A Gift To ALL

kevo

Mar 2, 2007
Louisville, Kentucky
I belong on another forum as well, although it's slightly less active. One of the members there posted a site that has great maps, with older and newer ones and I have found them very beneficial in the last few days. It has nearly every state listed, if not all. I couldn't get it to load in aol's browser though, I had to use internet explorer.

http://sanborn.umi.com/

username: residence
password: welcome

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
PackerBacker posted that a few weeks ago... and your right! It IS an awesome site...

I recommend checking it out... 8)

CaptainMorgan

Mar 4, 2007
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THANK a bunch. This is exactly what I've been looking for. This just saved me a ton of work.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
knapper, "residence" is the username and the password is "welcome". You don't have to get your own password. You're good to go.

becket

Jun 3, 2007
That site's local map just told me the house I am going to detect next, on county records as a 1944 building, was actually there (or another before it the same size ) as far back as between 1909 and 1917 at the latest! Much more motivated about that place now,Thanks!

HH Becket

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good info!! Thanks...

Bran <><

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevo--
Here's my belated "THANK YOU" for that site info. I was able to get several years worth of maps of my small hometown that were not available locally or at the countyseat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread