Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures and video today first I have to get ready about noon today now I I'm deleting my posts so lucky you all remember where I said I was I have found all the mines so here we go around noon

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could not get video up here on utub under lost dutchmen you can here ghost on one I think it says noto and then I do not know ghost helping me now what's that

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you seen my video not good need practice as I enter the valley that has a huge vain for miles more videos on utub under Thomas Clark lost Dutchman next week I have to camp on other pass near the other vain as I dig for a stack of gold bars 4 ft high and 6 ft long then I am good right the few that talk to me I will give location of workable mines

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church of Santa fe was where

I was yesterday you can see it from the triangle so then you have to hike up from triangle or every thing gets distorted

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghost was in the dog face video it speaks at first the in middle then it sounds as if a strike to the rock

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Hillary said the ghost said north head ground me and the dog where diving just before the video just playing I will go this morning to ceremony grounds and ask for peace for Peralta and for cortisone and Maria

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the videos are on utub under lost Dutchmen Thomas Clark the ghost the Peralta ghost is on the one that has dog face in it we where both dog and I play digging then I went to do the video and this is what happened I think he was talking about that the digging.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
C'mon Mr Don....that old gristled steak has massive freezer burn!
Marinating in sock coffee won't even help....:coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
C'mon Mr Don....that old gristled steak has massive freezer burn!
Marinating in sock coffee won't even help....:coffee2:

TT,

When have you ever heard or been subjected to my serving anything "gristled" or with "freezer burn"? It's just not our style.

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread