New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Stain Guardians, and what most to believe is a cross above it is not persay, Direction is the reason.
As for a place to go for your own research it’s called Church, Next

Wrmickel1
I go to church but perhaps you could be a bit more vague

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Catholic College the early begainings First Semester. It’s all about the Jesuit’s Symbol’s and belief’s and they will teach you straight out they were Treasure Hunters

wrmickel1

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Catholic College the early begainings First Semester. It’s all about the Jesuit’s Symbol’s and belief’s and they will teach you straight out they were Treasure Hunters

wrmickel1
So..... there is no publication to support your premise?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure there is, College Books, which ones I never asked since the Priest I talked to is my best friend since ever.

Its a very reliable source.

wrmickel1

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sure there is, College Books, which ones I never asked since the Priest I talked to is my best friend since ever.

wrmickel1
OK, I would love to read one of them, since he is your best friend ever, maybe you could ask him for a book title and publication date? I can take it from there

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

wrmickel1
Just to make sure this information exchange does not go south, I am not yanking your chain, I am seriously interested in verifying your information, I have an extensive library and even paid close to $1000.00 for a rare book, just so that I could read it and find out the information it contained.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Alan M

Sure I’ll get that information from him, 1000 bucks in books is priceless to the mind only if the information is correct in them. Last time I got in a book discussion it was about Custer and the little big Horn. My brother which Gave lectures and wrote about tells a different story then Joes books.
But anyway may I suggest you add one more book and throw away the rest.
Hawkeye Pierce, Spanish Treasure Symbols. I only suggest that book because it fills in the blanks after the Jesuit’s left.
There adaptation of the Symbols carried on till there land became the US.

But for a 1000 big ones I’d take you to start myself, Pay only if you were 100 percent satisfied you got your monies worth.

Have to wait though it’s burning Right Now.

wrmickel1

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hawkeye Pierce, Spanish Treasure Symbols.
wrmickel1
I have that book,
Incidentally, the book I paid too much money for is very rare, Last time I checked, I was the only private collector to own a first edition, all the others, which have survived since 1678, are owned by institutions.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice, sell the book you read it by now, I would have imagine. So instead of a book take a look, it’s much gooder.

wrmickel1

Whats the book,

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice, sell the book you read it by now, I would have imagine. So instead of a book take a look, it’s much gooder.

wrmickel1

Whats the book,
An historical account of the blue blanket or craftsman's banner, by Alexander Pennicuik

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a big slab of rock, about 20' high and 30' long. Rounded corners at the left side and square corners on the right.
Has 2 vertical lines on the front, and depending on the angle from which it's viewed, also has a visible cross between the lines. From a viewpoint about where the first dot on the stone is located. the two lines and cross become a longer cross within a pair of brackets.
On the rock face behind it, there is a bracketed cross laying on it's side and pointing to the left. Also behind the rock, and partly visible at the top right of the rock in this photo, is the 8N2P....also bracketed.

Attachments

• 100_0750 D.jpg
    100_0750 D.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It's a big slab of rock, about 20' high and 30' long. Rounded corners at the left side and square corners on the right.
Has 2 vertical lines on the front, and depending on the angle from which it's viewed, also has a visible cross between the lines.
On the rock face behind it, there is a bracketed cross laying on it's side and pointing to the left. Also behind the rock, and partly visible at the top right of the rock, is the 8N2P.
Do you have any clear close up photos of those carvings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread