Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
i hear there is another tv show in the works..its called one flew over the cookoo's nest...lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does dave post 24 hours a day? Start at page 56, dont let them cover this up

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All members if the show gets aired just know Im not answering any more questions from members thanks to az Dave. I have been talking to a production team that's trying to get a film permit. For those who want to see some of what they are trying to cover up, start on page 56

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Why are you pushing them to start on page 56 ?

Are pages 1 - 55 irrelevant now ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guests can see that they try to suppress me, just start on page 56. They know i have their comments on ignore list, yet they are probably still talking to me rofl

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If you "FOUND" the LDM, then why was your Thread Title changed from "Lost Dutchman Mine Found" to " Lost Dutchman Mine Possibly Found" ?

Inquiring minds want to know .

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what i mean? They are constantly trying to cover this up... Start on page 56.. Dont let them cover this up

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These same trolls have made it their lifes work to try and cover this up. start on page 56 and you will see some of what they are trying to cover up

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All members if the show gets aired just know Im not answering any more questions from members thanks to az Dave. I have been talking to a production team that's trying to get a film permit. For those who want to see some of what they are trying to cover up, start on page 56

All members can thank simon also

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have a whole team of people, some of the profiles work 24 hours trying to cover this up... What does that tell you? Start on page 56 just to see some of the things they are trying to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread