Batten down the hatches, SADS.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I think there is ample scientific evidence that the Hurricane will suck up all the gold from the bottom, and rain it down, covering a certain area of FLA about 2 feet deep in gold coins. I have determined the location where this will occur, and have already filed an admiralty arrest under the law of finds, so dont even think about jumping my claim.

Will send pictures (afterwards)

That's alright, Spain will lay claim to anything you find.:tongue3:

Frank

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the great news is that I survived another ball busting hurricane.

The bad news is, that there are still no permits being issued for all the treasure that this hurricane has almost certainly uncovered.

Oh well best just keep abusing my friends on this site and being nice to those I hope to make my friends, will have to do in the short term?.....

Ps Get stuffed Old Man....oh and you Ag.

View attachment 1367229

Kevin,

If next year is anything like the last two, then maybe you should move to Tibet for some enlightening and search for a Yeti instead of staying in the Bahamas, hoping that the Government there will change the Treasure Hunting Laws. At least in Tibet, you can likely keep anything you find, even if it is only Yeti hair/fur, footprint molds and turds.:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Frank

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Mathew lost some "umpfff"...

I am hearing lots of outages... but not a lot of damage so far.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there is ample scientific evidence that the Hurricane will suck up all the gold from the bottom, and rain it down, covering a certain area of FLA about 2 feet deep in gold coins. I have determined the location where this will occur, and have already filed an admiralty arrest under the law of finds, so dont even think about jumping my claim.

Will send pictures (afterwards)

Just don't be standing there waiting for it... worse than hail. :P

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Kevin,

If next year is anything like the last two, then maybe you should move to Tibet for some enlightening and search for a Yeti instead of staying in the Bahamas, hoping that the Government there will change the Treasure Hunting Laws. At least in Tibet, you can likely keep anything you find, even if it is only Yeti hair/fur, footprint molds and turds.:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Frank

Let's search in Brads cave for the season, sounds safer than here........

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was watching the news this evening and they were reporting from Jupiter beach and talking about how much of the beach and dune had been removed by the storm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread