Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Honestly, I would never preorder. I got my Equinox and now a Vanquish both off of Ebay earlier or at least at the same time as preorders

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive also stopped with Pre Orders. The Nox was brutal preorder then 4 months later get it while they are all over ebay. Ebay has some good shops that somehow get them early. I got the simplex off ebay way before dealers had them. It went back on ebay shortly after lol. The Vanquish was a Dicks for black friday deals. Im done with preorders. Now i just keep my eyes open online.

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, this is my first and last.

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife just got the call today that my unit is being shipped today with a 2-3 Business day arrival time. At long last! Will report efforts once I get it and run a few tests.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife just got the call today that my unit is being shipped today with a 2-3 Business day arrival time. At long last! Will report efforts once I get it and run a few tests.

Congrats, Andy.

I finally got around to ordering mine on Sunday and it arrived today from a detector vendor. Got it primarily to see how it stacks up against Equinox and would like it to be my grab 'n' go detector that I can keep in my truck and hit a site whenever the opportunity arises. Seems compact enough to keep it easily stowed and out of site, yet I won't feel too devastated if it got lifted. I also like the simplicity of operation. It's limited settings choices will keep me from over-tweaking and detuning the detector.

Hope you can get out there and enjoy your Christmas present soon!

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just as a followup, they were supposed to have gotten an order in on Friday Feb. 28 that had my pre-order and were going to call my wife. No calls as of Tuesday March 3, so my wife threatened them with the BBB and they responded by saying the shipment just came in a couple of days before and they were shipping it yesterday. Coincidence, I doubt it. This just reinforces my decision never to pre-order again and it tarnishes the customer service rep for such a large company to be so unresponsive until threatened. Caveat Emptor and all that jazz.... ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread