Victory Over Obamacare: Fed Court Rules ...

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL... Typical lib response. Demand PROOF... demand LINKS.... then when you get what you asked for you shrug it off... At least you fellas are predictable..

First of all, I'm not a lib, and I don't sling name calls around, but it doesn't apparently bother some of you. It's as though namecalling is the equivalent of a valid argument.

Secondly, anecdotes are not proof, they're just stories. In this case, stories from people we can't check for accuracy.

Third, believing something and then only accepting data that fits preconceived beliefs is no way to go analyze issues.

Fourth, there is no reason we have to aim for anything like the UK Health Care System. It has its good points, and I'm sure it has its bad ones as well.

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
This just in....

Attachments

• Obummercare.jpg
    Obummercare.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 100

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have mixed emotions about obamacare, I do not accept that people should be forced to subsidize others, I would hope that people would do so from the kindness of their hearts for those truly in need, but not for the people that feel they deserve a handout due to laziness.
This is supposed to be the land of the free, not the land of the repressed and taxed to death.
On the other side of the token I am greatly thank full for obamacare, since now ( if it ever takes effect ) my wife will be able to get the healthcare she deserves but could never afford due to pre-existing conditions, in a perfect world we could have afforded the 5 grand a month they wanted to insure her, now it is a promised 750 bucks a month..which is still outrageous but doable..so I have to agree with all sides on their feelings about the law.

Mike

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Obie Scare was never meant to succeed. It's failure will produce dire circumstances that the oppressive government of BOTH parties will use to implement a one payer government system. Don't forget, Romney wanted to " Repeal and Replace" Obamacare.--- REPLACE with a RepubliCRAT plan.
The founding fathers provided a way to stop these tyrants. Read your 2nd amendment closely again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread