40 bux in under 2 minutes

jeremiah212

Jan 23, 2005
kahnawake, Quebec Canada
passed by the old british fort wall thats in my town and see a work crew digging up a trench to lay some water line.. they were pretty busy so i figured i'd squeeze in one more job and go back when i am done..

get back there and they r all standing around a huge pile of dirt.
walk over and intro myself, and ask if i can detect the dirt pile..

the foremans eyes lite up. apparently they were just getting ready to load the back digger onto the flatbed and leave for the day cause they lost 2 teeth from the back hoe ( big teeth look like axe heads) and could not continue without them..

he asked if its possible to find them with my machine..and if i find em he'll pay me 20 bux each for em..

go to the pile of dirt, he already has is labourers digging thu the pile looking for the teeth.. start passing the landstar not 3 sweeps i find the first one.. not even a minute later i pull the second one out.

40 bux in under 2 minutes..foreman so soo happy not to have to load up, buy new teeth, and have to come back tomorrow.

but his two young laborers were kinda pissed..they thought they were getting to go home early today.. :lol:

Upvote 0

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Fantastic work mate....good job.

P.S. Loving that avatar.....too cool

GL & HH,

DugHoles

R

rvbvetter

Funny story!! Guess there's more than one way to find money with a detector. Good job!! HH

OP
OP
jeremiah212

jeremiah212

Jan 23, 2005
kahnawake, Quebec Canada
yeah i searched the pile but all i found was a handfull of square nails..there dirt piles were nice and neat and i did not want to mess em all up the way i want to right in front of em, so i will go back tomorrow and really tear into that pile.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005