Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Peralta Stones feature a code on the map stones.

The Code has not been broken.......2 = 3 + Mine symbol + 18 = 7

Any takers wanna assert their algebraic mastery?

Cause I know precisely what these codes signify and its nothing mathematical.

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a pair of dark glasses and a tougne with a blue colored bird on it .
A pic of some gold ore would make a believer out of me , hope the best for you treasure seeker . :tchest::tchest:

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like The Planter's Peanut with a goatee and sunglasses (sans tophat and cane).

Mike

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If numbers are used then mathematics is present.
It's like saying A=B + mine symbol + C=D but the Alphabet has nothing to do with it.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
ive been trying to fig out, what the thing on the floor
is in the crevice in the wall on the left, rope,snake?

edit forgot to add img
snake rope.png

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the picture .
On the wall are shadows of trees and the shadow of the person who took the picture ( yellow circle ) . Looks like a woman with long hair , wearing short pants .
In the green circle is Gasper wearing his sunglasses and holding his sun umbrella .He was ready for a trip to the closest beach , also sat and smiled to the camera

picture 2.jpg picture.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

ELDO,
You've left out a part of the equation, knowingly or not, huh
but I'll give it a shot. 2 3 mine symbol is your goal =1. Its it makes a triangle like the noticeable one the trail map. There are 7 gold mines and the other's are silver. But what you left out is the 4 hump line which needs to be in to solve the puzzle. Now I have not found them all yet. But I will in time so I do know you really don't have a clue on where to START.
Your friend Wrmickel1

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would be happy to help. You'll have to be patient with me though. I am waiting for a large sum of money to arrive from a Nigerian prince.

Freakin' hilarious.

The rock drawing looks like a cartoon of some old hippie wearin' shades to me.

Last edited:

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wplatym wrote:

"I have tryed to let it be known that I have found this mine so people can quit looking for it ."

Telling people you found it is not sufficient to halt the search. Anybody can sign in and say they found it. As long as people aren't looking where you say you found it, don't worry about 'em. Once you've proved it, they'll quit looking for it.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
rplatym: You have started two separate threads, each asking for help and then you disappear after each of your initial posts on each thread, is this what would happen to an investors money ? Disappear ? If you are serious, you would be providing more proof rather than apparently logging in to play mind games. Is this how the name rplatym came into use ?
If the mods feel this is excessive, please remove my comment, but it is so childish to have an individual try to pretend he /she is someone they are not.

neither wplatym or any of the other "mine finders" on this forum have any clue where the ldm or any other lost mine is..if they did they wouldnt be on here bragging about it...they are just yanking your chain

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
[Quote removed for rule violations]
Or they have convinced themselves that they have.
They can't all be chain yankers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Simon1, your post is out of line...

Hooch your post was also removed for being out of line..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Currious co-incidence, Tayopa has 18 mines of which 7 are Gold positioned around The Paramo placer ???

Hesh Oro de Tayopa, I know, I know, but as I said a curious coincidence, like EL Naranjal..

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi,

First post. Fascinating website. Endlessly entertaining and educational.

That newspaper article from the 1960's TNMountains linked to several times in these forums shows how to reproduce the horse head using a USGS topographical survey map published c.1900 and determined the "2 + 3 etc" numbers are actual long/lat degrees to plot townships local to the Superstition Mtn area...

To me (humble lurking armchair adventurer with no dog in the fight) their explanation is the most precise and believable decryption of the Peralta Stones hieroglyphs.

It seems (to me) more rational to view the stones as a clever puzzle like Kit Williams Masquerade. The idea that they lead to magnificent treasure appears more Indiana Jones .. I mean, why make a treasure map so ambiguous ? Are there other maps similar to these that have resulted in anyone finding real treasure ?

Ryano

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread