Potting Shed Now Country Store

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Great job!
toooooooo cool:)
Chey and Mo SURE got lucky when they were passing out mothers, me thinks:)
I, too, loved the waltons.
'night elizabeth........

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Gypsy, how long did this process take? I am the unhandiest person I've met and I can't even imagine putting all that together. My mom was a very capable woman and I'm not even sure she would have tackled that one! Your daughters are lucky little girls. :D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey Gypsy, ya'll did great! Love the metal chairs. I grew up in those! :D You need an old Coca-Cola thermometer now. I'll keep my eyes open! -Noodle

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Sara77 said:
Hi Gypsy, how long did this process take? I am the unhandiest person I've met and I can't even imagine putting all that together. My mom was a very capable woman and I'm not even sure she would have tackled that one! Your daughters are lucky little girls. :D
Hey Sara ....it didnt really take long....each porch took about two days including painting...the roof took a day ....would have been easier if we hadnt had to axe/dig out some pretty large roots that were in the way of our floor....what a pain that was ....cutting out the windows and doorways and blocking up the end that had swinging doors took about a day also .
The biggest thing was getting the corners straight for the porch and roof and floor....the rest was easy....We still have some painting to do, finish the roof and getting the electricity hooked up to the old hanging lights....but its a work in progress..... :) Good thing its suppose to look rustic...LOL

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at an old house that will be torn down soon. It has a clawfoot tub like the one in your first pic. It's a government-owned house and there isn't any way I can snag it. Don't know what I'd do with it but I hate to see it get scrapped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread