🥇 BANNER My first C S buckle find

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Took my grandson out for a short while and found what I have longed for what seems like an eternity. image-3782594366.jpg image-3084307909.jpg Found in Jackson ms area. The tip of one hook is missing but still has a lot of the black enamel inlay still there. image-2702704993.jpg I actually found this sat morning but this is the first chance I have had to post it.GOD receives all the glory for my finding this. It is truly answered prayer for me.when I found it I was running around and jumping like a kid at recess until I noticed I had spectators at a nearby ball field paying more attention to me than the game they were seated at. Lol. I have a friend that said he is about to get me an article in the north south trader. That will be awesome. I won't get another chance to hunt this spot until I come home around Christmas. It will be on my mind night and day.

Last edited:
Upvote 36

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An amazing buckle find! :occasion14:
Wish we could all dig a buckle that special at least once in our lives!

Dave

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
both the CS plates on the banner blew my mind! I can just imagine how mind blown you were seeing that pop outta the dirt? huge pat on the back dude! CONGRATS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread