ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

what anything neart ceres, or modesto, ca
jc

ivan salis said:
thanks for sharing

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

California has 4000 gold mines listed. They are listed by Lat and Lon not by town, you nead to check your lat & long against the list to see what is close to you.

mr007s

Sep 8, 2007
Where the pavement ends in NC
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

I'm interested......and honest!

Send any info within 100 mile radius of N35° 40.360 W81° 19.396 (WGS84) ---Hickory, NC

mr007s(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Nullers

Mar 11, 2007
Ridgecrest, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2 White's MXT

Miner49er said:
Ivan,
Google Earth MRD's give the locations of every mine in every state? (with lon., lat.)

I've never heard of MRD's. Could someone tell me what they are and how to use them?

TIA
N

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ive got a challenging one for you. West Chester, PA (Chester County)

Brian

gary s fl

Mar 21, 2005
Birmingham Alabama
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Explorer II, Excalibur, Aquasound, TDI, GB 2, Quick-triggered CZ-21, AU-21, G2, Comprade 7" & 5.5"
Primary Interest:
Other

Charles......much thanks for the USGS site and the utube video.

outdoors2i

Greenie
Mar 25, 2008
Henry Co, VA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX w/ x-1 probe & sunray pro phones

I just sold my old Goldmaster and bought a new MXT in January and would like to do some metal detecting type prospecting. Have did a little local panning which turned up some grains but no nuggets. I have purchased the 2 publications from the Virginia Department of Mines,Minerals,and Energy that has historical sites that were either prospects or actual gold/silver producers. So, if you have something in my area that is not listed(which on page 6 of Gold In VA there were sites observed in the Henry County and Franklin County areas that were not listed for various reasons) I would be very much interested in your information and your verbal agreement if gold is indeed found in sufficient quantities to be profitable for me and you.( I have already done panning in the Pole Bridge area of Patrick County that is an actual prospect site listed in 1 of the books I have and noted that it has been found to have pyrite and a very small grainy type of gold in the streams,and the land the prospect is on was just sold and land adjoining it is still for sale). I hope that this info I have talked about here gives some people some ideas on this region, as for me, see what you can come up with for Henry County, Virginia. Thanks,Gary ( email [email protected])

outdoors2i

Greenie
Mar 25, 2008
Henry Co, VA
Detector(s) used

I posted this for the info that Ivan was offering. Va has over 245 gold prospect and mines, all were worked up to 1849 and on and off until 1947. What I was after was the info that Ivan was offering at the start of this thread. So Ivan if you're still doing this , what do you have for the Henry County, Virginia area? My email is [email protected] Thanks and good luck to all Gary :thumbsup:

outdoors2i

Greenie
Mar 25, 2008
Henry Co, VA
Detector(s) used

Thanks Ivan. Disreguard the last post. I found your reply in my junk mail box. Thanks again Gary

kdfritton

Jun 12, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites MXT

Hey: I think You are on to something there..Anyway, I have 12 acres on Wauka mountain Georgia which is 4 miles south west of Dahlonega Ga. Is there any gold there?
PS: 10% is a very reasonable request since you are doing the leg/mind work.
Thanks...Dan

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

Hi, and thanks for the service.

I am in Folsom California
Folsom, CA 95630 Latitude: 38.70640 Longitude: -121.16900.
That's the North-East corner of Sacramento county.

I will honor your agreement.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised in a few months when I make some finds.

Wish me luck!

Vince

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

california is not in my database at this time sorry --Ivan

outdoors2i

Greenie
Mar 25, 2008
Henry Co, VA
Detector(s) used

What about Stokes County, North Carolina? It borders my county to the south. Thanks ([email protected])

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will take you up on this offer, areas within 120 miles.

LAT. 32°12'28.96"N

LONG. 80°55'17.31"W

Thanks,
Skip

rennie

Aug 26, 2007
New Braunfels, Tx
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter

:coffee2: Any coordinates for Central Texas or Texas in general? :coffee2:

Rennie

Big Jeff

Greenie
Jan 22, 2007
7th circle of Hell, Tucson Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's TDI

I got some ocean front property here in central Arizona I am willing to sell for a great price. Just send me a check and then I'll tell you where it is.

I guess the man was right, there is a sucker born every minute.......and several of them hang out on this forum.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

uh my offer is to provide cords to known productive gold site areas -- if and only if they find gold --(after the find) will I get anything at all --and then only 10% --and then only if they are honest and send it to me (thus the "risk" is mine -- I give them the cords in hopes that they do well and are honest )---since these areas are far from my home state of florida going to them myself to try to mine them is rather impractical --(so partnering up with these folks makes sense ---I got the info & they live locally ---- there is no "upfront" cost at all of any type whatsoever to them --- hey if a freind gave you a hot tip on where to find some gold in your local area ---would you give him 10% as a thank you ? if not you are one heck of a tightwad and a poor freind to have in my book. - I "pressure" no one -- and only if they feel the deal was fair and they find gold --do I get paid a cent --you don't want to do it fine --but don't knock others that do want to do it --its a (A) me to (b) them type of dealthat I offer -- this type of information is valuible . -- have a nice day--- cuz the way you talk sounds like you haven't had one in a long while.

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Errrr...I sincerely mean no offense and I appreciate what you're trying to do. But, I went to mark the sites you sent me on my maps and I realized all of them were already marked. I can understand 10% for research, but not 10% for a cut and paste of a single site :( "inactive link removed"

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread