contact me if you want to know about the lost dutchman mine

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Doc, it may be my failing eyesight but I can not make out anything in those photos that is not nature. Do you have any photos of a mine, an ore vein in place, a sample of the ore? That would go a LONG way to help establish that you did find something; anyone can post satellite photos and say "this is it" as you know. Thanks in advance,

:coffee2: :coffee::coffee2: :coffee2:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc, it may be my failing eyesight but I can not make out anything in those photos that is not nature. Do you have any photos of a mine, an ore vein in place, a sample of the ore? That would go a LONG way to help establish that you did find something; anyone can post satellite photos and say "this is it" as you know. Thanks in advance,

:coffee2: :coffee::coffee2: :coffee2:

No I have no proof, Im not from Az, the peralta mines are a 2ndary search for me. My priority is the lost sycamore mine by Jerome and prospecting out by Bagdad. I only get a week every yr in Az. But since people say the stone maps are fake I thought I would try to figure it out . Which I think I have. the horse/witch map is about a valley and what u will see while going though it on the right side from south. Both show the same valley starts south and moves north , horse and witch are one and the same place hence why on the same stone. the easiest mine to find via google maps was the the mine behind the ear. hense the pics I posted of said place.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
No I have no proof, Im not from Az, the peralta mines are a 2ndary search for me. My priority is the lost sycamore mine by Jerome and prospecting out by Bagdad. I only get a week every yr in Az. But since people say the stone maps are fake I thought I would try to figure it out . Which I think I have. the horse/witch map is about a valley and what u will see while going though it on the right side from south. Both show the same valley starts south and moves north , horse and witch are one and the same place hence why on the same stone. the easiest mine to find via google maps was the the mine behind the ear. hense the pics I posted of said place.

Thanks Doc, you are an honest person. I wish I had some good info on the lost Sycamore mine to help you but I am sure that anything I have, you must have already seen. It is a good one to hunt, especially as the area where the mine is supposed to be is quite mineralized - and as that saying goes about hunting elephants in the elephant country, the fact there are metallic minerals present raises your odds considerably. Good luck and good hunting to you Doc, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
the only ones a small miner is going to be able to do anything with is ag and au (silver and gold)...this is not an assay report..it looks like an xrf readout or spectrometer...it is in ppm (parts per million)...1 ppm is equal to one gram per ton

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea it was a IPC . the Rb is interesting at 12 grand a kilo. but looks like no one mines it but as a byproduct. I don't know why at 12 grand a kilo , it shows the ore has about 2400 a ton in it. Was suprised there was gold in it even though just a trace. but is higher than background. will have to look at the sidewalls.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yea it was a IPC . the Rb is interesting at 12 grand a kilo. but looks like no one mines it but as a byproduct. I don't know why at 12 grand a kilo , it shows the ore has about 2400 a ton in it. Was suprised there was gold in it even though just a trace. but is higher than background. will have to look at the sidewalls.

hey doc..i'm not sure how familiar you are with spectrograph type analysis but they are not industry standard like a fire assay...alot of the elements are very close to each other on the electromotive scale and will confuse the machine..for example iron and platinum are so close that the machine will read iron as platinum and throw a high reading for platinum ...but it is actually iron....spec and xrf are good for a quick analysis but if you want an accurate report on what you have do a fire assay..there is an old saying...if you cant cupel it...you cant sell it.....as far as rb goes...those exotic element's are usually rebellious and very hard to extract and refine...in other words it may run $3000 to the ton..but might cost $4000 to extract it

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the red vein above where the assay I posted , sent it in, is holding better in gold , and some Platinum. now next trip out going to follow the red vein into the ground and see if its richer the deeper it goes . but looks like whole hill is anomalous in gold. View attachment 1521672

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!Aceman my sincere thoughts & feelings also. I have found a lot of great finds miles from the Dutchman's depository. Word of caution the Indian Reservations (federal land) can be very intriguing & possibly profitable. I wasted to much time stumbling around in the Superstitions searching for a wild fantasy created by a cigar box & a match box lol. My research led me to a gold mine that is now below Apache Lake. I believe you could see the old military trail but the military trail could not see the mine. p.s. I found on a ridge above the Salt River a depression (hole) with round timbers & some type of fiberous rope. Just saying the only payable minerals that I have ever found was east & north east of that so called phallus. (Silver King). Gees I sure hope this post does not bring me more criticism from the powers to be.

Last edited:

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend get ready for all kinds of ridicule just saying it happens to me all of the time I do not read most of their posts I just tap like & move on .

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aceman do not get into a verbal confrontation with these experts just hit like & they will feel like they have beat you down. Just Saying

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0329181114_resized.jpg Something very rare gold in Chalcedony & know it did not come from the Dutchman'stash actually not to far from the Supes.

Last edited:

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aceman they even think this pic is photo shopped

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Horse we met years ago why did you post now ? lol & BLESS

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D ear ink,
I believe I know who you are. By what you have posted so far. I thought you were smarter and better person than (revenge) on T net. Be the better man. I won't say who I think you are. (Clue)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread