NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not about Atlantis but HBO had a cool movie on this weekend, Gods of Egypt. It was pretty good but then again, I will watch anything about Egypt.

Anyhoot, they portrayed the Gods as being about 8' tall and I thought that was pretty cool. Kinds of goes along with that under water structure found off the coast of Japan, I think, that has huge steps made for giants. Wondered if there was any mention about the people of Atlantis being giants or huge or really tall. I have heard other tales of tall races and wondered if any of this might tie into another or have roots in good old Atlantis.
Funny you mention that accually. Grahem hancock in his doco. Search for the lost civilisation. Dives and investigates that place. What is striking. Is that he used computer models and star maping to come to the conclusion that around 12,000 years ago. That area would have been above the sea level.
Possibly not atlantis or lemuria. But when you look at the dates. The coinside with atlantis. The bosnia pyramids. The great pyramid and sphinx. All around the same time period using archeoastrology.
Could all these sites be connected. Or does there being lost to time coinside with what caused the atlantis destruction

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I looked it up and it is called: The Yonaguni Monument and it was off Japan's coast.
One guy estimated it was possibly 300' above ground way back in the day when it was in use. Funny how all these pyramids were in use for something we don't understand way back prior to the great melt that washed away most of the evidence of their existence.
I didn't think it was Atlantis but like chatting it up with you guys about these old subjects that just might have to do with Atlantis or the people that fled Atlantis and settled all over possibly creating these wonders we look at today and wonder who did this and why?

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Possibly not atlantis or lemuria. But when you look at the dates. The coinside with atlantis. The bosnia pyramids. The great pyramid and sphinx. All around the same time period using archeoastrology.
Could all these sites be connected. Or does there being lost to time coinside with what caused the atlantis destruction

Wanted to pull out this part as I saw some info on the Sphinx that said it was built to align with the Leo constellation and that the last time that happened would be about 11,500 years ago. If the world was under water from the great melt then the previous time it would have lined up would have been around 32,000 years ago. Imaging if the Sphinx was that old? It can start to boggle the mind!

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So another ancient site I have a lot of interest in would be Göbekli Tepe. Some believe it to be one of, if not THE oldest sites on the planet. They even think it might have led to the Garden of Eden. I like how they try to explain caveman like people that would meet up at a central location for drinks, star viewing and possible matchmaking? What? I laughed a bit during that show.
The carvings in the rocks there are amazing. Real talent in line with the Egyptians.
I believe I read that they think or dug under and there are more structures buried underneath. Like a few times over..... culture over culture over culture. This starts to make the "who was around before the ice age" a real question. Don't give me the dumb caveman answer as I believe Smart and talented man has been on this planet for a long time... maybe wiped out a few times from natural or man made disasters.
You guys have any thoughts on Göbekli Tepe?

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So another ancient site I have a lot of interest in would be Göbekli Tepe. Some believe it to be one of, if not THE oldest sites on the planet. They even think it might have led to the Garden of Eden. I like how they try to explain caveman like people that would meet up at a central location for drinks, star viewing and possible matchmaking? What? I laughed a bit during that show.
The carvings in the rocks there are amazing. Real talent in line with the Egyptians.
I believe I read that they think or dug under and there are more structures buried underneath. Like a few times over..... culture over culture over culture. This starts to make the "who was around before the ice age" a real question. Don't give me the dumb caveman answer as I believe Smart and talented man has been on this planet for a long time... maybe wiped out a few times from natural or man made disasters.
You guys have any thoughts on Göbekli Tepe?
Yea im sort of along the same lines. We are pretty war like as a race. So that could be a factor too. I did hear of some story from some place in the south americas of a story that this is the 5th civilisation of man. Meaning we have been around a long time and have been wiped out to re build all over again.
Which then also plays into ancient civilisations and possible ancient astronaught connections

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on one of my science publications they mentioned the new continent of New Zealandia, a tract of land under water that stretches from New Zealand to the new Hebridies islands,
. any one for a lost continent theory, say Lemuria ??

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5th civilization of man? Like in the Matrix, the 5th time man has run its self into destruction? That would be an interesting read. I will go looking tonight. If you remember where you read, please share.

Lemuria? Is that something different, Atlantis or something similar(another name for) Atlantis? I am drawing a blank for some reason.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think it could have been an ep on Ancient Aliens. They where interviewing an elder. Then put their alien twist to it

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think it could have been an ep on Ancient Aliens. They where interviewing an elder. Then put their alien twist to it

LOL, if I saw that episode, I must of passed out as I seem only to make it about 10 mins in then ZZZZZZ.
I will do some looking tomorrow.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may get my main computer back in a day or so, This antique lap top is rediculous, and we thought it was wonderful, which it was, used dial up when it was available,

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I may get my main computer back in a day or so, This antique lap top is rediculous, and we thought it was wonderful, which it was, used dial up when it was available,
Thats what it was like when i was younger. First comp. Dial up. 15min boot ups. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.
Came across a new artical about the orichalcum ingots. More have been found in the same wreck bringing the total number up

https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blog...ots-of-orichalcum-corinthian-helmets.html?m=1

ttracer

Jan 31, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More Orichalcum, the Atlantis Alloy, Turns Up with Helmets at a Sicilian Shipwreck, What Was its Use? | Ancient Origins

Orichalcum per them, but I think it's just shiny alloy, and they needed an interesting name to call it.

Many advances lately at the nano-scale. Materials science relies on structure as much or more than the materials used. The fine-scale "shape" determines properties, not just the x% of this and y% of that. Through experimentation and lore, the ancients used these facts, without having ANY idea of the "why" - witness the transcendental power of superstition: you don't know why, but it works, so keep doing it.

Why is bone such an excellent material for the traditional refining/fire assay cupel process? What magic? What grand design? Don't know, but some Neanderthal/Denisovan/Flores/Cromag mix threw some rocks in the fire with his leftover dinner and found "shiny-shiny" the next morning, and away we go.

Go team Psychotic Ape!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoola TT, the mere size of the bars indicates value.These were formed in a voolcanic's effectuve furnice and were often referred to as being found in Atlantis only,,

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I was watching the tube as it is another sub 30* weekend.... AGAIN!
I caught a special on The Yonaguni Monument and I could not believe they are trying to say it is all natural, caused by the water, riptides and plate activity.
Not buying that for a moment. They were exploring during a dive and would get dropped off in front of it and explored as the current would take them past it. Pretty crazy/cool stuff down there but I find it hard to believe all those cuts, angles, steps, notches, bevels, etc. are caused by nature.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I caught a special on The Yonaguni Monument and I could not believe they are trying to say it is all natural, caused by the water, riptides and plate activity.
Not buying that for a moment. They were exploring during a dive and would get dropped off in front of it and explored as the current would take them past it. Pretty crazy/cool stuff down there but I find it hard to believe all those cuts, angles, steps, notches, bevels, etc. are caused by nature.
Yep i have came across the same thing also in my researching. But the answer is so obvious that they cant regect it. I beleive the site is natrual but the features are man made. So the plat forms and levels are all natural. But the carvings. Faces. Post holes. Stairs and such are all man done features. So this place ticks both boxes if you ask me. But then we have to look back to when this site would have been above water and in use. And guess what. You wouldnt beleive it if i told you lol
It all fits together

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep i have came across the same thing also in my researching. But the answer is so obvious that they cant regect it. I beleive the site is natrual but the features are man made. So the plat forms and levels are all natural. But the carvings. Faces. Post holes. Stairs and such are all man done features. So this place ticks both boxes if you ask me. But then we have to look back to when this site would have been above water and in use. And guess what. You wouldnt beleive it if i told you lol
It all fits together

I can buy some natural aspects of the location as the cliffs have the weathered/worn look to them. They mentioned "the guardian" that overlooks the location. Did you see that? They didn't show enough for me to guess natural or man made, wish they showed more.
So I would put it above water like 10,000 years ago, before the last ice age. Was that what you were gonna say? I totally buy mankind of some sorts being here before "what is currently believed"... that jibberish we were taught in school is all wrong.

Soooo, I am waiting. I want you to tell me. I think we are on the same page but would like to hear what you have to say.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pacific Ocean... MU/Lemuria.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It all fits together

Pacific Ocean... MU/Lemuria.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread