Greetings from Greece

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all my name is Isidoros and i am from Greece and more specific from the Aegean part of Macedonia.
It's nice to be part of this website and i want to thank the admins for this.

My country has a great history and our mountains and seas here hide a lot of things personaly i was lucky two times when i found some small treasures.

Greetings to all

OP
OP
I

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isidoros, Welcome to Treasure Net !!
We look forward to seeing pics and stories that relate to your finds.
Don.......

Hello Don the soon as possible i will post pictures and stories which are related with my finds:) wish you nice day!

OP
OP
I

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phillip II then Alexander the Great then the Romans.
A fantastic amount of history comes from your area.
Hope we see some of it in your subsequent posts.
Don......

I can post here pictures of '' ancient '' finds in general? I ask this because in my country it's not legal to post any pictures to internet which have connection with ancient Greece and Macedonia. In general i will start post pictures when i will go back to Greece at the moment i am in Ukraine and i connect from my telephone.

OP
OP
I

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phillip II then Alexander the Great then the Romans.
A fantastic amount of history comes from your area.
Hope we see some of it in your subsequent posts.
Don......

I can post here pictures of '' ancient '' finds in general? I ask this because in my country it's not legal to post any pictures to internet which have connection with ancient Greece and Macedonia. In general i will start post pictures when i will go back to Greece at the moment i am in Ukraine and i connect from my telephone.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Isidoros!

OP
OP
I

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you can post here pics of your finds; current and ancient.
Don......

I will do this yes thank you for the answer. I have plenty of pics back in Greece at my personal computer. Also i have a lot of ancient finds for example ancient Macedonian gold coins rings swords also two golden wreaths these things in Greece are not legal and it can be sold only in '' black market '' but it's dangerous because the prison is a real situation if the police catch someone with these things. Treasure hunters in Greece can search and sell legal coins etc not before 1830. I believe stories about lost treasures every nation has but Greece and the Balkans in general is the paradise of lost treasures ' my opinion ' have you heard anything about the templars? In Greek Ναιτες Ιππότες or Ιππότες του ναού

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all my name is Isidoros and i am from Greece and more specific from the Aegean part of Macedonia.
It's nice to be part of this website and i want to thank the admins for this.

My country has a great history and our mountains and seas here hide a lot of things personaly i was lucky two times when i found some small treasures.

Greetings to all

Ti kanis file?

Then boro na grapio se elinika twso kala, alla akoma miliao kala.
Eimai Ellinas ap tyn manas mou ti meria.
Milas ke grafis Anglika polli kala

yasoo!!!

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes, members on Treasure Net have chatted a lot about " Ναιτες Ιππότες or Ιππότες του ναού"
You can find their comments by typing "Templars" in the "GO" box at the top of this first page.
Don.......

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, members on Treasure Net have chatted a lot about " Ναιτες Ιππότες or Ιππότες του ναού"
You can find their comments by typing "Templars" in the "GO" box at the top of this first page.
Don.......
How do you access the Greek alphabet like that? I know its possible but I never researched it.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
el padron,
No research was ever necessary.
I simply copied it from the OP's post: #9.
Don....

I know there is a way to type the greek alphabet in the standard word, Pages, or eqivalents format, In Greece the operating Windows and Apple OS are modified to use the 24 letter Greek alphabet.

OP
OP
I

Isidoros

Greenie
Sep 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ti kanis file?

Then boro na grapio se elinika twso kala, alla akoma miliao kala.
Eimai Ellinas ap tyn manas mou ti meria.
Milas ke grafis Anglika polli kala

yasoo!!!

Geia sou file:) ola kala esy ti kaneis? Xairomai pou egrapses kai gnorizo enan Ellhna edw. Amerika eisai twra? Exw syggeneis egw ekei kai Ameriki kai Kanada.

Nasai kala file. Geia sou:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions