JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Oro, the time has come for me to sit in the sun, like so many others have done

I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but I am afraid you have more work to do, which involves rather a lot of typing. And with today's technology, you can be there by remote control so to speak. This will probably require a satellite phone but never say never!

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Don Chuy

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2017
Ciudad ObregĂłn Sonora
Detector(s) used
Garret 2500 GTI,Minelab go find 40
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Relevantchair:
The cave you saw in my picture was actually left by a big rock and this rock was part of a huge wall that still standing up looks like it was built by the people who buil the church’s tower in the nearby town, it’s a very wide wall maybe 5 or 6 feet wide, I’m just waiting to fix my pick up truck to go back upthere!! Thanks for your comment
Don Chuy:
Locating.... o.k., even seeing couse deer takes a trained eye. That will help see gray through grey looking into history on foot.
Stay safe .
Your "cave" or grotto ( in picture) reminds me of the poor, no church or mission , but very real to those that made and those that use them.. alters near the border made by those passing along and affirming faith.
A single use ( so far) on your site perhaps. (?).

Don Chuy

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2017
Ciudad ObregĂłn Sonora
Detector(s) used
Garret 2500 GTI,Minelab go find 40
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, the time has come for me to sit in the sun, like so many others have done

Don José:I think I might help you keep doing what you love to do!! I have a “special gift” I can heal with my hands, I think I mentioned you something in one of my previous posts and like I said I will love to help you keep going strong just get in touch with me I DO NOT CHARGE people for this!!! Hope I can help you sir don José!!! I have testimonials. We still need to find Baroyeca’s treasure!!
Your amigo
Don Chuy

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Chuy, I believe you, I have seen many cases of this, but in my case it is just , ahem, elderly age creeping up on me. I am now 94

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Don Chuy, I believe you, I have seen many cases of this, but in my case it is just , ahem, elderly age creeping up on me. I am now 94

I hate to have to disagree with you El Tropical Tramp, but at your 154th birthday we can debate what exactly is the marking date for "elderly". I know some real, genuine elderly people, and unfortunately (?) for you, you simply can't fit that description by a rather long shot. You may have slowed down some but that has allowed folks like me to catch up to within hearing distance at least! :tongue3: Maybe in another sixty years or so, but by then I will have closed the age distance between us by a fraction!

On the other hand I know a few that are even younger than me, and would fit the bill for 'elderly' in body and mind. Sad really and unfortunate for them. As you once told me, age is a matter of the mind, and if you don't mind then it doesn't matter.

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, Iuv you for the nice things that you say, well ocaisionally anyway, but the cancer laft ny left leg very difficult to manage no more mt scaling, even geting on my favorite means of transpotation., a mule. But in my heart I am there.

Just last niggt I watched a wideo of ''El Cepe" the chih / pacific rr that crosses the sierra Madre mts, It brought back many memeroies of my riding in that country some 70 years ago, whtten it was unpopulated, 'beautiful high counntry. It sorta shocks me to realize that I stayed with the surveyors of the RR for a couple of nights, they hadn't even started on the rr, in other words I was up there before the RR

Go to You tube and dial in " el Chepe" enjoy as much as I did,

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
can anyone explain me what happend to the rest of the bars from ron quinn? IMO it was defenitly more than 82 pounds.

goldbarren2.jpg goldbars3.jpg

Rsb90

Jan 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this but hello everyone I was wondering if anyone has tried any recent expeditions to Bolivia in search of the Jesuit treasure.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this but hello everyone I was wondering if anyone has tried any recent expeditions to Bolivia in search of the Jesuit treasure.

Rsb90

Welcome to this forum .
The Jesuit treasure that are you referring to , was searched " to death " so to speak . I read somewhere how a Bolivian president was involved in this search with the " bad " mouths to said how he increased suddenly his income . So , my guess is how there maybe is nothing more to be searched , but only a nice trip to where sometime was the treasure site .
But who knows for certain ?

PS

That region ( like many other regions over the world where are rumors of a treasure existence ) is now a protected wilderness area ( with the restrictions which are somehow the same in every country ). So , what you will found ( legally ) ... will go to the state .

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Rsb90

Welcome to this forum .
The Jesuit treasure that are you referring to , was searched " to death " so to speak . I read somewhere how a Bolivian president was involved in this search with the " bad " mouths to said how he increased suddenly his income . So , my guess is how there maybe is nothing more to be searched , but only a nice trip to where sometime was the treasure site .
But who knows for certain ?

PS

That region ( like many other regions over the world where are rumors of a treasure existence ) is now a protected wilderness area ( with the restrictions which are somehow the same in every country ). So , what you will found ( legally ) ... will go to the state .

It is highly doubtful that anyone has found the Sacambaya treasure, it would have hit the news. One version is at:
TreasureWorks Forum :: Topic: The Sacambaya treasure (1/2)
Even if this treasure had been found (doubtful) the mines which produced the bullion remain lost. Plenty to search for, and a LOT of country to look in.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro

in the Bolivian Jesuit treasure story , which river is the Sacambaya ? The Inquisivi or Ayopayo ?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Oro

in the Bolivian Jesuit treasure story , which river is the Sacambaya ? The Inquisivi or Ayopayo ?

I wish I knew the answer to that! Honestly, I suspect it is the Amatura or is a branch of it, or the Amatura is a branch feeding it. If I could afford to make the trip and had my passport renewed, that is where I would start.

Scorch

Nov 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All!

- Has anyone here heard of the 'Monita Secreta'? I hadn't until today. How Irrelevant may it be? :icon_scratch:

Thanks,

Scorch.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All!

- Has anyone here heard of the 'Monita Secreta'? I hadn't until today. How Irrelevant may it be? :icon_scratch:

Thanks,

Scorch.

No , I haven't read or heard about the Monita Secreta . Have you a story to tell or a link about to post ?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hey All!

Thanks,

Scorch.

Scorch,

From both sides of the fence, it's considered fake.

"The document is considered fake by the Jesuits themselves,as well as many of their supporters and opponents."

It's easy enough to Google.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

Roy,

Here's what I quoted:

"many of their supporters and opponents".

Far from all.

Take care,

Joe

I stand corrected, thank you. I merely thought it might have given the impression that the Monita Secreta was universally held as fake, which is not the case.

I hope all is well with you, please do continue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread