The "Curse of Oak Island" Team... A+

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If I answer your condescending question with a devastating response, are you going to make me feel guilty for defending myself like the others? Forget it bro... We'll just agree to disagree on this. Anyway the truth will be revealed in the coming weeks so we can wait and see.

Now we may be getting somewhere. You say "within the coming weeks", so it will not be another cliffhanger/wait and see at the end of this season ?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's an organized team. Each member has their role to play. They hired Gary to do the scanning... Jack does the digging... Rick and Marty Lagina are the financiers. The rich guys don't like to get their hands dirty. This is a common set up in any real treasure hunting team... Perhaps most of you have never experienced anything like that. Absolutely the show will attempt to milk every minute of time out of its viewers it possibly can. But obviously the treasure hunters want to find the vault and get mega rich as quickly as possible just like any of us. They probably already have. We're still fortunate to have the opportunity to witness something like this at any rate.

Where is the vault you are referring to? It’s been proven far beyond a shadow of drought that no treasure vault, oak platforms, 90 foot stone, or flood tunnels have ever existed on oak island. Are you perhaps referencing another place?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wha happened? I look like a rambling fool talkin to myself ( well hmmmm)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Weird. Vanished like the evidence of any treasure on Oak Island. "Poof" into obscurity.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wha happened? I look like a rambling fool talkin to myself ( well hmmmm)
Ha ha... I think the poster left the house in a huff.....Deleted all his post in other thread also. Weird....

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am disappointed - for a while I thought there was an insider with information and therefore something was found and they've successfully kept it quiet.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say compared to the 95% of the garbage on TV these days, I love The Curse of Oak Island.

As long as one realizes it is nothing more than made-up, scripted drama, it is sometimes entertaining to watch...

OP
OP
E

enochsea7

sorry about deleting my posts. didn't think it would be such a big deal. i guess i've realized this forum just isn't really my thing. wish all of you the best, happy hunting

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry about deleting my posts. didn't think it would be such a big deal. i guess i've realized this forum just isn't really my thing. wish all of you the best, happy hunting

Don’t leave there’s a lot more to TNet then this post. I like the show never miss it and enjoy the hunt and journey those guys are on. I also enjoy the knowledge I get and the community of a bunch of great people on this site. Hey they just don’t like the show....who really cares.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions