OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I am a Treasure Hunter not a grave robber , I do not look for or dig for Indian artifacts. I know little about all the Indians that lived here in 10,000yrs. To many for me to remember. I just post what we see and what we know is going on at this site. WE been asking for help to ID this kind of site , I am no expert so don't hold me to every word I post here . I know some members like to screw with every thing I post but you can't win this site is real and we are going ahead with research , NO MATTER what anyone here says .

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , not sure if this is anything but it looks like some kind of drawings or just nature art looking like man made. I am sure some member will have fun with this pictures but I don't post for them any way . Not sure what this is , it is under cover with a stone over head protecting it. The over head stone has charcoal on it from many camp fires 8.jpg 88.jpg 888.jpg .

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I am a Treasure Hunter not a grave robber , I do not look for or dig for Indian artifacts. I know little about all the Indians that lived here in 10,000yrs. To many for me to remember. I just post what we see and what we know is going on at this site. WE been asking for help to ID this kind of site , I am no expert so don't hold me to every word I post here . I know some members like to screw with every thing I post but you can't win this site is real and we are going ahead with research , NO MATTER what anyone here says .

So if someone who does know about sites like this looks at it and says it is not a Native American Stonehenge site.....will you accept that?

In the past you have rejected opinions and reports from some noted experts in their fields......for example the Joan Harris property.

Anyone who has spent a fair amount of time in the woods in PA has seen stone piles from farm fields or old dwellings that look exactly like the photos you posted earlier.You need to find something that 10's of thousands of people haven't already discovered.A spear tip found in the same county is not going to help you date your site.

Scattered T-storms all day kept me from walking over to my hand cut stone ancient aquaduct leading to a Native American Stonehenge that sits on my property in Clearfied County,Pa but I may get the chance today to post a picture.

Step one to figuring out what really was at your site is a trip to the Clinton County courthouse for some research.....have you done this yet?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have blocked out some members here so if you post something and I do not reply , YOU KNOW WHY :occasion14:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have blocked out some members here so if you post something and I do not reply , YOU KNOW WHY :occasion14:

Regardless here are the pictures I promised.

Humidity made them blurry and I'm not walking back up there to take another picture of rocks..They are clear enough to get my point across.I will have to be more careful of what I promise in the future.I am badly out of shape. 20190527_125406_resized (1).jpg 20190527_125406_resized (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20190527_125455_resized.jpg
    20190527_125455_resized.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 48

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually they are much higher and wider in that last picture then what I remembered they were.....close to 24" and probably 4/5' wide.

Someone put alot of work into into this rock line that runs due east/west ..... Templars,Native Americans,Neanderthals or a 1800's farmer could have done this.

FWIW.....I think it was the Neanderthals

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was something about IRISH CULDEE/CEILI DEI Monks being responsible for such structures like this & Mystery Hill, NH. Dunno; HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got caves near-by...?

Hi Rebel, We are looking for 1 big massive cave close by , this is were they stored their weapons , food , pottery , etc. if we have 3 village sites here, then we have a massive cave some place close by. I have seen stones sites like this in other places but in a smaller size , this site is BIG and we think 1,000's of Indians came here on the big solstices days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Seneca Nations in NY and the Pa. Museum Commissioners both have all of the info on this Indian site , Now we wait:BangHead:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
b 1.jpg b 3.jpg b 2.jpg b 4.jpg Today we took more pictures of a stone walk way that runs to our #4 Indian Village site. This stone walk way is 400' long and is built with bigger stones than the 3 other sites are. So I don't see how anyone could walk on this . We show water running from the end of this stone walk way just like the 3 other stone walk ways we located. The only reason any one would spend this amount of time and years to do this kind of work is so they had clean water to use at each village site. It must of taken 1,000's of Indians many years to build this. They used cut stones to build this and all of the field and river stones are still in the woods close by ????? We think the stones are from the 300' stone up above and they used sleds on snow to pull them down hill. There was no horses when this site was built more than 500 + yrs ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We may post the location of this site before June 21st so people can come and see the sun rise . We have people working on this now and maybe a news crew on site to film. We are looking:BangHead: for another person that does Solstices Lines to do another set so we can be sure our lines are 100% on target.:occasion14: Please message me if you can.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Are they cutting trees? Earlier it was stated they blocked the view.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We plan to be on site June 21st at 5:30am to film the sun rise at this site. A Film crew will be there and I am sure DCNR will be there to. Not sure if the Museum Commissoners will send anyone to view this event but I am sure Seneca Nation will not be on site. They have not returned any calls or emails, NOTHING . I would of thought they would be all over this site, NOTHING. Right now we got no help from any Gov. office yet.
This is the BIGGEST INDIAN SITE FOUND IN PA. AND THIS IS HOW OUR GOV. REACTS.
We expect to be shut down and stopped before the big day , because I think the Museum does not want the public to know what's there. Why , what are they hiding , why not help us find out who built this site. So far we have located 5,000' of man made under ground trenches dug to bring water to all 4 Indian Village sites. 3,500' of man made stone walk ways. Some of the stone works are walk ways from one village to another and others are stones put over the water trenches. The reason they piled the stones over the water trenches was to keep the water cold during summer and the air pockets with in the pile of stones help keep the water from freezing during winter. The water runs year around. So this water system was not built for farm land, they did not need water year around for crops. This water system was built to keep the water clean for them to use. We located over 40+ grave sites in two grave yards. There is a lot of cut stones to build a Stonehenge site . We located many pointer stones and standing stones. Everything laid out at this site is about the solstices lines , EVERY THING. The stone works either start on the summer line or stop on it and there are other major points that do the same thing . There is so much going on here its amazing to see a site like this in Pa. From what we been told this site is older than 1,000yrs and could be up to 5,000 yrs old.
:occasion14:

No matter what the state does we plan to post maps of the lay out of the entire Indian site and its location if anyone wants to be on site for June 21st. This site has been hidden to long:BangHead: and its time we know the truth about it.

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The reason they piled the stones over the water trenches was to keep the water cold during summer and the air pockets with in the pile of stones help keep the water from freezing during winter. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread