Newbie from "Almost Heaven"

sinsayers

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I have been doing research on this subject for a long while now, 6 months to be specific. I have a modded cen tech, lesche digging tool and several other toys to get me started on the cheap. I have been gold prospecting for about 3 years and want to try my hand at metal detecting, I have probably read every thread on tnet and any other md article I can find on the www. I would like to thank all of you experts personally because I have learned so much over that time span. Anyway I can go on and on about this and hope to be posting pics on my finds as they pop up. Happy hunting.

Upvote 0

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sinsayers said:
Hello all, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I have been doing research on this subject for a long while now, 6 months to be specific. I have a modded cen tech, lesche digging tool and several other toys to get me started on the cheap. I have been gold prospecting for about 3 years and want to try my hand at metal detecting, I have probably read every thread on tnet and any other md article I can find on the www. I would like to thank all of you experts personally because I have learned so much over that time span. Anyway I can go on and on about this and hope to be posting pics on my finds as they pop up. Happy hunting.

Welcome to the madness!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread