🥇 BANNER My first C S buckle find

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Took my grandson out for a short while and found what I have longed for what seems like an eternity. image-3782594366.jpg image-3084307909.jpg Found in Jackson ms area. The tip of one hook is missing but still has a lot of the black enamel inlay still there. image-2702704993.jpg I actually found this sat morning but this is the first chance I have had to post it.GOD receives all the glory for my finding this. It is truly answered prayer for me.when I found it I was running around and jumping like a kid at recess until I noticed I had spectators at a nearby ball field paying more attention to me than the game they were seated at. Lol. I have a friend that said he is about to get me an article in the north south trader. That will be awesome. I won't get another chance to hunt this spot until I come home around Christmas. It will be on my mind night and day.

Last edited:
Upvote 36

Jason-ks

May 2, 2012
N.E. Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, eTrac, Explorer XS, Minelab ProFind 25, NEL Tornado Coil, NEL Snake Coil.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow just Wow! Two CS belt buckles found within a two week time frame and both in immaculate condition! Great Job! I hope you two go back there again very soon and detect some more in that hot spot.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That CS buckle is without a doubt BANNER worthy whether there is one up there already of not. OUTSTANDING!!!
Congrats to you. I would be back out there going through that trashy area for sure. :occasion14:
I hope to see your buckle up on the banner train.
-MM-

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well now I need to get me one since Im in Tennessee too! Congratulations.:hello:

Come on Girl.... Your not the only Tennessee MD'er / Explorer. There's not enough to go around... 1st come first served. But good luck....

Congratulations on your find and great job... CoilyGirl, I and all us Tennessean's wish we could find one also.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hearty congratulations, absosecur!

I'm raising a glass of Banner Cola to you.

Banner%20Cola.jpg

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great buckle and still with all the hooks...awesome...

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a banner buckle and you got my vote! There are two this week and we won't see another for two years.

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
CC Hunter said:
Nice One!!! :occasion14:

The face is very stunning with the traces of black enamel nicely highlighting the lettering.

Any other relics found along with this nice CS Buckle? Amazing to see another of these rare beauties surface!

Looks BANNER WORTHY to me! :icon_thumright:

CC Hunter

I did find a dropped 69 cal Minnie about five ft away. I have only hunted that spot about another hour later the same day. I shall return.

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another obvious banner. you have my vote.

arrowhead82

Dec 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wow, I'm still waiting for my first buckle lol
amazing find!
HH

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just not much you can say but WOW. The Holy Grail of CW relics and about as perfect as you could ever hope for. Would have required an underwear change from me. Getting a banner vote from me. Congrats.:notworthy:

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a Beautiful CS Buckle! That is an amazing piece of American History, Way to go :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread