messages that there are 17 more treasure hunters who like these posts and have added these methods to their tools

Gotta say one thing: You are persistent! Faith is very helpful in life. Faith will probably no be very helpful in finding treasure. Real science cannot be ignored, yet Art you somehow continue to ignore facts. I am amazed you have time to post with all the treasures you must have accumulated. Why would you even care who believes in LRL's? If they work so great, that should be satisfactory for you.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What’s wrong Woof…Is he a treat to your job?,,,,,NASA has sent space ships out with Ion engines….Look around and your may see that more and more Companies are using these kinds of cheap and light weight tools…Your excuses just don't count any more..

I'm late to this party but it just popped up. So, because NASA employs thrusters that use ions this validates long range detectors? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have a sodium cooled nuclear reactor in that handheld device?

Yes, I suppose if a gold deposit had a couple kilowatts or a supply of acid applied to it a detector might pick it up from a distance. But waving a 1970 transistor radio era AM antenna, calculator and a dry cell at a deposit any distance away that is just plain 'ol minerals in the soil and getting a measurable response is more magic than science. ANY salt/chloride in moist or damp soil will be an ion hot-spot FAR more active than gold. Gold is a very stable element that does not emit "ions". It doesn't even corrode. An "ion" is a molecule (or atom) which has "lost" one electron and has a positive charge.

Last edited:

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm late to this party but it just popped up. So, because NASA employs thrusters that use ions this validates long range detectors? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have a sodium cooled nuclear reactor in that handheld device?

Yes, I suppose if a gold deposit had a couple kilowatts or a supply of acid applied to it a detector might pick it up from a distance. But waving a 1970 transistor radio era AM antenna, calculator and a dry cell at a deposit any distance away that is just plain 'ol minerals in the soil and getting a measurable response is more magic than science. ANY salt/chloride in moist or damp soil will be an ion hot-spot FAR more active than gold. Gold is a very stable element that does not emit "ions". It doesn't even corrode. An "ion" is a molecule (or atom) which has "lost" one electron and has a positive charge.

Charlie, thanks for joining the party, let see how art disputes your post! It all makes absolute (factual) sense. I am really having a blast here. Very entertaining.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Real science cannot be ignored, yet Art you somehow continue to ignore facts. I am amazed you have time to post with all the treasures you must have accumulated. Why would you even care who believes in LRL's? If they work so great, that should be satisfactory for you.
I come here to help discuss with people who have chosen to use LRL’S TO ENJOY THEIR HOBBY. Why are you here?...Art

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I come here to help discuss with people who have chosen to use LRL’S TO ENJOY THEIR HOBBY. Why are you here?...Art

Actually, I was fascinated with the Electroscopes years ago. When I heard about the phony circuitry (or lack thereof), I was shocked that so many still believe in this snake oil, so I thought I would see if anything has really "changed" with LRL's. Sounds like the same old scam to me. Why can't someone post an independent, non-biased video, of maybe 5 coffee cans buried, one with gold, one with silver, 3 empty. Punch in the magic numbers & see how quickly it finds the cans containing silver & gold. This should be an easy test for the Vekta. When you post a (real) video like this, I may change my tune, lol. Not likely though.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread