OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact that azdave and hitchhiker work 24 hours 7 days a week shows they are trying to cover this up... They must be the government to be able to work those kinda of hours... Dont let them cover this up... Start on page 56

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are new to this thread, start on page 32, that's when the story really took on a new life of it's own and some stunning revelations were made beyond the usual google earth pics.

1. It started with a claim that OP's "attorney" had a Supreme Court Case ready to go. When pressed for details of this claim against the gov't, nothing could be provided. When pressed for a docket number, none was provided . When pressed that it takes years to get up to the Supreme Court through appeals and you need to be approved by the Supreme Court to even be heard, there was silence. When asked who the attorney of record was( an attorney of record is the attorney who represents you in your case), Anita Johnson was name dropped. I researched her and found out she is a Real Estate and family lawyer in Virginia. I reached out to the firm and confirmed that they had no Supreme Court cases either pending or in the works and are only licensed to practice in VA, and Maryland, not in Arizona where any claim would have to be made. An about face occurred and it turns out it, she wasn't the attorney of record, but an alleged attorney who was the contact for a "multi millionaire uncle" who could allegedly provide financing. I further checked the Supreme Court docket, and they have no cases pending involving anything remotely to do with the subject matter in this thread. Final analysis: There is no Supreme Court Case pending. Anita Johnson is not the attorney of record in any legal matters against the US Gov't or the State of Arizona.

2. After the Supreme Court case claim was found to not exist, a claim was then made that a proxy would be posting in lieu of the starter of this thread. Final analysis: No proxy materialized, still posting as the OP.

3. Without provocation, it was spontaneously posted, "we'll see skulls in the Dutchman mine on the show". Any reasonable person reading that, would assume, to make such a claim, the claimant had seen actual skulls. When asked directly if he observed skulls, misdirection was thrown out with a story about there being a legend of skulls and OP did not confirm or deny if he saw actually saw them. Then when reminded it's a crime to not report found human remains, OP pointed to the legend as cover and that the "mine is sealed" so how could one see any skulls? (Um, i don't know, because you claimed we were going to see them, so it's assumed you saw them). Final Analysis: The Dutchman mine is sealed (or is it?, see next post) and no skulls were observed.

4. With the revelation that the Dutchman mine was sealed (and this is the first i recall it being indicated as such in 40 pages), I asked about this as we had all been led to believe OP had been in the mine and even observed the gold rich veins (see #5 on that) , story was then changed to "2 of the 3 entrances" were sealed. Again, when applying the "reasonable person" standard (for those who don't know, it's a law term used in court to determine reasonableness, as in "how would a reasonable person view this"), if 2 of 3 are sealed, then ONE is open, meaning there is an open entrance to the Dutchman mine. Final Analysis: Since we have conflicting testimony, the OP's testimony has been impeached and it can not be relied upon either way.

5. Did OP see Gold in the Mine or Not? On two different occasions, i've asked OP to take pictures of the "gold rich veins" OP's seen in the Dutchman Mine. Both times, the response wasn't " Sorry, I can't get those picture the mine is sealed". It was a reply in the affirmative that he would the next time he got out there. A spontaneous declaration that this mine is the largest gold containing mine in the WORLD. (again to make that claim, a reasonable person would assume OP saw a ton of gold in there). OP later confirmed that he hadn't seen any gold in the mine, that he had only seen gold in outside piles of tailings. Final Analysis: OP has not seen any gold in the mine.

Final Analysis After re-reading this entire thread in its entirety, i realized that the OP rarely has committed to any definitive answer on anything. OP's answers to pointed questions are always evasive (deflecting often) and often in an "implied" manner. For example, Question: "can you get me pictures of those gold rich veins" Answer: "Sure, next time i'm up there." Then when confronted, there's an out: "i never said i saw the gold" or "i never said i was in the mine" etc etc. Did OP find the "lost dutchman mine"? Who knows, the OP doesn't know, we don't know. In point of fact, we may never know as even if a mine is found, forensics may not be able to determine that is the actual lost mine. Unless the Dutchman buried a time capsule in his mine, with his picture, with a note and with his DNA sample so we can compare it to known living ancestors, we'll likely never know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep is One of the people working 7days a week trying to cover this up. Start on page 56, they wont let me post everything. .. You Will see

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep is One of the people working 7days a week trying to cover this up. Start on page 56, they wont let me post everything. .. You Will see

This isn't your thread, it's TNET's the moment you post it. Also, again, the irony and projection in OP's post. I'm trying to encourage the reader to read everything, which is the ANTI THESIS of a cover up. Mean while the OP, only wants you to read only his selected sections and has blocked and tried to silence numerous members which is the clear, unmistakable actions of a cover up!

Also, a side note, OP has claimed repeatedly most of us are on ignore/blocked, yet he keeps replying. Again, it speaks to integrity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there are teens on here you need to tik toc this out like you Did the president. Dont let them hide this... Start on page 56

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there are teens on here you need to tik toc this out like you Did the president. Dont let them hide this... Start on page 56

Don't let the OP silence fellow TNET members and hide this, read the entirety of the thread for a full accounting of what has been said.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya. I spoke with her also. video conference, good looking girl, blonde I think, sitting on her couch, full english accent. I know... if you wanna be smart. just go get what you found and work with it.. quietly.. cause without a real proof, that you will show, other than g.e. images. no one is giving you recognition here. why are you so hung up on the audience anyways. you know where the gold is right. less audience= more for you.. just sayin..

So are they going after a film permit for you too?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
They have tried to silence this from the beginning, start on page 56 and you will see
wow...first a group on here is conspiring against good old rog to silence him...then it was godeep as the head of a major conspiracy against good old rog...a few posts back i was accused of being the corrupt mayor of quartzsite (a post which he promptly removed as soon as he found out he could be banned for it...but if you look it is still there because i replied to it)...then good old rog accused us of being spies against him to take his mine (a mine which he posted coords on a public forum and also a mine he has no proof exists)...so what is it rog?...are we double naught spies or are we all government agents trying to cheat you out of your mine?....where is jethro bodine ?..he knows how to deal with double naught spies:laughing7:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start on page 56, and you will see they wouldnt let me finish posting three or four years of work. They claim that i dont have enough evidence when i showed every monument said to be to this mine from space. Solved clues, and prooved two of the guys who were said to have found it were there. Dont let them hide this... Start on page 56

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Start on page 56, and you will see they wouldnt let me finish posting three or four years of work. They claim that i dont have enough evidence when i showed every monument said to be to this mine from space. Solved clues, and prooved two of the guys who were said to have found it were there. Dont let them hide this... Start on page 56
you've been working on that site for 3 or 4 years and still don't have any pics or ore samples or gold?...you just keep shooting your self in the foot rog....for some reason you keep posting the same b.s. over and over..i guess you have it through your head that the more views and responses you get on this thread the better your chance is of getting a tv show...good luck on that rog:dontknow:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave is back again? I know he will be glued to every min of the show lol proof... Ive kept him on here for five months straight roflmao i control your life Dave... start on page 56 to see some of the things he thinks he can hide. They are trying to silence this

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave is back again? I know he will be glued to every min of the show lol proof... Ive kept him on here for five months straight roflmao i control your life Dave... start on page 56 to see some of the things he thinks he can hide. They are trying to silence this
lol...3-4 years of work and no tangible evidence?......i guess mark twain was right...lol...if you were bucking for a tv show you have pretty much hung yourself...all scouts for reality shows patrol tnet regularly for b.s. content on the next show...they have all read this thread and will avoid you like the plague...lol...and don't try to delete your posts because i always reply with quote...that way even if you delete your post..it will always be on mine....good luck on your show rog:laughing7:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See Dave back again 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Start on page 56... And just know that's not everything ive put out on here. They have tried to silence this through a thousand posts...

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See Dave back again 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Start on page 56... And just know that's not everything ive put out on here. They have tried to silence this through a thousand posts...

Dave cant silence all of this, just start on page 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread