NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder how it compares to Cow piss? Speaking of that, the very odor of Old Tip Kitty Piss Beer[emoji769] will stun you. Very few men can handle that stuff.
I knew a guy once who use to put that in his cereal to replace the milk. He was a mean dude. He was bald at the age of twelve and dead at 20....with no teeth, tongue or eyes. That is a bad news drink for real!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a guy once who use to put that in his cereal to replace the milk. He was a mean dude. He was bald at the age of twelve and dead at 20....with no teeth, tongue or eyes. That is a bad news drink for real!
Last

Hmmm. Should we check on valley?

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well crap. Before I went out on vacation I hurt my finger at work. I had an MRI today but the doctor said that in all likelihood I will need surgery.

Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spend over 5 hours in a local hospital for X rays, bloold tests, for over three weeks, a bad case of Diarrhea, taking meds. See you all tomorrow. Tippy had missed me.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why do you need surgery?

It appears that my tendon is torn in my right middle finger. It’s swollen up like a hotdog and I can’t fully bend it. It’ll be confirmed tomorrow after the MRI results are in. I’ve just been dealing with it and figured that the body will heal itself, but it’s only been getting worse over the past couple of weeks.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that my tendon is torn in my right middle finger. It’s swollen up like a hotdog and I can’t fully bend it. It’ll be confirmed tomorrow after the MRI results are in. I’ve just been dealing with it and figured that the body will heal itself, but it’s only been getting worse over the past couple of weeks.

Last
Sorry to hear. Ronnie Lott hurt his finger so bad in the Superbowl that the doctor told him the only way he could play was if he cut it off....Ronnie said...."OK, cut it off," and so the doctor did and he went back in the game. How dedicated ate you to your job? [emoji16]
Lasr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread