Moochers

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wesfrye53 said:
Hey Cyber,
Since your are still able to post we have to assume that you looked around, saw the coast was clear, threw out the chips, and high-tailed it outta there! ::)
Well, since I was eating inside the SUV I didn't share with them. I wondered for a few minutes if they were going to get rough tho, and imagined them trying to pull the air valves out and deflate the tires or something..... ;D
Since I'm a cop I'm always armed, but I decided blasting my way through to the trashcan when I was finished eating wouldn't be a good idea, so I DID sort-of 'high-tail it' out of there. ;) -Sgt Jim

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
eathabs said:
Don't take bread for the ducks or geese. It provides no nutrition for them. If you want to do them justice, do not feed them, they will find food on their own. Talk to you local vet or conservation office to find out what to feed them.

Hal

Hal...one of 'em tried to bite me for not feeding them! :o

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bill gent said:
thats a Miscobi (hope I spelled it correctly) Duck in asia and Phillippines they use the fermented eggs for sex drive
after a night in the fart sack after eating one of those
you'll make the person you sack with drive to find sex from anyone but you
(ill take 6 dozen)

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL...Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!!!

bigfish31 said:
bigfish31 said:
bill gent said:
thats a Miscobi (hope I spelled it correctly) Duck in asia and Phillippines they use the fermented eggs for sex drive
I'll pass...
Sex drive? Who would want to kiss me after I ate fermented duck eggs? Don't answer that !! A drunk duck!!

The Egg with Legs!!! The Treat with Feet!!!

The "delicacy" that you're referring to is called "Balut" ( pronounced Bah-Loot ) in the Philippines and supposedly it's an aphrodisiac.
I spent 10 months in the "P.I." when I was a young 19-yr-old Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps. I tried balut one drunken evening in Olongapo City. I did as instructed: Peeled it open, stuck Mr. Fermented-for-15-days-Boiled Duckling in my mouth, chewed it up (mmmm....crunchy!!!) and swallowed.

Then I abruptly puked it all back up.... So needless to say, I didn't reap any of it's alleged aphrodisia.

Anyway, I've tried and am more than happy to knock it.

Here's a pic of Balut in all of it's yumminess!!!
balut.jpg

HH,
SgtSki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions