audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AU,

For us, any time it gets below 80, we start looking for a sweater. Looking for one right now.

Take care,

Joe

Jan 1964 it snowed one inch in Florence, AZ for the first time in 35 years. Friend called and told me "It's Snowing!". I looked out the front door and told him "Yep sure is. He said "we need to go out in it". Me, "You go right ahead, I'll stay here." LOL

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why were the Jesuits expelled from Mexico by a secret order,under the pain of death for discloure a certain date and hour /

It wasn't for illegal mining, but a colaboration with the Duch to take North America away from Spain. I have a map wth $ 1000,000,000 in dore' bars. the for the expnses.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Why were the Jesuits expelled from Mexico by a secret order,under the pain of death for discloure a certain date and hour /

It wasn't for illegal mining, but a colaboration with the Duch to take North America away from Spain. I have a map wth $ 1000,000,000 in dore' bars. the for the expnses.

The way I heard it was for 200 years of "Hidden Mining", and ignoring 3 Royal Edits to stop. Hidden mining meaning not paying the King of Spain "His Fair Share". All gold except personal jewelry, which is way they find gold ropes and chains at the ship wreck sites. As long as they wore them it was "Personal Jewelry", and a Tithe of 10% of all Silver. I have no idea where "The Royal Fifth" came from. If anyone can document it for me without using a book sold for profit, then I would believe it.
IE Spanish documents. The Jesuits also got in trouble because they would not give the gold and silver to the Popes either back then. IMO

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU,
there are many copies of the kings expulsion order which he states that under the pain of death for revelament,the Jesuits were to be rounded up Why at a certain date and a certain hour all Jesuits were to be arrested, if not to nip a rebellion in the bud ?All that they arrested were the hard working mission Jesuit.and a few heads of their institions. The Jesuits were too smart for that and used co-ajuctors,sworn to the Jesuits, to front many of their operations.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Joseph, are you able to share this map? I'd be interested in seeing it.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ded,are you referring to the order of expulsion or the deposit, the order can be found on a search engine, the latter is in my files.

the map was found in a buried trunk full of document. buried in the ocrner of an abandomed mission.

he family that uncovered it searched for years with it. Finally it was in pieces, so they made a stylized copy of it.

the map shows two main caves, One with records etc, the other $ i,000,000,000 in stored u,Ag dore' bars.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ded, you may well ask why haven't i recovered it, my recently deseased wife - Bertie, whom I loved - for some reason was terrified of it, o in deferance to her, I bowed to her wishes, it yet'

I may yet go down in hstory for having decided in favor of the love of a woman instead of an almot unlimited amt of money

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Ded,are you referring to the order of expulsion or the deposit, the order can be found on a search engine, the latter is in my files.

the map was found in a buried trunk full of document. buried in the ocrner of an abandomed mission.

he family that uncovered it searched for years with it. Finally it was in pieces, so they made a stylized copy of it.

the map shows two main caves, One with records etc, the other $ i,000,000,000 in stored u,Ag dore' bars.

Don Jose,

Hope life is looking less dark, every day. It's a long slow process.

Did the document actually say $1,000,000,000 in gold Dore bars?

Wishing you the best and hope, one day to meet you face to face.

Take care,

Joe

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, dore' bars are all different, they are mine run bars. Only in Mexico City could they be refined.

The $ 1,000,00,000 is an educated guses, give or take a million or so.

revolutions' are expensive things

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

The latter- the deposit map. I understand if you're unable to share it online.

I'm very sorry about the loss of your wife. I was not aware she had passed away recently.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ded, you may well ask why haven't i recovered it, my recently deseased wife - Bertie, whom I loved - for some reason was terrified of it, o in deferance to her, I bowed to her wishes, it yet'

I may yet go down in hstory for having decided in favor of the love of a woman instead of an almot unlimited amt of money

The heart wants what the heart wants.
#/;0{>

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unc Mattit is a picture of my wife. It came through nicely for me from your em. ATTACH=CONFIG]1556943[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 27751717_10216434886648071_5802439965570351430_n.jpg
    27751717_10216434886648071_5802439965570351430_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Senor Don Jose, I can't remember were I found this, but it seems appropriate at this time:
" Your memories ARE your "Treasure Chest "
With or without your Tayopa, you are a very rich man. :notworthy: :coffee2: :notworthy:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
simon, not rich,gave it all up for her.

There are many kinds of riches, I am sure you already know - and some you cannot take to the other world, while some kinds of treasure can. You are about the richest man I know, in that second type of treasures.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oroblanco said it correctly. You are a very rich man. I salute you sir.

stock-vector-illustration-of-a-smiley-mascot-smiling-and-saluting-with-right-hand-776932780.jpg :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread