Pround New Owner Of A Gold Bug Pro

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Gold Bug Pro arrive sooner than I thought. Chris Gholson at Arizona Outback had thought he would not receive shipment until the end of the month. I have joined Desert Gold Diggers and have all their claim maps. Went to my first meeting and was surprised at the amount of people in attendance. If I were to take a guest I would say maybe 150 to 200 members or guest. I am really excited about getting out and learning. I have had a few conversions with Ray Mills on the phone as he hooked me up with Chris. Ray is an authority on the GBP and I am sure I will be calling Ray with some questions. I have also met another forum member (Gray Ghost) in these forums and he lives in Tucson as well, we plan to hookup and search for gold. We both have the same equipment so hopefully I can pick up some pointers from GG as he had owed a Fisher F75.

I am surprised at how lite the GBP is. Another neat item is the MD has one single 9v battery to power the MD. We have been having some very nasty weather of late. Yesterday it began snowing around noon and was still snowing late last night. We see snow about once every 4 or 5 years. Desert Gold Diggers has an outing schedule for the Arivaca area area March 10th of which is my birthday so I will plan on going. 8-)

gbpg.jpg

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread