Atlantis

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n accordance with some of my premed training I am required to prove the opposite of any Postulation I may develop, so here goes on normal terrestrial factors creating and eliminating THE ICE AGE, SOOO

iN A NUT SHELL IT WAS CAUSED BY NORMAL TECTONIC MOVEMENTS, WHICH BY A NORMAL SHIFT OF LAND MAS TO GRADUALLY DISPLACE THE NORMAL CENTER OF GYROSCOPIC FORCES DEVLOPED FROM THE EARTHS ROTATION. THIS GRADUAL SHIFTING CAUSED THE CENTER OF THE POLAR WOBBLE TO MOVE THE COLD BOUNDRIES FURTHER QUATORIAL CAUSING THE COLD REGION TO BE IN EFFECT FOR A LONGER PERIOD THUS GRADUALLY BUILDING UP AN ICE LAYER, WHICH, AS MORE OF THE ICE BUILT UP IN TURN BROUGHT MORE OF THE REGIONS INTO A FREEZING ZONE.

wHILE FREE OF THE FREEEZING ZONE, , THE SEAS REMAINED IN A RELATIVELY FLUID BALANCE, BUT AS THE ICE BUILT, UP IT'S COMBINED WEIGHT CAUSED THE ZONE TO SHIFT BACK AGAINST THE POLAR REGIONS WHICH GRADUALLY CAUSED THE MELTING OF THE ICE CAP AND ---- A CONTINUOUS SHIFTING OF THE iCE ZONE HAS BEEN GOING ON Almost since time began. The end reSult is an increase and decrease of the polar wobble RESULTING IN A MORE OR LESS CLIMATE.CHANGE, wE ARE STILL IN THE warn stage of the last cycle.

mAN HAS VERY LITTLE DO WITH THE CURRENT gLOBAL wARMING.

an example of gyroscopic force is an applied force will cause a reaction 90 degrees into the direction of rotation I.E. a retreat of the freezing zone. in other words a retreat from the equatorial zones, a smaller wobble..

Nex a postilation of an outside celestial body on the ice age.
T

T
O THE SOUTH,

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
n accordance with some of my premed training I am required to prove the opposite of any Postulation I may develop, so here goes on normal terrestrial factors creating and eliminating THE ICE AGE, SOOO

iN A NUT SHELL IT WAS CAUSED BY NORMAL TECTONIC MOVEMENTS, WHICH BY A NORMAL SHIFT OF LAND MAS TO GRADUALLY DISPLACE THE NORMAL CENTER OF GYROSCOPIC FORCES DEVLOPED FROM THE EARTHS ROTATION. THIS GRADUAL SHIFTING CAUSED THE CENTER OF THE POLAR WOBBLE TO MOVE THE COLD BOUNDRIES FURTHER QUATORIAL CAUSING THE COLD REGION TO BE IN EFFECT FOR A LONGER PERIOD THUS GRADUALLY BUILDING UP AN ICE LAYER, WHICH, AS MORE OF THE ICE BUILT UP IN TURN BROUGHT MORE OF THE REGIONS INTO A FREEZING ZONE.

wHILE FREE OF THE FREEEZING ZONE, , THE SEAS REMAINED IN A RELATIVELY FLUID BALANCE, BUT AS THE ICE BUILT, UP IT'S COMBINED WEIGHT CAUSED THE ZONE TO SHIFT BACK AGAINST THE POLAR REGIONS WHICH GRADUALLY CAUSED THE MELTING OF THE ICE CAP AND ---- A CONTINUOUS SHIFTING OF THE iCE ZONE HAS BEEN GOING ON Almost since time began. The end reSult is an increase and decrease of the polar wobble RESULTING IN A MORE OR LESS CLIMATE.CHANGE, wE ARE STILL IN THE WRA

mAN HAS VERY LITTLETO DO WITH THE CURRENT gLOBAL wARMING. STAGE OF THE LAST CYCLE.

an example of gyroscopic force is an applied force will cause a reaction degrees into the direction of rotation I.E. a retreat of the freezing zone.

T

T
O THE SOUTH,

That makes sense there. I also have ti agree on the climate change side of things. Climate has always changed. But yes we have prob helped it along though the industrial era. An Aussie scientist. Dick Smith. Also asked the question which he coped a bit of flack over. Is overpopulation a larger driving force towards the climate. Which i would have to agree with him.
But that said they talk about a climate shift into another large ice age. If that is the case. Could we now reverse back to the pre last ice age land covering.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course we can. Marticus,Tomorrow my opposition of this by a planitary shift by another celestial body

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now that I can see better I expect to go hot and heavy on planet X, Atlantis and Naranjal etc OPO. and the oothers.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Spaniard, fleeing conscription in the Juarez revolution, wandered into a deep barranca in Durango and found a rich gold mine,, orange colored, rose colored by being mixed with silver, It is not known how many men he had with him, but he started mining, At the end of the revolution he loaded up with enough gold for his needs, stored the rest, along with higrade in one of the tunnels and left Since then they have scoured Durango looking in vain for it.

Fast forward, A Spaniard during the Juarez revolution wandered into the Tayopa complex, found a rose, orange colored Gold M
ine, commenced mining, then when he heard that the revolution had ended, took enough gold for his nee, stored the rest, and left.

Benito, a former friend of ours was famous for disappearing whenever he needed money and returned with slices cut off of a dore Gold Bars, No one could ever follow him, he is now dead, but the search ares is in a narrow deep canyon in the W sector of the Tayopa complex.

What most don't know is that at that time Durango consisted of Sonona, Sinalos, Durnago. Chihuahua, it was divided up about 1825 for political represention.

Incidentally he is supposed to have built a hacienda and planted oranges, by a curious coincidence ,at the Tayopa complex, , formerly Durango, not too far away, in Sonora, is the remains of a hacienda , and also wiht oranges were planted.

So we have two almost identical stories but in apparently presently different areas., yet both were in Durango at that time.

A rather remarkable co incidence no ?

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A Spaniard, fleeing conscription in the Juarez revolution, wandered into a deep barranca in Durango and found a rich gold mine,, orange colored, rose colored by being mixed with silver, It is not known how many men he had with him, but he started mining, At the end of the revolution he loaded up with enough gold for his needs, stored the rest, along with higrade in one of the tunnels and left Since then they have scoured Durango looking in vain for it.

Fast forward, A Spaniard during the Juarez revolution wandered into the Tayopa complex, found a rose, orange colored Gold M
ine, commenced mining, then when he heard that the revolution had ended, took enough gold for his nee, stored the rest, and left.

Benito, a former friend of ours was famous for disappearing whenever he needed money and returned with slices cut off of a dore Gold Bars, No one could ever follow him, he is now dead, but the search ares is in a narrow deep canyon in the W sector of the Tayopa complex.

What most don't know is that at that time Durango consisted of Sonona, Sinalos, Durnago. Chihuahua, it was divided up about 1825 for political represention.

Incidentally he is supposed to have built a hacienda and planted oranges, by a curious coincidence ,at the Tayopa complex, , formerly Durango, not too far away, in Sonora, is the remains of a hacienda , and also wiht oranges were planted.

So we have two almost identical stories but in apparently presently different areas., yet both were in Durango at that time.

A rather remarkable co incidence no ?
Thats alot like a story im looking into..the loot of lima. So far ive linked 3 treasure stories that are all the same. Just different characters and places. But the story remains the same. Could be a similar case to this.
Like the game chinese wispers. Slight changes in story over time.

This could also be the same case as atlantis. But i dont think quite to the same extent. Since large portions of the legend come from a main source.

But if your trying to track the story. Id follow the rivers. Since the source can be followed upsteam

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on people, I am not infallible, I am often mistaken, more often than not, according to my wife. This thread will die on the vine unless we start some discussions. What do we really know about Atlantis, X, biblical reports, etc.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Come on people, I am not infallible, I am often mistaken, more often than not, according to my wife. This thread will die on the vine unless we start some discussions. What do we really know about Atlantis, X, biblical reports, etc.
Know what you mean. I was thinking the same. Havnt heard from oro for a while. That was good imput and dicusion.
I did see somewhere on tnet people looking for people who would be interested in a treasure show. The hunt for atlantis would be a good hit i think. Least we would all profit from it a little and enhance leads and new research.
I think the next good solid step would be some ground work. Interview different scollars to get new imputs and back stories

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So for the time being we have all kind of got to our limits on Atlantis. But to keep this page going. Why dont we throw some of these into the mix as well.
I saw another thing the other day referring to lemuria and its timeframe of 12000 years ago. Interesting since this also fits with our atlantis time frame. Maybe we can look more into any of these stories. It may uncover new evidence. What do you guys say? FB_IMG_1483260525417.jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry for the bad quality image 20170427_195539.jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Some new key points we can consider FB_IMG_1483353859694.jpg IMG_105206534779382.jpeg images%20(80).jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The meaning of this picture , is how describes hermaphrodite Gods . They hold a female and a male animal ( are not the same if you look better ). They are just the creators of our world .
Yes that may be true. But we have to ask the question. With the same symbol (slight variations) being represented in vast areas. Some on complete opposite sides of the earth. Perhaps these cultures had the same teachers at some point. Which could then point to an ancient intelligent race/culture in the ancient past

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions