contact me if you want to know about the lost dutchman mine

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my contact phone number 559-904-5279 I can tell you all about it , and can show you it , and the things I can show are really different, there is more than just gold in it and the horse is made out of stone , that is why the horse is on a stone tablet , so if you are interested in this and would like to help me prove it , so people quit looking for it in that dam desert where they will never find it

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Here is my contact phone number 559-904-5279 I can tell you all about it , and can show you it , and the things I can show are really different, there is more than just gold in it and the horse is made out of stone , that is why the horse is on a stone tablet , so if you are interested in this and would like to help me prove it , so people quit looking for it in that dam desert where they will never find it

How about posting a few photos of the mine, the gold ore vein in place, and a specimen of the gold ore? That might help convince some of us, as a first step. Thanks in advance.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
This is part where you call the number, then a week later wake up in a 12 foot deep pit in Buffalo Bills living room rubbing lotion on yourself

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is part where you call the number, then a week later wake up in a 12 foot deep pit in Buffalo Bills living room rubbing lotion on yourself

Sounds like the Buffalo Bill Museum in Oracle or Catalina, I can't keep track of the location he keeps moving it. Old Flint Carter dug two pits right inside his two different houses. The first one was an old Chicken Coup and the Second he claimed an old Mission building, but, it was never proven. About twelve foot deep hole in both of them. When I visited there he did have large bottles of Lotion lying around the two separate pit's. Now I know why!

OP
OP

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i there is a picture of the our just check my profile page and look at it

I was trying to let people know that the mine has been found , so they quit dieing in the desert , if no one wants to check it out , then fine go looking for it but you will not find it there , you can't say I did not try to let it be known , if you dont want to call I dont care ether , dont call it the rude comments are not needed ether and if That is all you can come up with to do , with your time , is write crap ,

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was trying to let people know that the mine has been found , so they quit dieing in the desert , if no one wants to check it out , then fine go looking for it but you will not find it there , you can't say I did not try to let it be known , if you dont want to call I dont care ether , dont call it the rude comments are not needed ether and if That is all you can come up with to do , with your time , is write crap ,

Seriously 1Aceman, post a photo of the stone horse. There are SO MANY numbnutz that make crazy claims, we just don't have the time to chase them all down. Make an effort, then we / I may be interested enough to call a California area code. :occasion14:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

1Aceman my apologies if my post seemed rude or insulting, nothing of that sort was intended. However you should know that well over 200 different people have all claimed to have found the lost Dutchman's gold mine, in over 200 different places, and none of them ever seem to have a speck of gold to show for it. Is it too much to ask to see some photos, after all this was reputed to be the richest gold mine on Earth, right? Is it unreasonable to ask to see some photos of the ore, the ore vein, the mine? If we were to just believe it every time someone says "I FOUND IT" things could get ridiculous pretty fast, as I am sure you must understand. So please, post some photos of the ore, the vein in place, and the mine. That would go a long way to help people believe that you really did find something and not just another person wanting to claim all the 'glory' or honors of finding it without really having any kind of proof to support it.

I look forward to seeing your photos, thank you in advance.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THis is is the mine above the horse . I believe the Dutchman as u can only get to it from the side . I cant give too much , people keep believing the stone maps arnt real . that's fine . Ive located 2 of the 5 mines on the horse /witchmap . if u know what to look at its is so easy. I stumbled upon it trying to answer the heart map. I know where the heart is also. plain as day. No miner or rustler would ever find it . It also matches the deathbed map waltz supposably gave perasch before dying. I don't think Id go there to verify it though Id like too . very dangerous. View attachment 1384295 View attachment 1384296

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THis is is the mine above the horse . I believe the Dutchman as u can only get to it from the side . I cant give too much , people keep believing the stone maps arnt real . that's fine . Ive located 2 of the 5 mines on the horse /witchmap . if u know what to look at its is so easy. I stumbled upon it trying to answer the heart map. I know where the heart is also. plain as day. No miner or rustler would ever find it . It also matches the deathbed map waltz supposably gave perasch before dying. I don't think Id go there to verify it though Id like too . very dangerous. View attachment 1384295 View attachment 1384296

Ya that does look desolate & dangerous. You could disappear in that area & nobody would find you!!

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
So judging by satellite scaling, the entrance to that hole must be 60 feet in diameter lol. Love the "I found the Dutchman mine on google earth" crew

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless this mine is in Connecticut, I have no interest in looking for it. Good hunting and good luck.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What WILL impress many of us is actual photographs of what you claim to be there, including a shot or two of the gold vein(s), if any can be seen.
Without that, it's all just wishful thinking....of the GE kind.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc,
You do realize your so called foundation would be as big as a football field and your mine hole would be super big. Rocks you see on GE aren't rocks there houses.

Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread