Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol...you guys must be democrats..there is no reasoning with you :dontknow:

the facts maam...just the facts....what we do know is travis carved the maps...there is plenty of testimony that i have heard with my ears to convince me of that..why he did it is anyone's guess...that is pure speculation...probably the same reason the rest of the stone map loonies planted false markers in the mountains
You don’t know any of that, it is only what you choose to believe

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

the facts maam...just the facts....what we do know is travis carved the maps...there is plenty of testimony that i have heard with my ears to convince me of that..why he did it is anyone's guess...that is pure speculation...probably the same reason the rest of the stone map loonies planted false markers in the mountains
The only two people whom are known to have faked markers are Storm and Ward, Mitchell is highly suspect

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I have been waiting for someone to post a pic of that infamous coloring book years......still waiting

i have seen pics but do not own them..you will have to kiss up to ryan for those...other people that were with ryan saw the books....if they attend the rendezvous this year you can ask them about it...or you could do what they did and drive to texas and ask the tumlinsons if they would show you...or you can sit on your rear and gripe cuz nobody will show you a pic:dontknow:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i have seen pics but do not own them..you will have to kiss up to ryan for those...other people that were with ryan saw the books....if they attend the rendezvous this year you can ask them about it...or you could do what they did and drive to texas and ask the tumlinsons if they would show you...or you can sit on your rear and gripe cuz nobody will show you a pic:dontknow:
Your statement, the burden of proof is on you

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My research indicates that Ryan made up his story about Traviis carving the stones, the drawings are highlly suspect

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Like you said.. just the facts, ma'am. I'm curious to see this coloring book that everyone is talking about. Does anyone know the name?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Like you said.. just the facts, ma'am. I'm curious to see this coloring book that everyone is talking about. Does anyone know the name?
there again...you would have to ask ryan...it was a very old book..thats all i know about it

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If I'm not wrong, he knew he had heart disease and was not going to live long.
deducer...i'm sure he knew he had heart trouble...but probably only the last 6 months of his life..he didnt know that when he was 40

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
These drawings are highly suspect B41BA594-F56F-4FFF-896E-788C0D6931A2.jpeg 57A441B2-716C-4A14-A64F-5EF0458A02BE.jpeg

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...gee alan....i'm crushed...how will i go on without your infinite wisdom:BangHead:

yo Dave, you should have figured out those stone maps by now??? c'mon it aint that hard....just say'in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread