wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. My original post was about a Jesuit map I'm solving. It does tie to the Sups and more in NM.. was about showing my next find on the way of proving jesuits were above the Gila mining. Have no interest in fame.. just letting babymick know he's wrong. Ps. To give the look where the H/p is located would give up it all. I'm not ready to do that now, probably ever. Do have 1 friend that will post it (the H/p solve) after I die if he follows what I asked of him, but much more will be lost as all I've figured out is too much to comprehend for most.

Doc

You got nothing except you can’t post a pic of inside the mine because it will give away your location. WHAT!
Good Luck and win your friends post your work after your passing it’ll be a book of blank pages.

Babymick1

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. My original post was about a Jesuit map I'm solving. It does tie to the Sups and more in NM.. was about showing my next find on the way of proving jesuits were above the Gila mining. Have no interest in fame.. just letting babymick know he's wrong. Ps. To give the look where the H/p is located would give up it all. I'm not ready to do that now, probably ever. Do have 1 friend that will post it (the H/p solve) after I die if he follows what I asked of him, but much more will be lost as all I've figured out is too much to comprehend for most.

I know someone you NEED to talk too. You might already know him. Not sure if he would be willing to talk to you right away though... You probably already know him tbh. Pm me.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I know someone you NEED to talk too. You might already know him. Not sure if he would be willing to talk to you right away though... You probably already know him tbh. Pm me.

are you the one that found the gold bars down in a crevice ..and when you got them out and had them tested they turned out to be brass?:icon_scratch:

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you the one that found the gold bars down in a crevice ..and when you got them out and had them tested they turned out to be brass?:icon_scratch:

Lol no sir. Do you have a first letter of the last name for that person by chance? That would allow me to verify info without you putting that person on blast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread