Indian Stonehenge Site found in Pa, could be 10,000yrs old

wmgeorge

Mar 4, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a (former) Iowa farm boy, I wonder if those ditches filled with rock and water flowing could be for drainage? It also seems unusual that all these stones and such had been laying there for say 300 plus years and no one had noticed before?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have your fun now :laughing7: in a few days a lot of members here will look xxxx . I did not post info and pictures for them , I did it for the members who want to see how a real hut is done and what we go through. I held back on a lot of major info because some members can't accept the truth . Now everyone will have to wait until June 22 and see it in the news :occasion14:. Have a GREAT DAY.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the first question the Museum Commissioners asked,( Please send us pictures of artifacts you recovered from the site) Ya like I am that stupid :BangHead: send them pictures and they got you and you are done. They will come to your house and remove everything that looks like Indian. That was their first question and their LAST.

I can't believe the Museum Commission had the nerve to ask for photos of the items you said were recovered from this site.
Did you tell them you have solved the Beale Ciphers,Society Hill,found a Templar castle,an exact replica of Stonehenge in Novia Scotia and caught the FBI removing tons of gold from a lost civil war shipment....if so and they still asked for some type of evidence.I can understand your frustration.

It is simply mind boggling that they didnt drop everything and use up time and resources when you notified them you had found a Native American 10,000 year old Stonehenge site to come investigate.

Oh well, I guess we can rule out them working with you since they are so unreasonable.
Maybe you could sue them.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age , If you were a real treasure hunter and dealt with the government as we do , you would know this is how they do things. They are your friend at first and want all the info you are willing to give them , then they will turn around and screw you. That's the way its been for more than 30 yrs I been doing this and the same thing for other treasure hunters. Treasure hunters are the enemy of the state and anyone who looks for Indian sites are #1 on their target. We do all the work and don't get paid or able to keep anything. Ya I claim to have found and solved many treasure sites and I still hold on to the claims I made . If a hunter works years doing a hunt , he wants something if he finds it . If I locate something major and I see no way to make money I will let it set until the laws change or I get a % of the find. Dam if I do the work and the state takes it all.
:BangHead:
I solved the Society Hill letter for the Museum in Philadelphia and they wanted my crew on site to do the dig, but would not help pay for permits , motel , food or what it would cost to check out the area. Then if we found anything THEY TAKE IT ALL , I LOSE ON THE DEAL. No way do I work for free. I gave them the codes for FREE and that was the end of it. The FBI dig happened and we got screwed again but that deal is not over YET and in July we are going public . I have lawyers , news reporters and film company's that control what we do after the dig happens. This Paleo Indian Site is something I did not do for money so I am going public on June 22 and the state is not happy I am giving out its location. Ya they hope to find a way to stop me and by telling them or showing them artifacts is the only way. Right now I broke no laws so I can post any thing .
:hello2:
If I can help people find out the truth about this site and its history I will do it. We will be in Nova Scotia drilling later this summer and YES we did locate a Templar Castle site and a Viking Village site. I DO NOT BACK DOWN FROM THE SITES I MADE CLAIMS TO HAVE FOUND AND IN TIME I WILL PROVE ALL OF THEM AND MORE
:occasion14:
, Say what you want it will not stop me from posting. Thank You

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really not sure why the mods let you carry on blowing smoke, and baiting members into getting themselves banned. I have been told before, that if I don't believe someone, I should not read their posts, so that's what I am going to do now.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age , If you were a real treasure hunter and dealt with the government as we do , you would know this is how they do things. They are your friend at first and want all the info you are willing to give them

What do you expect for these agencies to do.....everytime you guys go for a walk in the woods or into someone's back yard you make a history changing discovery.

Of course they want evidence of what you are claiming.

Clearly you didnt want to work with the museum.....you wanted to tell them what you found and for them to confirm it.
Once they started asking questions ....you guys dont have answers.

Same thing happens here on this site.....if someone asks a tough question you guys can't answer it.

Those are not cut rocks in the piles you posted....they simply are not.
They are also not walkways and I'm 99.9% certain they were not aquaducts.

One picture you posted showed a little puddle of water and not a single water based plant.
This means there is not normally water laying there....that is solid evidence that what you think is there isnt.

Have you spent some time in the court house yet researching the history of this property?
Being a veteran treasure hunter such as yourself I find it hard to believe you haven't ruled out the more obvious conclusions for this site before you jumped into it is a 10,000 year old Native American site.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right about one thing, it was my job to tell the museum about the find and yes I did not tell them everything. I know how they work I worked with them many times . They asked stupid questions , they get stupid answers . That's the same thing here. Some members at this post know everything I am doing and I give them updated info . But why should I post anything good on this site because some members can't understand it or don't want to believe it. A lot of people see what we found and are 100% behind us. Its because of this kind of remarks that we hold back the good info , ask Jeff of Pa. he's been getting info on the FBI dig and this Paleo Indian site for months and its the good info. Why don't I post it here
:censored:

If I found another civil war gold site do you think I would call the FBI first and tell them everything:BangHead: The Museum Com is the same way, I only have to report so much and its not that I didn't try working with them . Every time I try , its the same old thing so now we do things my way. I just post it the way it is, day by day for everyone to see what a real treasure hunt find is like.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right about one thing, it was my job to tell the museum about the find and yes I did not tell them everything. I know how they work I worked with them many times . They asked stupid questions , they get stupid answers . That's the same thing here. Some members at this post know everything I am doing and I give them updated info . But why should I post anything good on this site because some members can't understand it or don't want to believe it. A lot of people see what we found and are 100% behind us. Its because of this kind of remarks that we hold back the good info , ask Jeff of Pa. he's been getting info on the FBI dig and this Paleo Indian site for months and its the good info. Why don't I post it here
:censored:

If I found another civil war gold site do you think I would call the FBI first and tell them everything:BangHead: The Museum Com is the same way, I only have to report so much and its not that I didn't try working with them . Every time I try , its the same old thing so now we do things my way. I just post it the way it is, day by day for everyone to see what a real treasure hunt find is like.

Then why post anything at all here in the public section?If your plan is to not post everything and only give that info to your select group of followers.
Just send them the info and dont make promises you dont plan to keep to the other members.

Last time I asked Jeff of Pa a question I got banned for 30 days and the post deleted....so I will pass on that.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all this rainy weather we have, there may be no sun rise on June 21. We will then have to wait until June 21, 2020 for the answer of it being made by Indians.

wmgeorge

Mar 4, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am honest here, why not contact Josh Gates, Expedition Unknown. If there is something too it he will look in to it.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am honest here, why not contact Josh Gates, Expedition Unknown. If there is something too it he will look in to it.

I know the film crew for Josh and Discovery wanted us on the show with him BUT we can not do the show in 1 hr , there is so much here it would take several shows to tell it all. Then if the Museum or someone did a dig they would be here for many years finding artifacts. We can not be on another TV show we are under contract with a film company in NY City and they are trying to get us our own TV series. Like I said before , I have little control at times on what we can say or do.
raw

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the film crew for Josh and Discovery wanted us on the show with him BUT we can not do the show in 1 hr , there is so much here it would take several shows to tell it all. Then if the Museum or someone did a dig they would be here for many years finding artifacts. We can not be on another TV show
we are under contract with a film company in NY City and they are trying to get us in a TV series. Like I said before , I have little control at times on what we can say or do.
raw

While on the subject of TV shows .......you have said a TV show on the Travel Channel about Dents Run was going to air in Jan19 and then the episode got pushed to later this summer.

Any news on when this episode is going to air?

FWIW......there are multiple threads dating back years from FK stating they have signed with a film crew and a show/series is up coming.So far the one show on America Unearthed is the only one that has actually happened.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have signed with 5 film companys over the last 6yrs and they tell us great things and we sign then we sit and waite . I can not make them do anything , its their job to find a Network to pay for the cost of a show. It looks the same way now but our contract is done in Sep and never again will we sign one. We did a TV show in Cannada in Oct and was told it was to air in Feb, then we called them in March and they said late summer. Hay we got paid and had a great time doing the show. Travel Channel paid for it and the show is
mail

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have signed with 5 film companys over the last 6yrs and they tell us great things and we sign then we sit and waite . I can not make them do anything , its their job to find a Network to pay for the cost of a show. It looks the same way now but our contract is done in Sep and never again will we sign one. We did a TV show in Cannada in Oct and was told it was to air in Feb, then we called them in March and they said late summer. Hay we got paid and had a great time doing the show. Travel Channel paid for it and the show is
mail

KUDOS......if it does air

But how did you film in Toronto if the site was in PA?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KUDOS......if it does air

But how did you film in Toronto if the site was in PA?

We set in a warehouse and answered questions for 1 1/2 hrs on film. From there they used video from news reports, the pictures I took of the FBI dig , and videos of our work in the past 10 yrs at the site. Hay its up to them how it turns out . They flew in other people from the states and we all went from the air port in a limo to the best motel in Toronto. We had our own limo and driver and a 4 room motel room with a kitchen and living room and it had everything we needed in it. All meals paid and air fair. I want to see the TV show more than anyone else does. We just turned down a movie deal from a small film company in Philadelphia that wants to do the documentary on Dents Run from day 1, April 1974 up to news conference to Federal Court. The film crew we are with now would not let them do it because they said they are working on a TV series for us now . Not sure how true that offer is but time is running out for them in Sep. and the crew in Philadelphia said they may hold out to see what happens. If you don't fake a find the way the network wants , they don't want you. They want to see gold or a good find in every show
:tongue3:
. Most of the treasure hunts you see on TV now is faked.

We have a crew of news reporters coming in to see the solstices sun rise at the Paleo Stonehenge site and check out everything we found. This isn't just another Indian site and there are a lot in Pa. This is the mother of them all, this is were a lot of tribes in Pa. came to each year to see the sun rise . The entire Stonehenge site is still there and there is 4 village locations . This was like going to the Worlds Fair back then. This site has so much happing at it you can't see it all in one day.

If anyone ask a stupid question , you will get a stupid answer back. Ask a good question and get a good answer.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread