Seward Nebraska Artifact Show

parkercrazy99

Jun 21, 2013
SW Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suppose this will be a good first post topic, and Invitation. Come join us in Seward, Nebraska on Saturday, August 17th! I don't know if I will be setting up a table or not but I'll still be there. There is going to be 100 free tables, Flint Knapping Demo, Atlatl Demo, and Professional Identification of Artifacts & Bones. If you need to reserve a table or have any questions you can call or e-mail Dick Eckles. Phone(402-225-2525) Email - [email protected] OR Kevin Hammond (402-423-5700) Email - [email protected]

seward artifact show flyer.jpg

Upvote 0

11KBP

Oct 7, 2008
Central Great Plains
I suppose this will be a good first post topic, and Invitation. Come join us in Seward, Nebraska on Saturday, August 17th! I don't know if I will be setting up a table or not but I'll still be there. There is going to be 100 free tables, Flint Knapping Demo, Atlatl Demo, and Professional Identification of Artifacts & Bones. If you need to reserve a table or have any questions you can call or e-mail Dick Eckles. Phone(402-225-2525) Email - [email protected] OR Kevin Hammond (402-423-5700) Email - [email protected]

Thanks for the heads-up Parker. That is the largest show in the northern
Plains region and always has many nice collections on display. Also it is the
closest show to the Dakotas so it would be nice to see some representation
from those two states.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread