Your treasures and the ghosts that haunt them.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya folks! My wife teases that I'm going to bring home a ghost with the relics and things I bring home after a hunt. I thought this could be an interesting thread.

Discuss.......

Well... I feel like he's watching me

ForumRunner_20140513_201305.png

IMG_20140319_201654.jpg

ForumRunner_20131006_232954-1-enhanced-enhanced.jpg

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not going to any stories but I do not doubt some of the stories i have read. I have learned not to laugh at some of the stories.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have been hunting the woods along a major creek a lot lately, in an area where an Indian village once stood. One early evening
last week it was quiet me being the only human around. The only sounds were birds and insects buzzing, etc.
So I'm on the ground digging a target when I begin to hear a rhythmic wood on wood tapping noise that is coming from just beyond the nearby treeline. It was eerie and I couldn't ignore it. I kept looking to the area the sound was coming from and it would stop-I'd go back to what I was doing and it starts up again!
I had the feeling the sound was of spirit native American origin. I have listened for it on subsequent trips but haven't heard
it again. This site being New Jersey I found A report by the NJ geological survey that listed the region as an Indian village
(Lenne Lennape ) . I'm on the lookout for other activity at this site. I take it seriously.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions