A Seated Sunday

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi guys, again. I got out sunday for about 2 hrs with my brother for a hunt. It was a very good day. In the same general area where I found the cache my brother found his first barber quarter a 1893. Also in the hole was 3 v-nickles. It was a great hole. I had also found a similar hole. Mine had one Wheaties 2 pennies from the 70's and a 1906 Indian. One weird hole.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to top the hole my brother dug. I got a solid plus 80 on the dfx at 6 inches. I dug down and out poped this 1887 seated dime. First one of the year. I was really happy to see it. These seated coins don't come often enough. I also found the weird Abe Lincoln play token that day. The buffalo and the v-nickle was found today while I was out. I didn't even get to this stuff till late tonight. All the excitement in that cache. I was occupied cleaning all that stuff up.

Hope you guys like these digs. I'll be back out soon. It's 12:40 a.m and I'm now 24 yrs old. Got alot of treasure hunting left in me.

HH Jer

Attachments

• A Seated Sunday 3.jpg
    A Seated Sunday 3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 300
  • A Seated Sunday 1.jpg
    A Seated Sunday 1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 291
  • A Seated Sunday 2.jpg
    A Seated Sunday 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 291
  • A Seated Sunday 001.jpg
    A Seated Sunday 001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Your having a great spring Jer,Looks like you have a great site,nice coins and relics .Makes for a nice day out.HH

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks alot guys. It's been a really great spring so far. I am close to 40 silvers on the year already. Close to 30 indians so far. And a bunch of other things that I have found. This hobby has been good to me. I work hard at it and feal I know the dfx better than anyone around my parts. The truth is in the finds. I hunt alot of places that have seen many detectors and still find alot. They don't come easy in hunted places but I know how to find them.

Experience plays a big role when hunting in these places. They have seen the same detector I own. But I know alot more than the avg guy on the dfx and I tweak it to hit every thing all other detectors missed. I'm just a true beleiver when they say the dfx finds stuff in hunted out places. Once you master it it will.

Thanks again guys, HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions