Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

View Poll Results: Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are genuine maps to the Lost Dutchman mine

21 12.50%
  • They are genuine maps to some lost mine, not necessarily the Dutchman

71 42.26%
  • They are fakes, created with the intention to fool

76 45.24%
Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree317Likes

Thread: The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2010

Re: The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeOne
    Oroblanco said 'I suggest you contact Mr Tom Kollenborn concerning your doubts on the veracity of the witnesses of Storm's creating fake petroglyphs.'
    Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong? Tom Kollenborn is involved with freemasonry and free masons on what level though? 32 or 33? We do know freemasons are in fact sworn to secrecy by oath. 'So i would not expect anyone sworn to secrecy to reveal truthfully any secret, and that is a fact.' Ps. I havent any doubts whatsoever concerning the facts.
    NO,

You are spreading a false rumor about someone you obviously don't know. Tom is not a Mason. If you want to start a conspiracy theory, pick someone else. You have NO facts.

Back on ignore for you. That's where people like you belong.

Joe Ribaudo
    'Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong?' Very strange that "you" would get mad and claim to put me on ignore for this? So your telling me, and everyone. No secrecy and no sworn to secrecy ever? In other words Tom Kollen born has never ever sworn to secrecy, and your also saying this is a fact? and can be proved no secrecy ever in toms life, no secret locations in the superstition mountain range, and no secrets kept from anyone Right? This is a clue and a quote from Tom, '1902, the Phoenix Elks Club held a big party for Bark congratulating him on his marriage.' We found a book written by a member of the Elks Lodge admitting it is Masonic. You will see them listed with Masonic organizations. AJ Elks 2349 MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS HIDE UNDER MANY NAMES

(Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Ruritans, Eastern Star, Woodmen, Merry Pranksters, Shriners, B'nai B'rith, Hellfire Club, Oddfellows, Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, to name a few)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Aug 2010

Comment to the entire room. I am really surprised in the lack of knowledge of the
    Spanish/Mexican history in the Sups. by the Dutchhunters.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    1894 times

Native One wrote
    'Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong?' Very strange that "you" would get mad and claim to put me on ignore for this? So your telling me, and everyone. No secrecy and no sworn to secrecy ever? In other words Tom Kollen born has never ever sworn to secrecy, and your also saying this is a fact? and can be proved no secrecy ever in toms life, no secret locations in the superstition mountain range, and no secrets kept from anyone Right? This is a clue and a quote from Tom, '1902, the Phoenix Elks Club held a big party for Bark congratulating him on his marriage.' We found a book written by a member of the Elks Lodge admitting it is Masonic. You will see them listed with Masonic organizations. AJ Elks 2349 MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS HIDE UNDER MANY NAMES

(Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Ruritans, Eastern Star, Woodmen, Merry Pranksters, Shriners, B'nai B'rith, Hellfire Club, Oddfellows, Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, to name a few)
    Your quote from Tom K does not have him saying that HE is a member of said Phoenix Elks Club, only that the club held a party for Bark. Where can we find verification that the Elks club is a Masonic organization? Looks like a major assumption on your part about Mr Kollenborn, and linking all those clubs to the Masons is something I have serious trouble believing. The Rotary club, Kiwanis too? Sorry but I can't swallow that any more than your accusation of Tom K being a Freemason.

Native One also wrote
    Comment to the entire room. I am really surprised in the lack of knowledge of the
    There is a definite lack of knowledge of Spanish & Mexican history around here, among some of our members; perhaps you would like to post the best reference books on this history of Spanish and Mexican history in the Superstitions, so that all of us may benefit? Thank you in advance;
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Aug 2010

Strange that you would avoid commenting on the 'sworn to secrecy' and rather comment on the lodge without doing your own online research. It sounds like you make major assumptions without research. The fact is you Dutchman Hunters all know everything and mexican history in the sups like the back of your hands your not fooling anyone so dont even try. As far as accusations they are only questions with question marks why on earth would you think they were accusations. Now ill bet everyone is questioning.

us
    Aug 2010
    Phoenix
    1 times

Advertisement

Hello guys and gals – there’s a not so new button on this site and it’s called “IGNORE”.

Keep on topic with “IGNORE”. It reduces aggrevation, frustration, infestation, and moderation!

Have a great day with “IGNORE” – Give yours a try today!

Always one step ahead...

us
    Aug 2010
    Phoenix
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco
    I respectfully disagree that the creation of the stone maps required more than one person, or any large sum of money, as Somehiker already posted his experiment in making fake stone maps it shows that such a task is not that difficult. Thinking that it requires a large investment of money and a group of people is supposition, not supported by experiment. We just do not know the history of the stone maps prior to 1949, so everything past that point is likewise supposition. Frauds are not always leaked or admitted to, sadly.

Who said I even wear undies?

Oroblanco
    First; NOT interested about your undie preferences.

Second; You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. < Where did I say anything about Storm needing money to create the stone maps? I mearly suggested that a possibile motivation for him to create the maps, > was to get money. <- Of which I "skillfully" debunked that whole possibility...
    Always one step ahead...

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1180 times

...... MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS HIDE UNDER MANY NAMES ......
    This Masonic thing is really old news. Their involvement in these treasure conspiracies is no different than that of the SJ, KT, LDS, KGC, Merovingians, etc., etc., etc. They all work for someone else - finding out who that might be would be the interesting challenge.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1894 times

Strange that you would avoid commenting on the 'sworn to secrecy' and rather comment on the lodge without doing your own online research. It sounds like you make major assumptions without research. The fact is you Dutchman Hunters all know everything and mexican history in the sups like the back of your hands your not fooling anyone so dont even try. As far as accusations they are only questions with question marks why on earth would you think they were accusations. Now ill bet everyone is questioning.
    Avoid commenting on the "sworn to secrecy" bit? How about IGNORED that statement of yours, since unless it were proven that Mr Kollenborn was in fact a member of the Freemasons in some way, it would be irrelevant. Whom has never once been sworn to secrecy over some thing at some point in their lives? Even children do such things over the secret pet frog that Mom would kill us for having in the house etc. You are the person making major assumptions, and refuse to back up your assertions with documented evidence.

Your next little insult is a joke; who here has ever said they know everything of Mexican history or that they know the Superstitions like the back of their hand? I certainly never have, so your statement is false. I don't know everything about the Superstitions or of Mexican or Spanish history and have never claimed that I did. You on the other hand have already said that Dutch hunters don't know Spanish/Mexican history in the Superstitions so I asked you to name a few books we can read to learn what it is that you think we (collectively) do not know, and you conveniently dodged that simple request. Your whole attitude here has been confrontational, hinting at insults right along when most of us have been civil and polite to you. Clearly you do not want to have a discussion of the topic, unless it is what you want to say only.

Javaone wrote

First; NOT interested about your undie preferences.

Second; You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. < Where did I say anything about Storm needing money to create the stone maps? I mearly suggested that a possibile motivation for him to create the maps, > was to get money. <- Of which I "skillfully" debunked that whole possibility...
    Well, it was YOU who brought up my undies in the first place, remember? So they (my undies) were on YOUR mind well before I ever made mention of them. Now you are embarrassed that I replied, so I have no wish to embarrass you any further and will allow the mystery of what is worn underneath to remain an un-solved (and un-sought) mystery.

Second it rather looks like you are the one in need of brushing up on comprehension of what you read; I suggest you re-read the past posts referred to.

It is crystal clear that you believe in the Peralta stones, and cannot have a discussion without trying to make it some kind of personal conflict, like several other "believers". I have not been rude to you nor insulted anyone who does believe the stone maps are genuine, but apparently you can't do likewise for anyone who does NOT believe they are genuine, nor that they even necessarily are maps of the Superstitions. So I won't waste your time and mine any further. Good luck and good hunting Jerry and Native One, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
    Oroblanco

us
    Sep 2007
    UTAH
    tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
    23 times

Don't feel bad; there are still historians in Utah that claim there is no evidence of them ever being here. *#@% for brains.

Aug 2007
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

i think its all a Cruel Hoax....lol

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1894 times

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Fork
    Don't feel bad; there are still historians in Utah that claim there is no evidence of them ever being here. *#@% for brains.
    What? No Dutch-hunters have ever been to Utah?

Aug 2007

dutch hunters have been to moon and back ..lol what do you think they went there for in the first place ...lol

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1894 times

Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman
    dutch hunters have been to moon and back ..lol what do you think they went there for in the first place ...lol
    Well I heard on TV that they went to check if it was really made of green cheese, and when they found out it wasn't they haven't bothered to go back.

Aug 2007

i herd they just wanted to moon the whole plant at one time ...lol

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1894 times

Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links