Not open for further replies.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we are all secret agents . we are trying to protect the world from your madness.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha ha, almost a thousand posts on this thread. This guy is pushing your buttons big time. I guess if there was something new and truly worthwhile to say about the LDM, people wouldn't have responded after page 1. That's what happens when a dead horse has been beaten down to bone dust.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ha ha, almost a thousand posts on this thread. This guy is pushing your buttons big time. I guess if there was something new and truly worthwhile to say about the LDM, people wouldn't have responded after page 1. That's what happens when a dead horse has been beaten down to bone dust.
i guess you could say he is pushing buttons.....who knows what his agenda is...he is quite entertaining though:occasion14:

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Not to mention....that the clue has Four Peaks to the North and Weavers Needle to the South....which is opposite to what Roger believes.

I was going to bring up this very thing. Got it backwards, Roger.....start over.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
The apaches were said to cut the heads off the perelta family and threw their heads into the mine, then sealed that entrance off. Again dont slander me, because if you keep turning my words around i will sue

Who is this "Perelta" family you speak of? Do you mean perhaps Peralta? You know...the Mexican family from Mexico that mined in the area?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger

You have taken clues which were posted by others in all the LDM threads and Superstition gold lore, and you have used them to fit in your GE aerial images that you have posted in this thread. These clues refer to the Eagle head ( clue which was posted by me in Adolph Ruth thread and is in regards to a cave of gold bars), the Bull ( which was posted by JackH in his thread and was in regards to a landmark in the Indian reservation close to the Red Mountain ), the thumb from the Waltz map and the horse head landmark from the Julia's map which are more small than a mountain.
From what you can see, only the last two clues can be attached to the LDM, but in no way ( always IMHO ) they are so large that could be seen from the space as a shape of a whole mountain like in your GE pics.
As I wrote in the Adolph Ruth thread, the eagle head landmark is a sign for a cave with gold bars in the Superstitions, which was discovered by a group of treasure hunters in the 40's of XX century and has nothing to do with the LDM.
I doubt they saw the eagle head landmark when discovered the cave and from how they described the spot in the Sterling legend book, there was a landmark/sign like a hourglass at the cave's entrance.
In the modified real picture below, you can see the eagle head landmark ( yellow circle ) and the hourglass feature ( in the red oval ).

Eagle head.jpg Eagle head 2.JPG

Is easy to say this and that, but always someone has to has proofs for his statements.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you get involved with this one ?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is this "Perelta" family you speak of? Do you mean perhaps Peralta? You know...the Mexican family from Mexico that mined in the area?

There's no evidence that the Peraltas had ANY mines in the La Paz area of Arizona.
And the fabled "massacre" has never been said to have happened anywhere but in the Superstitions.

Last edited:

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
There's no evidence that the Peraltas had ANY mines in the La Paz area of Arizona.
And the fabled "massacre" has never been said to have happened anywhere but in the Superstitions.

Absolutely right. I was generally speaking of Arizona... should have narrowed it down more to the Superstition area. My bad.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of them admit that they would steal it, So they are thieves... Start from page 56 to see some of the stuff they are trying to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread