Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the idea of Hoppy Bunny beer.:bunny:
Doc told me to stay away from any beer which contains Piss. But rabbit poo is ok.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome all new members to this great interesting forum. I am Last.
I am sorry, did I miss a new member? That comment was about as random as Valley drinking Bunny Pooh Beer. Are you talking to ghosts Sam? Med check isle 9....if these hallucinations continue Sam...(Being a Dr. Of Last,) I would recommend you contacting a doctor not named Dr. Tippy and have a new prescription prescribed.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry, did I miss a new member? That comment was about as random as Valley drinking Bunny Pooh Beer. Are you talking to ghosts Sam? Med check isle 9....if these hallucinations continue Sam...(Being a Dr. Of Last,) I would recommend you contacting a doctor not named Dr. Tippy and have a new prescription prescribed.
Last

Either the stress is getting to him or he got some pretty good stuff from the hostpital. Or he went to page 7 again.
Now I'm worried we will start behaving erratically. Time for a bottle of Bunny Pooh.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either the stress is getting to him or he got some pretty good stuff from the hostpital. Or he went to page 7 again.
Now I'm worried we will start behaving erratically. Time for a bottle of Bunny Pooh.
Wait, Valley sent you a bottle of Bunny Pooh Beer? I suppose Wind sent you some of his infamous green Cookies? Man I am missing out. I dont think there is any worry about us behaving erratically. I was voted most rational person on earth by APM (Alien Pinup Magazine)....May the truth set you free!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it has been raining here in Michigan and it is getting chilly at night. Leaves are beginning to change colors and some are already falling. Winter is coming.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread