quiet

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope not. So far, it seems only their lips are flapping.....LOL
'sides, we're all outa free stuff up here.

They should head the other way.......while the border is still open and no-one will stand in their way.

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AZ, Some, I wonder how many of hollywood celebrities will actually follow up their boasts to leave the US if Hilliary doesn't get elected ?? Incidentally i wonder what Obama has up his sleeve while he still has the power to harm the US??

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave,

I hear Canada now has plans to build a wall <g>. What a difference a day makes.

Lynda

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
AZ, Some, I wonder how many of hollywood celebrities will actually follow up their boasts to leave the US if Hilliary doesn't get elected ?? Incidentally i wonder what Obama has up his sleeve while he still has the power to harm the US??

kinda scary isn't it?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The " fake " supporters of the stone maps are silent too .

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
kinda quiet around here since the election....did all the democrats take off for canada and england?

Considering how few Democrats participate here at all, perhaps the quiet may be due to Republicans are all out celebrating? :thumbsup: :occasion14:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It WAS an interesting night of following the news....wasn't it ?
Maybe not for some though......

her highness.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The supporters of the " fake " version .

Which "fake" version Marius ?
Cause the list of stories is large and growing with every "update" we all get to read.....at least until the latest is taken down, that is.
I wouldn't worry about it though. Got a feeling a whole new round of "discoveries" about Travis and the stones will magically appear like a magician's bouquet, right after any significant discovery is publicized.

With the latest being that Travis never touched the stones at the museum, and there being no proof as yet that he even made a set similar to them, you may as well keep working on it.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hey Dave,

I hear Canada now has plans to build a wall <g>. What a difference a day makes.

Lynda

lol....i'm not sure how canada does it now but years ago you could not cross the canadian border unless you had
$500 cash

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol....i'm not sure how canada does it now but years ago you could not cross the canadian border unless you had
$500 cash

That was only cause booze, babes, and gas cost more up here.
Don't want y'all being sober, lonely and runnin outa gas while you're visiting .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which "fake" version Marius ?
Cause the list of stories is large and growing with every "update" we all get to read.....at least until the latest is taken down, that is.
I wouldn't worry about it though. Got a feeling a whole new round of "discoveries" about Travis and the stones will magically appear like a magician's bouquet, right after any significant discovery is publicized.

With the latest being that Travis never touched the stones at the museum, and there being no proof as yet that he even made a set similar to them, you may as well keep working on it.

Don't forget , magicians use only tricks and optical illusions .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread