Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see rocks. Where are the artifacts? The buildings, the ceremonial areas, EVIDENCE of human occupation? Your excitement and enthusiasm does not a stonehenge make. You keep calling those rock piles, walkways. Why is that? You have found a geologic curiosity, nothing more. Make a diagram of all of these structures that line up with the summer solstice, to scale. I think you're making a lot of noise, and you have nothing. Not that it matters.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see rocks. Where are the artifacts? The buildings, the ceremonial areas, EVIDENCE of human occupation? Your excitement and enthusiasm does not a stonehenge make. You keep calling those rock piles, walkways. Why is that? You have found a geologic curiosity, nothing more. Make a diagram of all of these structures that line up with the summer solstice, to scale. I think you're making a lot of noise, and you have nothing. Not that it matters.

OK , There is a lot going on at this site that we have not posted yet. This site just keeps getting bigger on each trip and I have to much new info we need to check out before we post it. No Buildings , No Artifacts ( if I had some, members would say I bought them on Ebay ) I have massive amounts of stone works done by humans. We are working on the lay out of the ceremonial area now and will post the entire lay out soon if I can.
If the Museum or DCNR will work with me , I will hold off on posting the location until they can fence in the grave yards. But I will not hold back the info we have , this site is to important to keep it quiet any longer. We will be on site to film the sun rise and post what we see on the New Media and this site. 90% of the stone works either go on or along side of the summer solstice line . None are on the sun set line. The reason I call some of the stone works walk ways , is they go from one village to the other 3. They are made with flat stones so you could walk on them. Then we have 4 stone works that run down from the top of the mountain that bring water to each village and you can not walk on them. Hay this is what we came up with and it fits. Hay SAY WHAT YOU WANT, THERE IS ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT THEN WE WILL SEE WHO IS BLOWING SMOKE :headbang:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
90% of the stone works either go on or along side of the summer solstice line.

Ok I think I got it now.

The stone piles start,stop,point,run with or along side the solstice line.

Pretty much no matter where the sun rises it should match up to some of the stone piles.Good thing a film crew will be there to document this historic sun rise.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is always worth checking into daily for the latest twists and turns.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just located some arrow heads and artifacts from the site and hope to have them dated soon.

In your last post you say you have found no artifacts.

Once again anyone who is trying to follow your progress will be confused by completly opposite statements about the same subject.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
In your last post you say you have found no artifacts.

Once again anyone who is trying to follow your progress will be confused by completly opposite statements about the same subject.

Sounds more like making it up as one goes.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Why fence the graves and insult the occupants with modern cosmetics?
Had the previous folk wanted them fenced they would have rock walled them. (?)

Natives here farther West solved water accessibility , by building villages near water. Often where two waters met. Vs the labor of building an aqueduct system , or three...
Not that they did not build works. But knew that rapids and other areas did not freeze.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK lets go through the word FOUND and LOCATED again. I stated we Located some artifacts NOT FOUND , and now the owner that has them will not let us take pictures or show them because he is afraid the state will take them. That was the first question the Museum Commissioners asked,( Please send us pictures of artifacts you recovered from the site) Ya like I am that stupid :BangHead: send them pictures and they got you and you are done. They will come to your house and remove everything that looks like Indian. That was their first question and their LAST. So be sure when you tell them why we have no pictures of artifacts this is why.:headbang:

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK lets go through the word FOUND and LOCATED again. I stated we Located some artifacts NOT FOUND , and now the owner that has them will not let us take pictures or show them because he is afraid the state will take them.

How were you expecting to have them dated if the the owner wont let you show them to anyone.

Let's be clear .....you did not find any artifacts on this site but someone else claims they did but all you can do is view them and not show them to anyone else.
Is this the current correct version of the ballad of the artifacts?

FWIW.....I'm all for the correct use of the word "FOUND" but if this is the case you may need to edit "FOUND" out of the title of this thread.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds more like making it up as one goes.

Sadly there are a number of threads that closely mirror this one in relation to finds,promises and eventually outcome.

Last edited:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, lots of speculation with little evidence of much. Myself, I’d be beeping for colonial coppers as it looks like many former colonial farms here in New England. However, I wish you luck on your endeavors and look forward to see how it plays out! HH

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are done doing research at this site as of today, we spent all day in the woods and are done. Its time we move on to another site. We will have pictures of the sun rise to post after June 22 and we will post the location for anyone that wants to spend a GREAT DAY in the woods. We have FOUND some holes drilled in big stones that proves this was one method they used to split stones. We FOUND the area were they did their work on metal objects and it looks like there is a lot still in the ground. We FOUND a 2nd man made pond that's on the solstices line so the sun rise will reflect from it to. There is just a lot going on at this site and its all there.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
But since there is all that flowing water, I found this old time add that might help when its getting deep! headquarters.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stay tuned for the third installment of this breathtakingly painful and woefully documented historical hearsay series. I'm thinking collaboration with the astonished, arm flapping, mouth breathing dumpster diving video producing guy would add life and legitimacy.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, I AM interested in this "mystery"; I "googled" Pre- 1681 Pennsylvania on the EVE of Colonialization from the Penn. Historical & Museum Commission. I think that we have something similar with the Monacan Nation Bear Mountain "origin" of @ 10,000 years, again. Hico (capital) was "centered" at Robinson Gap on the BRP between Rt. 130 & Rt. 60 (aka BUFFALO ROAD).

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay tuned for the third installment of this breathtakingly painful and woefully documented historical hearsay series. I'm thinking collaboration with the astonished, arm flapping, mouth breathing dumpster diving video producing guy would add life and legitimacy.

Can you hook me up?

I have stone piles and a man made pond and although I never really noticed I'll bet the sun reflects off it.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I AM interested in this "mystery"; I "googled" Pre- 1681 Pennsylvania on the EVE of Colonialization from the Penn. Historical & Museum Commission. I think that we have something similar with the Monacan Nation Bear Mountain "origin" of @ 10,000 years, again. Hico (capital) was "centered" at Robinson Gap on the BRP between Rt. 130 & Rt. 60 (aka BUFFALO ROAD).

previously discovered site possibly or idea using previous knowledge, either way his post has brought entertainment to many.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread