the everything site ...?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
so can bullshi-!

testing samples will do nothing to make this discovery proven at all ..

i have this site right down to the last dam detail and no one cares because they half some half wit that thinks its 1200 miles away ... he is wrong but what dose that matter right ...

i dont care if chicomoztoc is ever found, your loss not mine ..i am cutting my losses ... have a good life ,.....latter ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cub where is chicomoztoc ...?

Oro where is chicomoztoc ...?

Cj where is chicomoztoc ...?

RDT where i chicomoztoc ...?

thats what i thaught ....

the diffrence is i do have a real site ..its not where everyone thaught it was but i found something and kepted working on it on till all the detail fit in to place ... chicomoztoc has been found ...

is not just a legend ..it is a real location and i do have clear cut evidence of this site being chicomoztoc ..

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cub so what will the test prove there is traces of gold i can see that ,, i dont know what type of rock it is but i posted picture of it and no one else did ether ..the silicon i know what that is .. will the test give any details we dont already know...?

could the test tell us the purity of the gold even in micro amonts... ?

i know it only has trace amonts of gold but can the testing define the purity of that amont...?

the reason i ask is because if waltz was high grading the sombrero mine and the sombrero mine was in fact the tayopa as i said it was and the tayop was at chicomoztoc then if the gold purity matches that of waltz's gold then i would have some proff...correct me if i am wrong but it was not the amont of gold in the waltz sample it was the purity of 30% metal ...?

if it is the purity and these two sample match then i would have proff of finding the sorce of waltz's gold ore ...even if the ore sample changes the purity of the gold would not right ...

what i am trying to say is even if there was gold in the other rocks around this site and it was not in quartz it could still match the purity of waltz's sample..?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
am i right about that theory cub .. the purity of the gold no matter what size the amont has nothing to do with the amont . purity is the quality of the gold in the amont no matter what size the sample is ...?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI BB: You posted -->

~~~~~~~~~~

HMM I don't think that I ever asked about chico---, frankly, as far as my personal plans go, it fit's nicely into that famous "gone with the wind " remark.

I have however, tried to encourage and help you, even stood up for you, and will continue to do so to an extent...

As far as any one in here, except for that would be cowboy, joe, dejuisy, cubber, springfield, cat, prong our two golddiggers, and on, I doubt that anyone else is interested in stealing your site or announcing it first.

Sooooo get to cracking buddy, use us as a sounding board.

Remember, just as in the - true --Tayopa story , if you can ask something that I can't reasonably answer, then I had better get back to wor_, but most certainly not get upset..

Don Jose de La Mancha

`

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i agree ...i am not saying i think we found something that looks like chicomoztoc , i am saying i have found the real chicomoztoc .. not some site that looks like it ...this is the real chicomoztoc .. and poor translation the codex is the reason why they beleive it is in mexico .. its not................... Chiconauhtla is not chicomoztoc ... i have out right prove it is not chicomoztoc ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
come on you ,... you got to amit you had as much funny make fun of that crazy bowman as the rest of them .... LOL

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Bowman, I believe you... I don't know anything that would dispute your conclusion, although I do find that codexes were very often mis-translated.
Janiece :icon_study:

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i corrected charts for the use navy .some of them charts had had no correction for more then 30 years ,some had never been corrected at all .. maybe i have a insight most never under stand ...

i can read almost any of the codex when in a few weeks of study .. it was funny with the chicomoztoc codex i knew what it was saying almost at frist sight yet it was not translated that way by others ..so even the fact i found this site and it is not where other people beleive it was dose not mean the translation they gave was correct .. and as i have out right stated . i am 100% postive this site #4 is chicomoztoc .. i am bitting the $34,000 i have invested that i am right in my translation of the codex's sorry i was not going to tell you i have two full translations of two diffrent codex that put the true location at site #4 ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Saludos amigos,

Blindbowman wrote:
cub where is chicomoztoc ...?

Oro where is chicomoztoc ...?

Cj where is chicomoztoc ...?

thats what i thaught ....

Well amigo I don't get a chance to be online every day, especially not during the warm months (much "w-o-r-..." that has to get done while the weather allows, as you know only too well on the farm) so I apologize for not getting a reply out to your question as quickly as might have been preferred. I do not know for an absolute FACT exactly where Chicomoztoc is, but my money is on Utah. (You know why too amigo, and I thank you again.) A key to the location is in that codex which shows Chicomoztoc and the Aztecs leaving it, I think we covered it before but that key does fit with a location in Utah, and you know what Dillmans found there too.

Blindbowman also wrote:
if it is the purity and these two sample match then i would have proff of finding the sorce of waltz's gold ore ...even if the ore sample changes the purity of the gold would not right

You are correct, even if the gold amount in your sample is quite small, the 'fineness' (purity) would be identical to that of Waltz, if they come from the same ore vein. You also know that in all gold mines, regardless of how good the miners were at efficiently extracting the gold, some minor amounts remain that can prove the mine was a gold mine - so yes an assay would either prove or disprove that the ore sample was from the same vein as Waltz's. I have mentioned this to some of our other fellow members here on T-net; and it is just my personal opinion - but I do NOT need to see huge stacks of gold bars, gigantic nuggets etc to convince me that a gold mine is a gold mine, but I DO need to see some gold. Even quite small amounts, which the old timers used to call "showings" that is ore that is far too poor to make it worth mining profitably, can still prove that it was a gold mine, especially considering that the old-timers usually tried to work only the very richest ore (considering their available tools and technology, it was the sensible thing to do) and LEFT the less-rich ore. I know several fellows who have bought old "played out" mines that had been worked over in the 1890's and again in the 1930's, but with today's technology and equipment they are making a living working the tailings of those old mines. Anyway I respectfully disagree on this point amigo, I think that having the tests done would be helpful to you, even if only a "small" way in regards to Chicomoztoc, it is in a BIG way when we are talking about the lost Sombrero or lost Dutchman gold mines. One more thing but it would not be a huge surprise if some arsenic did turn up in the ore samples, it is geologically natural to occur with silver especially. As you have also mentioned, the amount that could be 'lethal' to one person might not be enough to bother another person much - so your reported symptoms could be due to arsenic. I don't think it is arsenic toxicity causing those symptoms, but I am not a doctor either.

On the other hand, if the ore samples should test out not to show gold or no arsenic, what does that tell you? It does tell you something amigo, and it does not mean that the site is not Chicomoztoc, only that the samples do not show it to have been a gold mine, (if there is no gold) or in the case of arsenic, it would allow you to look for other causes to those symptoms felt when in close proximity to the site and the ore itself. See what I mean though, to some folks the idea of fire-assays and spectrographic tests is so much mumbo-jumbo, but in geology it is very helpful. I have had a number of them done over the years, and every single test was helpful to me, both in ruling out particular minerals and sites, and in locating where the richest place to mine was. Besides, even if you must pay for them - it is tax-deductible expenses for a prospector or treasure-hunter! :o ;D :D :wink: If it were myself, having made such discoveries, I would happily take advantage of the offers of our amigo Cubfan, to run a few tests on the ore samples for free (gratis). You stand to lose NOTHING in having the tests run, except a little time while they are done, and the information is certain to be of some use to you.

Blindbowman also wrote:
you got to amit you had as much funny make fun of that crazy bowman as the rest of them .... LOL

I respectfully disagree amigo, and have not intentionally made fun of you in my posts as far as I know. If any of my posts do have such, I will be happy to delete them as no offense was ever intended.

Don Jose, Dueno de Real e Minas de Tayopa wrote:
As far as any one in here, except for that would be cowboy, joe, dejuisy, cubber, springfield, cat, prong our two golddiggers, and on, I doubt that anyone else is interested in stealing your site or announcing it first.

HAY now amigo I told you, I have no intentions of becoming a career-bovine-wrangler! ;D :D :wink: Just filling in until the real thing can be found. ::) :-[ ;D :D (Seems real cowboys are a little scarce, even in this country.)

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Ok, I have a question, what does everyone think about the horse map? I know that some postulate that the horse is actually a map, but what about words within and without on the map, come on everyone give me your best...lol
Janiece :thumbsup:

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
dang, Jack... are all of those patents yours? Shoot makes me feel like a duck paddling upside down.
Janiece :icon_salut:

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Gossamer said:
dang, Jack... are all of those patents yours? Shoot makes me feel like a duck paddling upside down.
Janiece :icon_salut:

Gossamer: I usually feel like a duck paddling upside down too. But I honestly don't understand your question. I don't have any patents.

Jack

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gossamer,

I can give you a place to start with the Horse Map:

Get a topographic map with Palomino Mountain on it. Start with Aylor's Arch, also known as Caballo Ojo or eye of the horse. Make that arch the eye of the horse on the Stone Maps. See if you can put a large portion of the horse together on the topo........from that point.

You are now on the edge of a series of clues pointing to the creator of those maps.

I figured out the trail maps over thirty years ago, and have been all over that section of the mountains. It was only in the last five or six years that I began to suspect who made the maps.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Sorry, I read something while paddling... :icon_profileleft:
see I'm trying to keep up, but can't read that fast.

CJ, that is awesome, i will do that... but I'm curious if there is any map symbol or map designation that used horse as a symbol. Bear with me, when I tell you what I'm fiinding it will (or should) be interesting.
Janiece ;D

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA mi amigo Gossamer (Janiece) and everyone,

The horse is perhaps the strongest clue as to whom is responsible for creating the stone maps, as well as when and why. I am a little surprised that our mutual amigo Blindbowman has not weighed in on this (yet) but perhaps he will yet, he has some very interesting ideas about them. Cactusjumper (Joe) seems to have a very good 'fit' with where the maps actually lead you, which also points to the source maps used for creating it - another strong clue as to when they were made, since those type of source maps were not available prior to the date when the organization was created. (If I am being just a little too vague amigo, just drop me a PM and I will clarify anything I posted that is too fuzzy - so far.)

The Peralta Stones are a very polarizing subject, and as CJ has noted some time ago, folks tend to divide into two mutually-exclusive (even slightly hostile) camps; those who are convinced they are genuine maps, and those who are convinced they are frauds. There are some very strong opinions concerning these curiosities, opinions that are not likely to be swayed by any persuasive logic; perhaps that was the intention when they were created? I don't know where you stand on these Peralta Stones amigo Janiece, and would be interested in hearing your views on the subject. If you are still very much on the fence, of course I can understand that as well. (I have tried talking folks 'down off the fence' before without much luck! ;D :D) Thank you in advance,
Your friend,
Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy and Gossamer,

Here is the story of how I became interested in the Stone Maps:

Back around 1965 my Uncle, Chuck Ribaudo, was involved in a search for the Harry LaFrance cave of gold bars.
He held the gold bar that Harry brought out of the mountains, and later related the story to me. The story, as told by Tracy Hawkins, my uncle's partner, was first published in "Ripples Of Lost Echo's" by, Bob Ward.

I was in Vietnam, and missed out on that search. Getting back to the states in late 1966, I became interested in finding that cave, and also began a serious dance with the Stone Maps. I was already convinced that the cave of gold bars was Jesuit. Because I was still in the service, and stationed in Alaska, my trips into the mountains were very limited.

I realized, almost at once, that the Stone Map Trails were drawn from high points in the mountains. The rest was a simple matter of connecting the dots.....so to speak. I also began to seriously study Jesuit and Mesoamerican history. I like to see both sides of every debate, and stuck with the Jesuit theory for many years. The weight of the evidence finally convinced me that whatever Harry found, it was not a Jesuit treasure.

What was truly fascinating, was the fact that the Stone Maps took you right into the area of Harry's search. Not near, not about, but smack dab center of where he said he found that cave.

In recent years, I have uncovered a number of clues that point to the creators of the Stone Maps. Some of it was through conversations with well known and knowledgeable Dutch Hunters, and much of it came from published works on the subject.

Take care,

Joe

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Cactusjumper wrote:
The weight of the evidence finally convinced me that whatever Harry found, it was not a Jesuit treasure.

Joe, as you are convinced Harry's treasure was not Jesuit, do you have a conclusion or even any pet theories as to the true origin? Thank you in advance,
your friend,
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread