A Christmas present

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like most people on this page and love sharing my research to a point. One bad egg has made the choice for me to never publicly show my find in the Sups again. I love the thrill of the chase and the mystery around the jesuits is intriguing to me.. So here is a pic of my next solve of a Jesuit map I've been working on that ties the Sups to Victorio peak and this new found location. Opens up a whole lot of history. It had taken a month of scouring GE to see if it could be found. To my surprise it wasn't on the mntn I thought it would be on. But they left their mark. Don't know if I'll ever get there as it's in NM. Maybe one day.. If Gollum is still around I'd like to share some of my research and would enjoy his thoughts. Enjoy the pic. Would be cool to see what's under the 3 white rocks on top of the mntn the triangle Is pointing to. Screenshot_20201225-132416.png

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I like most people on this page and love sharing my research to a point. One bad egg has made the choice for me to never publicly show my find in the Sups again. I love the thrill of the chase and the mystery around the jesuits is intriguing to me.. So here is a pic of my next solve of a Jesuit map I've been working on that ties the Sups to Victorio peak and this new found location. Opens up a whole lot of history. It had taken a month of scouring GE to see if it could be found. To my surprise it wasn't on the mntn I thought it would be on. But they left their mark. Don't know if I'll ever get there as it's in NM. Maybe one day.. If Gollum is still around I'd like to share some of my research and would enjoy his thoughts. Enjoy the pic. Would be cool to see what's under the 3 white rocks on top of the mntn the triangle Is pointing to. View attachment 1888495

Doc

I suppose I’m the bad egg, but I’m not. I call things the way they are so if that’s a bad egg well I guess I’m a bad egg.
But never the less if I’ve never passed you, your in the wrong spot. Cause I’m the only one I know that’s broken the code contained in the Peralta stones.

babymick1. Merry Christmas stay safe!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Doc

I suppose I’m the bad egg, but I’m not. I call things the way they are so if that’s a bad egg well I guess I’m a bad egg.
But never the less if I’ve never passed you, your in the wrong spot. Cause I’m the only one I know that’s broken the code contained in the Peralta stones.

babymick1. Merry Christmas stay safe!
:laughing7:
A few people here can agree with me

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, the stone maps are real, but haven't had anyone even come close to the solve to the H/p stone atleast on his forum stated publicly. I know the real solve. It is exactly how it shows. It's plain as day, U gotta find the spot. Babymick def don't have it, and yes it can be seen from GE. Lol

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, the stone maps are real, but haven't had anyone even come close to the solve to the H/p stone atleast on his forum stated publicly. I know the real solve. It is exactly how it shows. It's plain as day, U gotta find the spot. Babymick def don't have it, and yes it can be seen from GE. Lol

Really Doc

Well your a Daisy if you do. Post your pick of the inside of the mine then. Let me behold my eyes a pond the Glory! Surely you can’t give it away by that. And it seems to me if you can see it from GE you’ve been there.

You post your pick I’ll post all mine.

Babymick1

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really Doc

Well your a Daisy if you do. Post your pick of the inside of the mine then. Let me behold my eyes a pond the Glory! Surely you can’t give it away by that. And it seems to me if you can see it from GE you’ve been there.

You post your pick I’ll post all mine.

Babymick1

U had your 24 hrs. It was in my pics. Never to be shown again. I keep my promises. The Pic of H/p map solve is for my eyes only, unless u are a FB friend, Lol. U will have to solve it for real yourself.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Prove it, just post the meaning of one of the symbols, any one you choose.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
U had your 24 hrs. It was in my pics. Never to be shown again. I keep my promises. The Pic of H/p map solve is for my eyes only, unless u are a FB friend, Lol. U will have to solve it for real yourself.

No Doc

You post a pick inside your mine and I’ll post a pic of what I believe is thee mine, The Heart.

Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Prove it, just post the meaning of one of the symbols, any one you choose.

I’ll help you Doc!

2=3 Meaning 2 is start 3 is directional 1 is the target. It’s reinforce on the other map. Follow the map follow the heart.

Babymick1

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I’ll help you Doc!

2=3 Meaning 2 is start 3 is directional 1 is the target. It’s reinforce on the other map. Follow the map follow the heart.

Babymick1
Yea.........thats not it :laughing7:

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The #'s have nothing to do with direction. It's all a place. Nothing more. You just like others are going down the wrong path. Why u won't find it. It is exactly as it is shown. It was meant to be found. Gotta find the place where they made the stones from there it will unfold before your eyes. Like I said the prize is north of the salt. U will see it when u figure the maps truly out. Then u will know where the heart is , both on the post stone map and the CP map.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The #'s have nothing to do with direction. It's all a place. Nothing more. You just like others are going down the wrong path. Why u won't find it. It is exactly as it is shown. No hidden meaning. It was meant to be found. Gotta find the place where they made the stones. It can all be seen from there. With that I've said too much. U gotta figure it out.
Still waiting for your proof.....so far, it is just all talk

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will never see it, so don't ask. I keep my word. I'd not pay attention at all to what I say. Follow your own path. No one showed me.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Will never see it, so don't ask. I keep my word. I'd not pay attention at all to what I say. Follow your own path. No one showed me.
No one asked and no one was interested until you posted......actually, I doubt that anyone is interested, so many people post BS about a solution then offer no proof, must really need your 10 seconds of fame. LOL

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. My original post was about a Jesuit map I'm solving. It does tie to the Sups and more in NM.. was about showing my next find on the way of proving jesuits were above the Gila mining. Have no interest in fame.. just letting babymick know he's wrong. Ps. To give the look where the H/p is located would give up it all. I'm not ready to do that now, probably ever. Do have 1 friend that will post it (the H/p solve) after I die if he follows what I asked of him, but much more will be lost as all I've figured out is too much to comprehend for most.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nope. My original post was about a Jesuit map I'm solving. It does tie to the Sups and more in NM.. was about showing my next find on the way of proving jesuits were above the Gila mining. Have no interest in fame.. just letting babymick know he's wrong. Ps. To give the look where the H/p is located would give up it all. I'm not ready to do that now, probably ever. Do have 1 friend that will post it (the H/p solve) after I die if he follows what I asked of him, but much more will be lost as all I've figured out is too much to comprehend for most.
Well then, if you have solved them, you know about the missing landmark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread