Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: ground efx detector

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2013
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

ground efx detector

Has anyone had any experience with a ground efx model mx100 detector?

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    Whites V3i Tesoro Silver Saber
    110 times
    Metal Detecting
    nope
    Dig till it hurts, then dig until its too dark to see anymore.

us
    Danny

Feb 2013
    Munford, TN
    F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
    118 times
    Metal Detecting
    No but I'll take a guess that it looks like an ace series from Garrett, but is probably made in China?!?!

Only say that because it seems the Internet is flooded with them.

us
    its never lost

Mar 2013
    mass
    fisher f75ltd, (had, deus xp,whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, and many more)
    784 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RotZorn View Post
    No but I'll take a guess that it looks like an ace series from Garrett, but is probably made in China?!?!

Only say that because it seems the Internet is flooded with them.
    True that

us
    Sep 2012
    Shelby, Alabama
    Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 - Garrett Pro Pinpointer Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
    88 times
    Metal Detecting
    Nope but will have one in mid to late August.. Kellyco will have them in stock then and I won a Treasure Commander Si Robertson signature series TC1X metal detector made by Ground EFX in the contest they were having.. It's a free machine so I'm not complaining.. Check out the Kellyco site to check them out.. I'm Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
    "I don't care about being big and strong. I just want to look good naked."

us
    Danny

Feb 2013
    Munford, TN
    F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
    118 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wily Dunk View Post
    Nope but will have one in mid to late August.. Kellyco will have them in stock then and I won a Treasure Commander Si Robertson signature series TC1X metal detector made by Ground EFX in the contest they were having.. It's a free machine so I'm not complaining.. Check out the Kellyco site to check them out.. I'm Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
    Ok! I'll do that?!?! So does anyone know who anything about this company? Another 1st Texas sister company maybe?

us
    its never lost

Mar 2013
    mass
    fisher f75ltd, (had, deus xp,whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, and many more)
    784 times
    Congrates on ur win & like u said a free detectors is s good one. The 1 thing I don't get both of those models r available now both for under 250 it just blew me away when just cuz it has a camo paint job & a new name Kellyco has em listed both for like 400+

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    235 times
    Underground detection
    Quote Originally Posted by RotZorn View Post
    Ok! I'll do that?!?! So does anyone know who anything about this company? Another 1st Texas sister company maybe?

The easiest way to find out who makes it is to buy the product and then have a problem with it. What's your next step? In what forum do you ask for advice? where do you send it for repair?

Just for the record, First Texas Products is located at 1465-H Henry Brennan Dr., El Paso, TX, 79936. We have a real factory right here in the USA. If someone sends a unit in for repair that isn't ours, we (obviously!) don't repair it. If the unit turns out to be an illegal counterfeit, we confiscate it and do NOT return it.

--Dave J.
    Last edited by woof!; Jul 24, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Sandman and G.A.P.metal like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    2110 times
    Dave is 100% right. If you want to save a buck by not buying from your own country men and supporting us, I hope you get what you deserve.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    Danny

Feb 2013
    Munford, TN
    F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
    118 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by woof! View Post

Buy first, then ask who the manufacturer was.

--Dave J.
    No way, I may respect the hard work that goes into any good or goods in question, but that doesn't mean I don't have any brand loyalty!

If I've had a product I was happy with in the past, I'd be willing to buy something a little different, that was ENGINEERED by some of the same team that made the first one I was happy with!!!

Lets face it, all of us have at least a little brand loyalty. I can name a few brands that I'd always be supportive of, because they've earned my trust with products I've had in the past.

Companies like......... Chevrolet, Glock, Nike, Craftsman, Samsung, Coca-cola, Yamaha, and, You guessed it..... Fisher Research Laboratories........ will always have my respect and loyalty until they do something foolish to lose it.

In other words, I've been pleased with what I have bought that falls under the 1st Texas umbrella- so....... If I knew that Ground EFX detectors were designed, approved, or even had a nod from someone like.....you..... I might be more inclined to take one for a test drive! Or disinclined if they weren't approving of GEFX?!?!

While I've got you in here and seem to have your attention...... Where the hell's my pin pointer (the one with a cool Fisher logo on it) that both out performs, and underprices both the Minelab and the Garrett? On the way? I KNOW you can build it man?!?

Don't leave us Fisher guys hanging?!?! We're all counting on you Dave! Lol

us
    Sep 2011
    Maine
    Whites VX3, Tesoro Outlaw
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Dave is 100% right. If you want to save a buck by not buying from your own country men and supporting us, I hope you get what you deserve.
    So the minelab I have is no good?

Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Patriot

Jul 2010
    Watkins Glen N.Y. Finger Lakes Region,Beaver Dams N.Y.
    Teknetics Omega,EuroTek Pro Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Toltec ll, ,Gray Ghost Ultimate's,Depth Master Super Phones II,Garrett Pro Pointer,Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" 28" Lesche Ground Shark
    1098 times
    Quote Originally Posted by happycamper08 View Post
    So the minelab I have is no good?
    How did you get that out of anything said here?
    Sandman likes this.
    I`v been detecting for 45 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules
    NEL Hunter Coil 12 1/2" X 8 1/2"
    NEL Sharpshooter Coil 9 1/2" X 5 1/2"
    NEL Sharp Coil 5"
    ReadyShovel Holster

us
    Danny

Feb 2013
    Munford, TN
    F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
    118 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.P.metal View Post
    How did you get that out of anything said here?
    Pretty sure he's referring to the fact the Minelabs are not American made. Nice machines, but I'd never buy one because its not made here.

us
    Sep 2012
    Shelby, Alabama
    Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 - Garrett Pro Pinpointer Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
    88 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by christo000 View Post
    Congrates on ur win & like u said a free detectors is s good one. The 1 thing I don't get both of those models r available now both for under 250 it just blew me away when just cuz it has a camo paint job & a new name Kellyco has em listed both for like 400+
    Thanks, it'll make a decent backup to my Garrett AT Pro... I think the price increase is what uncle Si Robertson charges for his autograph.... LOL..
    "I don't care about being big and strong. I just want to look good naked."

us
    Jan 2012
    South-Western PA
    Fisher F-75 Teknetics Omega 8000 Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
    48 times
    Metal Detecting
    Thanks, it'll make a decent backup to my Garrett AT Pro... I think the price increase is what uncle Si Robertson charges for his autograph.... LOL..
    I thought the only thing he charges for an autograph is a glass of tea?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors