New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
D9D9E459-C756-42C8-BFB8-680180846ACE.jpeg

To prove my point, my back yard and I don’t have a Bar-B-Que

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If GE were so good, you could see and identify clearly, your own bar-b-que in your back yard, I haven't seen a GE image like that anywhere

Within the boundaries of many large cities, it does. But out in the boonies, not so much.
Even seems to get worse...then better ...then worse once again with updates. Which is one of the reasons reliance on what "looks like" something special, can lead to disappointments . It would be nice to have free access to US/Russian/Chinese spy-sat photos....wouldn't it !!!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have located, photographed and plotted over 25 significant edifices in those mountains, building foundations, walls monuments, a giant face and carved horses head, non of which is even remotely identifiable with GE

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The letter "R" which is missed in some words and is depicted separatelly in another stone maps, has the same meaning and is the only evidence which shows how the maps are Spanish in origin. Is a Spanish treasure symbol used in Spanish treasure maps. When you will understand what is its meaning, for sure you will understand how all your work on these stone maps was in vain. IMHO

When it comes to sharing everything we have respectfully it is not going to be here, we are on our time table, not anyone else's. And that will not change. As far as stones, and what we have, that will come out when it is best for us. I do not expect anybody with half a brain to draw any conclusions from what we have shared thus far, I certainly would not, I am not asking anyone to come to any conclusions at this point. The only thing I would ask is to let us continue share things on our site, and finish what we are doing and on our end as far as completing our documentation.

I mean to make a closing statement. that "for sure you will understand....... was in vain....., you do not know that, so why say it. You know I have some questions on this site that I already know the answer to, I am asking for different reasons mainly verification. As far as the stones go sometimes you can be too close to the tree's to see the forest. Let say this I do not want anybody on this site to believe we have found a darn thing, Becuase our case will not be presented here. In the end, when we are done making our case it will be accepted or it will not, that is all. And we are telling our story, about five best of friends, on a great journey of a lifetime in a place we all love, as do all of you. Outside of Arizona people in other parts of the country really know next to nothing about the Supers and in telling our story we can share some of its amazing beauty. It is after all Tonto National Forest. When we started on our journey we had no expectations, and that is how we wanted it. If I was wrong and we had nothing, we all have great lives already. But it has been a surprise how things have transpired. I came on here because some of you all have great knowledge, I did not come on here to make a case. You know one poster attack our site, as unprofessional and therefore we do not belong. Well if he doesn't like it that is ok. The response has been very positive. By the way, he has a site, and I would recommend you all look at it. I am getting ready to go jog, it is cool outside, and not humid like it normally is Ohio. Tomorrow I'm going to watch my adult son play hockey, and then he and I and the 14-year-old are a grandson or going to dinner. I hope you all have a great fathers day.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No barbecue ???
How can you live down there without one ?
At least for days when it's less than 100 deg.
But you're right...I can see one. But if go looking for say, a handicap parking spot, it's easy to find and recognize the symbol for some on the ground and in a parking lot, where you would expect to see a few. But you will never be able to see, let alone read the sign on a post or wall which also marks the spot. Same goes for vehicles you can see. While GE is good enough to tell the difference between cars and trucks etc., no GE perspective view (3D) will let you see what it looks like from a height of 6' above ground level.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I've been there, and thus can easily go to the places where all of my photos have been taken, I can say the same.
Those who haven't seem to think every shadow on the ground they see on GE is a mine, and every line of rocks is a ruin etc.

BTW: I'm still having trouble seeing many posts in these threads. The only way I can follow everyone's comments right now is to visit their profiles and click on the posts title. Takes extra time to do all that, and I probably miss a few.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
When it comes to sharing everything we have respectfully it is not going to be here, we are on our time table, not anyone else's. And that will not change. As far as stones, and what we have, that will come out when it is best for us. I do not expect anybody with half a brain to draw any conclusions from what we have shared thus far, I certainly would not, I am not asking anyone to come to any conclusions at this point. The only thing I would ask is to let us continue share things on our site, and finish what we are doing and on our end as far as completing our documentation.

I mean to make a closing statement. that "for sure you will understand....... was in vain....., you do not know that, so why say it. You know I have some questions on this site that I already know the answer to, I am asking for different reasons mainly verification. As far as the stones go sometimes you can be too close to the tree's to see the forest. Let say this I do not want anybody on this site to believe we have found a darn thing, Becuase our case will not be presented here. In the end, when we are done making our case it will be accepted or it will not, that is all. And we are telling our story, about five best of friends, on a great journey of a lifetime in a place we all love, as do all of you. Outside of Arizona people in other parts of the country really know next to nothing about the Supers and in telling our story we can share some of its amazing beauty. It is after all Tonto National Forest. When we started on our journey we had no expectations, and that is how we wanted it. If I was wrong and we had nothing, we all have great lives already. But it has been a surprise how things have transpired. I came on here because some of you all have great knowledge, I did not come on here to make a case. You know one poster attack our site, as unprofessional and therefore we do not belong. Well if he doesn't like it that is ok. The response has been very positive. By the way, he has a site, and I would recommend you all look at it. I am getting ready to go jog, it is cool outside, and not humid like it normally is Ohio. Tomorrow I'm going to watch my adult son play hockey, and then he and I and the 14-year-old are a grandson or going to dinner. I hope you all have a great fathers day.
Can you answer one question?
how can your location be within the Superstitions and view Four peaks as one? The peaks are North South trending and the trend line is West of the Superstition mountains Western boundary.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Within the boundaries of many large cities, it does. But out in the boonies, not so much.
Even seems to get worse...then better ...then worse once again with updates. Which is one of the reasons reliance on what "looks like" something special, can lead to disappointments . It would be nice to have free access to US/Russian/Chinese spy-sat photos....wouldn't it !!!

I told the guy's THAT was what it had to be, the last time they came down they said they could hear some guys talking Chinese, those sneaky devils. We are laughing but at this very moment, there is some guy in Beijing, in counter-surveillance, who is a wannabe Dutch Hunter, and on his breaks, for the last year he has been canvassing the Superstition Mountains. For several weeks he has been stuck on fOUR PEAKS he keeps telling his comrades, big boobie hot American babes serving beer and wings on a patio must be top secret, place in mountains.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work with a few folks who were born in China.
When I asked them if they could get me some spy shots from there, they all said "not on menu...no can order".
Tried the WhiteHouse too, cause "you know", and the nice man who answered the phone said "Hang on, I'll give Vlad a call....see what we can do for you."
While I was waiting on that call, I dialed the CIA. After my phone stopped clicking and humming....and my computer stopped scrolling and downloading every page to somewhere else....the receptionist said she could put me in contact with a Nigerian Prince who would deposit his father's millions in my home bank account. When I told her I only wanted some U2 spy photos, and she wasn't gonna need my bank account number for that....the wench hung up on me.
Still on hold with Washington. One can always hope I guess.

Last edited:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how can your location be within the Superstitions and view Four peaks as one? The peaks are North South trending and the trend line is West of the Superstition mountains Western boundary.

If the Dutchman said that, he knew the answer.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If it is true that the Dutchman said that, then he would have known the answer, to your question. As far as I know, he never answered that question. He left it open-ended... your one question, questions are probing, do you not think I see that. Please no more probing, but nice try, no disrespect. But do have a nice fathers day.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If it is true that the Dutchman said that, then he would have known the answer, to your question. As far as I know, he never answered that question. He left it open-ended... your one question, questions are probing, do you not think I see that. Please no more probing, but nice try, no disrespect. But do have a nice fathers day.
Sorry, but I am not probing, you stated on your site that you verified the clue, I just want to know how you accomplished the impossible?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If the Dutchman said that, he knew the answer.
No....you stated it on your web site. The Dutchman is not credited with that clue, why not answer the question since you stated it on your web site that it was one of the clues that convinced you that you found the LDM.
if this one is too tough to answer, there are others, all from your statements that need clarification.

Last edited:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is my fault I keep losing where I am at and post in the wrong place, usually one post to far done, I will fix that.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That is my fault I keep losing where I am at and post in the wrong place, usually one post to far done, I will fix that.
I acknowledge all the hard work you guys have done and congratulations for it, I also recognize the thrill of discovery and I do know how it feels, please do not think I am being negative, the folks on this site, myself included, can be a great asset to your efforts.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I acknowledge all the hard work you guys have done and congratulations for it, I also recognize the thrill of discovery and I do know how it feels, please do not think I am being negative, the folks on this site, myself included, can be a great asset to your efforts.

That is a serious Q the four peaks looking like one from the mine has been published dozens of times are you saying that is not attributed to Dutchman, ok this is an honest Q who originally said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread