302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do exactly the opposite of everything that everybody here has said. With the exception of the guy who said use 30 grit to clean gold coins. By the way. I buy old sandpaper....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Look down to be sure you have actually stopped peeing before zipping up.

metalman89

Jan 25, 2013
Jay, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett powermaster GTA1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start out of dark alleys at night....
Well if you're alone that is. -metalman

coketab

Jan 2, 2013
don't tell a cop he is a big man only because he has a gun, I forgot about the night stick my head still hurts

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always trust your woman. True, and always listen to Dianne Feinstein leading the sheeple.
ßäää ßäää
¤
¤
¤

13218921-nazi-and-ussr-flags (1).jpg

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you MD someone's yard, be sure the grass is dry and it hasn't rain for a few days. Wet grass and wet soil combined means that your digging holes will show when you're done. Alway's try to cover your tracks so that the homeowner can't tell where you dug. That's how you get referrals. HH :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
But what if the homeowner doesn't know you're detecting his/her yard?
Leave holes undetectable. That way they'd never know. Lol
Just kidding. I saw a video of a homeowner recording a MDer digging their front yard. Hilarious. They went out and asked what the F are you doing. The guy got up, grabbed his stuff, jumped in his car and peeled out. Then they showed all the spots he dug. Looked like a gopher went to town.
I told my kids. Please don't dig in other yards. At least when they're home. ;0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug, I got a bad visual on that one. I hope I dont make the worst comment. I hope. How's Red doing?

Hi Gleaner, how are you doing? Got back from the dr's today, and I have to have surgery, there is a blockage in my tube and she will cut the bad part out and sew the ends back together, after that, I have to have a stent in for 4 to 6 weeks, so that the stitches don't get pulled out while urine is drainging. Not looking forward to it, but we are looking forward to me feeling better, at least from this, this has been going on for a few years. I'm also looking forward to many, many more years of living, and enjoying life to my fullest with my best freind and love, Chug! Red

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Chug and Red

Man stay healthy. I broke ankle last Wednesday and fortunately no surgery. Broke it where it was best place. Lucky for me. Lol
Down time is the real bummer. Still hurts to get up. Even with the boot.
Stay well.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
loose lips sinks ships and turn good metal detecting spots into people full spots in a hurry

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Johunt. I totally agree with ya on that. How can I rent one. Will it pull out up to a foot deep? Lol

My kids were dragging my retriever while the other detected. He looked down and there was this weird silver (chrome plated) something that looked like a cuticle cleaner for manicures sticking to it. I still don't know what it is but it's made in Germany. I was wondering if it could've been silver plated, but there aren't any markings on it. I'll get a pic and see if somebody can tell me what the heck it is.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At birth, we were issued two ears and one mouth.
We should use them in those proportions.
(And when metal detecting, there's no need to
use the mouth at all.)

DigImust

Jan 30, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are lucky enough to find a cache of silver or gold, be sure to notify everyone you know so they can share your good fortune.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it is on the internet then it is TRUE.....

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take the money you would spend on a good metal detector ($1200-$1500) and buy American silver coins by the pound (dimes, war nickels, and quarters). Put them in decorative jars and tell everyone you found them with your non-existent MD. HD :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread