Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Fubar, yes it is. Shoot, Man, you don't need to know anything. Get out there, and the knowledge will come. There are some serious EXPERTS on this site. Learn as you go. Have fun!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! I will assume SWMO stands for South West Missouri. So, take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet,,
It's not that complicated.
You put the coil to the soil and then,
You learn to listen and you listen to learn

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Virginia! Get out and enjoy the sun while hunting and if you don't hit the good stuff first day, go back out and try again. Persistence pays off and you get fresh air, most times, decent scenery and exercise too! And if you hit the right spot, some finds to take home to show. Good Luck!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Apr 25, 2017
SWMO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! I will assume SWMO stands for South West Missouri. So, take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Yes, I live in Greene County, between Battlefield and Springfield. Thanks for the link!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice tag. I can relate all too well. You'll get the hang of the jargon. I started out with a way too complex machine, Whites DFX, but worked my way through it and began finding way cool stuff my first season in the field. You can do it mate!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Apr 25, 2017
SWMO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, my MD arrived yesterday. I'm reading the manual along with Andy Sabisch hand book, and with help from the Tnet gang I should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread