ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

Makes sense for those not in Ohio, I guess. :-\

The USGS and gold hunter's for eons in Ohio have never found a spec of gold anywhere but these three state held claims.

Any other sites you may have in Ohio that say they were gold mines never produced.

Just trying to save someone in Ohio, a wild goose chase.

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

ok! i,ll bite too. [email protected] statesville, nc 28677

Rege-PA

Jul 13, 2007
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

??? Gold is routinely found in Ohio on just about any stream that flows through a glaciated area. The GPAA has claims on several rivers in Ohio where members can go and dredge and pan for gold. You can`t make a living doing it but you will find gold, mostly flour but the occasional picker does appear.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

as I said there is gold in ohio maybe not enough to retire next week on but a bit of fun during the weekend none the less and who knows maybe a you might hit it big --it happens now and then -- maybe it"ll happen to you -- Ivan

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

Rege-PA said:
??? Gold is routinely found in Ohio on just about any stream that flows through a glaciated area. The GPAA has claims on several rivers in Ohio where members can go and dredge and pan for gold. You can`t make a living doing it but you will find gold, mostly flour but the occasional picker does appear.

Here is some proven information about Gold in Ohio. Read it and then decide if you want to go.

from the USGS about Ohio gold.

All gold that has been found in Ohio is of the secondary or placer type. It is a long-accepted theory that the placer gold in the state originated in the igneous rocks of Canada (Canadian Shield) and was transported to Ohio during one or more episodes of Pleistocene glaciation. This theory has support because Ohio gold is always found in association with glacial deposits formed by meltwater from the glaciers. In addition, gold-bearing areas of Canada lie north of Ohio, more or less in line with the projected paths of the southward flow of various ice sheets.

Gold can be found in small quantities throughout the glaciated two-thirds of Ohio. Most reported occurrences are in the zone of Illinoian and Wisconsinan end moraines--areas which commonly mark the farthest advance of these ice sheets.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/tabid/7866/default.aspx

Please note the end Moraines on the map for the best chance to find gold.

Almost all gold recovered is in the form of tiny, flattened flakes only a millimeter or so in diameter. Less common are pieces the size of a wheat grain, and rare are those the size of a pea. At most productive locations, several hours of panning will produce only a few flakes. No locality has been demonstrated to have concentrations sufficient for commercial exploitation, although many attempts were made in the 1800's and early 1900's to mine gold in the state. Most of these ventures were in Clermont County, near Batavia, in southwestern Ohio and in Richland County, near Bellville, in north-central Ohio. All of them were financial failures.

http://www.ohiooutdoorsman.com/Gold.html

http://www.ohiooutdoorsman.com/Claims.html

You are welcome to read it for yourself.

The sites I listed above are the sites where one can possibly find gold in an amount to have enjoyed a weekend of backbreaking work for little reward.

You can read the stories of those who go to the claims and find freindship and camping for a weekend and find 10 or 20 dollars worth of gold. They like it, maybe you will too.

Rege-PA

Jul 13, 2007

For some of us it is enough to find a little gold after a weekend of back breaking work.
All of us search for something be it coins and jewelry with a metal detector, walking a plowed field for arrowheads, searching a Civil War site for relics or collecting rocks or fossils. Will we get rich doing it, probably not but some of us do make wonderful finds because we take the time to look. If we figured out the hourly rate we would be working for pennies or nothing but what a thrill to search for something and find it. That is the real gold.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

differant strokes for differant folks -- some folks seek only a huge strike if they can't "get rich quick" on it , then they don't want bother to do it --- for others working all weekend on a camping trip for a few specks of gold found is pure bliss --- each to their own--- Ivan

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hope you aren't labeling me as one of the get rich quick people, Ivan?

I don't have dreams getting rich, and I don't want anyone else to think they can get rich hunting gold in Ohio.

This wasn't my idea.

Ken

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

oh no just being honest --- not labeling you or anyone else anything----those that are the get rich quick tyoes know who they be -- these sites are mainly for folks seeking a bit of gold ( hopefully they have good common sense & their not planning to retire next week off their finds from the sites) --but you never know when or where fate may smile upon you with a bit of gold --but being in the proper high probilbilty gold bearing areas cannot hurt the odds ---yes I agree there are some spots that are dribs and drabs only type spots -- some folks just want to find "something" --- others only want the mother load or bah its not worth my bother ---each to their own --no skin off my nose either way--- the cost of the upfront cost of the cords is free ---no gold for you means zippo for me --- fair as can be ---in my veiw --the cords are a starting point ---a little bit of extra research never hurts --their just leads to check out -- Ivan

sthrngold07

Sep 11, 2007

OK....I'm up for this.....What about Union SC and Laurens SC
email me and if I find i'll do [email protected]

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Didn't return any gold mines for OHIO. But California, Whew!

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I'm in N. Alabama, near Huntsville. What do you have on record for this area?

Bill W.

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350

destobrat,
I'm not to sure about the different states, I do know that here in NC many of them are in the National Forrest and or on public land.
Hope you are not in the path of the fires and are safe.

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ok, what about ceres, ca or near or around ceres or modesto

jc from ceres, ca

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350

Canewrap said:
I'm in N. Alabama, near Huntsville. What do you have on record for this area?

Bill W.

this web site showed 329 gold mines in the great state of Alabama. If you go yo terraClint or a web site like it. You can check your lat and lon with the list of mines to see what is close to you.
http://tin.er.usgs.gov/mrds/find-mrds.php

California had over 4000 listed.

destobrat

Jun 18, 2007
Modesto, Ca

Charles said:
destobrat,
I'm not to sure about the different states, I do know that here in NC many of them are in the National Forrest and or on public land.
Hope you are not in the path of the fires and are safe.

Thanks There are over 4000 listed, a lot are closed, a few are active and some area pending thats why I asked. Didn't want to wander on someones claim and get my behind peppered! We are not close to the southern cal fires, but I do have friends who have been evacuated.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread