• Picture 384.jpg
    Picture 384.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 204

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
I am hoping to do an Erie trip this year, my friend has a camp in Lake City.

I would like to know what is in that book about Westoreland County. I will PM you with more of a specific area in Westmoreland County I looking at.

Sue

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smurf-42 said:
I am hoping to do an Erie trip this year, my friend has a camp in Lake City.

I would like to know what is in that book about Westoreland County. I will PM you with more of a specific area in Westmoreland County I looking at.

Sue
This is what i found...i'll PM you w/some ???

Attachments

• Picture 463.jpg
    Picture 463.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Picture 458.jpg
    Picture 458.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 464.jpg
    Picture 464.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 465.jpg
    Picture 465.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 181

Jost1308

Aug 23, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Hi all! I am from Linesville, Pa which is pretty close to all of you! I have been looking for some detecting friends in the area to hopefully get together some time and go hunting. I have some books on the history of Pennsylvania and its lost treasures. Since its been so cold I have been doing some research so if I could offer some help I'd be happy to try.

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Welcome jost to TNet!

I am about 2-3 hours south of you and familiar with Linesville. We vacation at Pymatuning every even year. The odd years kids and I go up for a day trip.

If you have any information on Westmoreland County, I am interested in it. There are several of us from this county on here.

Sue

rugratt

Dec 19, 2008
Erie, Pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, whites DFX
treasure stories in erie area

has anyone come across any treasure stories around erie, pa?

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jost1308 said:
Hi all! I am from Linesville, Pa which is pretty close to all of you! I have been looking for some detecting friends in the area to hopefully get together some time and go hunting. I have some books on the history of Pennsylvania and its lost treasures. Since its been so cold I have been doing some research so if I could offer some help I'd be happy to try.
Ah Linesville! know it fairly well,been that way yard sailing&related.Welcome to TN!!! The best site for the MD'ing hobby&Much Much more! Ya now is the time to :icon_study: and gear up for the thaw,as you know we have been recently hit w/sub 0 weather in Erie Co.,so not much DIGGING this time of yr.Again welcome to TN.There is ALOT of wise knowledgible people on this site! HH!!!

Jost1308

Aug 23, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
tokenhead said:
Jost1308 said:
Ah Linesville! know it fairly well,been that way yard sailing&related.Welcome to TN!!! The best site for the MD'ing hobby&Much Much more! Ya now is the time to :icon_study: and gear up for the thaw,as you know we have been recently hit w/sub 0 weather in Erie Co.,so not much DIGGING this time of yr.Again welcome to TN.There is ALOT of wise knowledgible people on this site! HH!!!

Thanks for the welcome! I have learned so much from TN already....I'm addicted! lol

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tokenhead said:
rugratt said:
let me know when you find it. If you want i'll leave my e-mail
Well i finnaly found the book i was looking for...
To any&all i have contacted about this book,i HAVE NOT forgotten any of you,just been dealing w/those unexpected problems that pop up in life.I WILL be in touch w/all who are interested in this book soon!!! just an update! HH ALL!!! :icon_study:, :thumbsup:,Sincerely,
tokenhead :-[

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread