"Beware" New Mexico Gold Claim on ebay by Allsgolden or Goldseekr77

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a couple up here in nor cal for some time selling a ton of claims on EBAY. I got interested and made an appointment to come look at it. It was a long days drive for me. Get to the meeting place, he's no show, so I call.. Oh I forgot.. he says. Then I ask if I can meet at his house. No, I'll meet you in Greenville. so I went and waited. He finally showed and says follow me. We headed out into the forest. He is driving hell bent for election in his old dodge truck.. like 50 mph on a dirt road. Seemed like he was trying to loose me. but I had all wheel drive and was able to easily keep up, and was actually enjoying drfiting around the curves. He finally got a flat tiree and told me to go ahead, and gave me directions from there. He'd catch up later. I went up, walked the claim and sampled all along and found nothing. Did some sightseeing while I waited for him to show. He never did. After a number of hours I was pissed enough/ unimpressed that I simply left. On the way out, I was looking for him or his truck it was a long drive out of the woods. I finally found his truck abandoned on the paved county road miles from where I had left him. He was no where to be found. I drove on home and called later, and he had some long winded story how he managed to get so far with a flat tire, and then found a ride back into town.. I figured it was a scam early into it, just wanted to see how it played out, seeing as I had drove so far. A bit of research showed they had been doing this for some time. When people would catch up to them, the company name would change and back at it they would go. Scammers.... Shoot em and throw them in a shaft. The thinkg i find interesting is that the people up here had the word "golden" in all the Company names. So does this one. I wonder if they have moved?

Last edited:

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least 2 different people are signing those names, isn't notary fraud illegal?

Is the notary in Texas or NM?

Texas. Where it seems to be illegal to notarize your own signature. I think its the same person.. Only thing that changes is the M, the G's are the same, and
it is quite convenient that both last names begin with a 'G'.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least 2 different people are signing those names,

Definitely the same person.

Marriage license, from Bexar county.

15761694454_7f51b4ddcb_c.jpg

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldseeker77 has 2 new positive feedbacks.

Blackhawk3 E1/2NE1/4NE1/4 Sect 19 T11S R8W NMMC 196040.
New Mexico Land Placer Mining Claim No Reserve Nuggets | eBay
Feedback. from buyer with rating of (214) "Excellent seller. Did as described. Must be patient on paperwork"

and

Rock Hound XV E1/2SE1/4SW1/4 Sect 23 T25S R21W NMMC 196002
New Mexico Land Placer Mining Claim No Reserve Nuggets | eBay
Feedback, buyer rating of (195) "Received the documents and they looks very professional. Thank you"

The feedback ratings tell me it not a shill...

I'm not sure why I called the BLM, I already knew the answer.... Both claims have NOT been transferred out of Raimund Green's name....

I'm wondering what kind of paperwork the buyers received???

I'm hoping they stumble across this thread, I would really like to know what the paper work is.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If this an ongoing and continuing Fraud, then you may be able to get the United States Attorney General and the FBI involved. In any case, charges should be filed to bring the perpetrators to justice and hopefully to recoup some or all of your losses.

Frank

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I tried contacting Goldseeker77 aka Raimund-Green again. No response as usual. So I left my feedback.... It DOES NOT have a green light next to it.

There are also a few new websites (same website) out there on the net... So new that google doesn't even acknowledge they exist, hopefully in the next few days.

New Mexico mining claim SCAMs and http://www.goldseeker77.com/

weird how they show up as links, they are goldseeker77.com, and raimund-green.com. I'm not selling anything just spreading info....

I just got it up and running, and all it really does now is point back to here. I've got TONS of notes on all the stuff he has sold in the past 3 or 4 months,
I just need to get that all into digital format...

I'm also thinking, links to the GeoCommunicator, LR2000, and the New Mexico counties that have records on line. Also links to videos (some decent ones on youtube)
on how to use all that stuff..

And probably a good explanation of all the mistakes I made along the way, and all the things I've learned... Hopefully help somebody from making the same mistakes I
made.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just got it up and running, and all it really does now is point back to here. I've got TONS of notes on all the stuff he has sold in the past 3 or 4 months,
I just need to get that all into digital format...

Based on your comments, you have more than enough evidence
to prove your case. Take all that evidence you have, put it in an
understandable format (don't take too long!), and then make an
appointment to present it to the closest Federal Prosecutor.

You've done more than enough homework to prove that these
people are committing felony level fraud.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based on your comments, you have more than enough evidence
to prove your case. Take all that evidence you have, put it in an
understandable format (don't take too long!), and then make an
appointment to present it to the closest Federal Prosecutor.

You've done more than enough homework to prove that these
people are committing felony level fraud.

I've been thinking about this... There are actually quite a few of us communicating through e-mail that are getting screwed. I don't think
any of us know exactly which direction to go. I know I don't... Recorded at the county level, governed by state specific laws, on federal
lands, with federal laws, across state lines.... Some claims sold are in his name, some he doesn't even own, he doesn't transfer anything,
at least for the past few months, some he takes your money and puts the claim in his name.... Then we have people giving positive feedback
that *think* they own a mining claim (wall hanger) and don't even know they are getting screwed...

I really don't know. The really really nice ladies at the clerks office were no help on the notary thing... Actually they were helpful, just not how I
hoped they would be... They can't do a damn thing... You need to be "harmed" and then you can take the person to court. Yippee... My "claim"
wasn't signed and notarized by the same person, so I can't do anything there.

My little ladies uncle is a lawyer, real estate, the corporate kind. He's pretty cool, and he enjoys "lawyering" I'm going to try and talk to him this weekend. He may not be
able to help with the mining claim specific problem, but I know he will be able to help me put together a package of paper work, and proper wording to get some type
of prosecutor interested... They must get 100 calls a day "That M'Fer F'd me out of some money"...

So.. IT, whatever "IT" is will happen.. Just need to figure out what "it" is, and hopefully get some more people on board. Get that dollar amount up there so
it looks like a real crime, not some petty crap that a prosecutor will laugh off.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you have not already done it, start with ebay and if they refuse to help, insist upon getting it in writing (evidence). They are a co-conspirator and they need to know and act accordingly. This will also complete an action that any judge will surely appreciate

MarkARogers

Jan 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well add my name to the list...I won two auctions, paid and now waiting on paperwork, I was told tonight that it will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. Right now I am not going to comment any further on the claims I bought, just one auction was won Dec. 21st 2014 and the second was won Jan. 13th 2015 from AllsGolden77. I have not left Ebay feedback so my auctions will not appear yet.

Anyway noob here, just go easy on me.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Well add my name to the list...I won two auctions, paid and now waiting on paperwork, I was told tonight that it will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. Right now I am not going to comment any further on the claims I bought, just one auction was won Dec. 21st 2014 and the second was won Jan. 13th 2015 from AllsGolden77. I have not left Ebay feedback so my auctions will not appear yet.

They might show up in his completed listings.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Good Luck!

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I got scammed also.

Some quick research. Your auctions were in my little spreadsheet... And I just went to the county, and you are
fortunate that your county has online records, and VERY fortunate that you can search by township/range/section.

The first one you bought, nothing.
The second, location notice filed 11/10/14, location date 10/2/14 by Raimund Green.

LR2000, nothing on either claim.....

However, and I think this is interesting. There are 11 active load claims and a single placer in that quarter section. The single
placer claim is owned by Raimund Green, and isn't one of yours...

Thats 240 acres of active claim in the quarter section (which is only 160 acres total), and I'm not counting the ones that split quarters.
Somebody has over filed there

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EBay is the devils website.. I have a similar situation, I purchased a claim from an individual on eBay last year. The I noticed the seller had no bad feedback and seemed like a well established seller. I bid on and won the claim, when I went to pay for the item eBay states that the seller only accepts payment in person upon pickup of item. I let a day or so pass and never heard anything from the seller so I get his contract info from eBay and call him, he says most people just send a check but I could meet him if I like. Being he's a few hours drive from me I decided to send a check. About a two weeks went by and I haven't received anything from him or heard from him at all so I write him through ebay to see what's going on and he doesn't respond. He did update eBay with a tracking number but that's all it was, for a week it was just a tracking number, nothing was shipped our dropped off to ship. I still can't get a hold off him so I open a item not received claim through ebay. This is whet it really gets interesting, see eBay tells me that since I didn't use PayPal to pay him that I'm not covered for anything through them.. I try to explain that it's not my fault I didn't pay through PayPal, I payed him the only way eBay let me pay, with a check. I even sent eBay a copy of my bank statement showing a photo of the cashed check, luckily I wrote the claim # on the memo of the check so it clearly shows that it was sent by me to the seller, was cashed and was for that claim.. EBay CLOSED my case, they didn't care at all.. How could this be? It gets better, still being dodged by the seller I leave bad feedback saying that I never received the item I payed for, and that he would not respond to me. The next day I have a claim opened on ME by the seller, claiming he never received payment... wow... I call him and he answers, and I'm trying to hold back the anger and he tells me that he opened the claim against me because I left him bad feedback and if I ever want the quit claim deed I have to change my feedback.. I lost it.. I believe my exact words were " look here mother fer, I have your address and I'm coming for you!" And I hung up.. 10 min later I get a call from the sheriff of grass valley concerned with threats made by me, I calmly as I could explained the situation to him and informed him that this guy is committing fraud and I'm actually the victim. The sheriff was polite and partially sympathized with me and said he would talk to him about this.. it gets better.. The next day the feedback I left him is gone, and the case against me concluded that I was at fault and never paid.. I wrote the seller one last time and told him I was filling a police report for fraud if I did not hear from him in a day. He then wrote and gave a new tracking number and about a week later I had the paperwork.. EBay let this guy scam the crap out of me, then erased any evidence for the next guy.. It boggles my mind how this could be... also the claim, I still haven't found even color on.. fyi The seller is Nevada_county_mining, don't let him do this to you as well..

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey, great idea...only buy a claim you've tested yourself. Even better, file your own!

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread