the everything site ...?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

"there will not be any spectro analysis , or any test or any more research or treasure hunting . no treaure trove premits, no more expeditions ...."

" Veni, vidi, vici "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is indeed unfortunate, as I really looked forward to your ever evolving theories. They kept me in my books and on the Internet trail. Not saying that I gave them much credence, just wanted to research the subjects to see where you were getting your ideas and if they held any water, no pun intended, at all.

Considering the scope of your theories, it never seemed possible that you would ever receive a permit, or even get the proposal beyond a first contact. The proof that you have offered here would never reach the level of serious consideration........as we have often mentioned.

Getting a treasure trove permit for the Superstitions entails reams of paperwork and more than a little cash. Before any of that happens, you must first convince that first contact that you have something worth further consideration.

All of this assumes that this has not all been a huge joke, which you yourself have claimed elsewhere. The talent required to spin this yarn for this long has been monumentally impressive.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman wrote:
" Veni, vidi, vici "

SALUDOS buscadores del tesoros,

Are you now saying that you have all the questions answered to your own level of satisfaction? Will you be publishing this in your book? Thank you in advance,
tu amigo,
Oroblanco

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm assuming that the permitting step did not go as planned. As others have mentioned, that's not terribly surprising - it's a tedious and difficult process at best even when you have all your ducks in a row and physical evidence to back up your claims - with only theories to go on, there's little hope of convincing an organization that likely doesn't believe there's even a CHANCE of any gold or treasures buried in the Superstitions to allow you to do any digging in "their" mountains.

That said, here's something that I hope is at least a little consolation. If you've enjoyed the search and the adventure, and you're thoroughly convinced that you've found something of significance, does it really matter what anyone else thinks? Does it really matter if you don't rewrite history, or have a a truck full of gold ore to show everyone for your efforts?

More than one treasure hunter has been known to believe in this little adage... "the true treasure is in the search itself."

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Cubfan wrote:
More than one treasure hunter has been known to believe in this little adage... "the true treasure is in the search itself."

Amen amigo! You have hit the nail on the head!

Zeitgeist_Xero wrote:
I'm glad you guys pitch in and help blindbowman with his fiction novel.

Hey some fiction novels sell millions of copies, making the authors into instant millionaires! Gold can be found in many forms, as they say! ;D

Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
LMAO... he did it again. I follow trails he leaves all over. He loves pulling everyone in and he needs to have a listening place. Has anyone ever met BB?
I told another poster here, that I thought he was a bright 14 yr old boy, or a girl... having a ball, thats why when you ask questions, he shuts down. He uses info and switches it up enough to keep it interesting. He/she will start another thread and trail everyone down it. Hey don't stop now, it is very entertaining.
And if you like fiction, and I certainly do, but since he or she has never shown any real proof and gets very cranky if you ask him to produce any. All of these charactoristics are classic juvenile behavior.
BB, whomever your are, what ever the story... keep it spinning.
Janiece

" Veni, vidi, vici "
I came, I saw, I conquered'... BB, no... not so much.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA mi amigo Janiece,

A friend of mine has indeed met with our mutual amigo Blindbowman, and even went hiking into the Superstitions with him; I can assure you he is not a teenager, more like in his 40's. It is a little odd to talk about someone in the third person so I apologize for "stealing his thunder" and by no means am speaking FOR him, he is certainly capable of speaking for himself.

Blindbowman has a little different way of saying things from what I am accustomed to, being very 'absolute' in his statements where personally I would use much more cautious words, like 'probably' or 'I believe' instead of "it is" or "beyond all doubt". It is just his way of speaking, I think.

Of course it is entirely possible the whole thing has been a massive hoax/joke; but if so, it is one that has been 'fun' even for the doubters and skeptics. As our amigo Cactusjumper mentioned, even when BB has said something that sounds outrageous, we find ourselves poring over our books and the internet, doing some fact-checking and historical research so it has been useful and 'productive' even for a total skeptic. It has been interesting to say the least!

I can only guess as to why Blindbowman has now decided it is over, he has 'conquered' - if it were myself, I would absolutely be saving up (even scraping) to make my next trip back to those sites, had I found such things as Blindbowman has said he has found. This makes me doubt his claims, just a little, that he would be so willing to just drop it and not make any return trips to photograph, survey, get samples of the ore for assaying and spectrograph tests, plus trying to get some open-minded archaeologist to accompany him and at least SEE what he has found, but maybe that is just my view. Victory can be measured in many ways, and the most important one is your own personal satisfaction. Perhaps he has accomplished that level, if not the others?
Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gossamer,

"All of these characteristics are classic juvenile behavior."

Like it or not, we all have become some kind of weird family for bb. In the process, many of us have come to our own conclusions as to what makes him tick.

One of the "classic" signs of heavy pot use is "arrested development". Anyone who looks into this illness will have no problem recognizing the signs that manifest themselves in bb. Many of us have tried, without success, to suggest to bb that he seek help. He firmly believes that he hears and sees things that no one else can. As you study "arrested development" you will find those exact words being used.

Most of us have tried to reach bb with a touch of reality. It may be that his recent request for a meeting with Scott Wood brought him face to face with that reality. Most of us have no idea if that is what happened, but the timing seems more than coincidental.

It may be that it is impossible for him to leave his other world behind him, but should he decide to step into ours, I will be more than happy to discuss the history and legends that surround the Superstitions with him, as well as Aztec.....etc. He has a rare intelligence and a questioning mind to go with it. Many of his wild stories walked a fine tightrope between real history and his vivid imagination.

Hopefully this latest fall has not done any permanent damage. The highs and lows of his mood have been obvious. Many of his post seem to indicate that he is on some kind of medication.

Personally, I wish nothing but the best for him. I am not as sure as Jose that he will return, but nothing would surprise me.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
I have no problems with him... I find BB engaging and interesting and very entertaining. I'm not fond of his deletions of his posts, but I've found a way around that.
I don't care if you do drugs BB, some of my best friends cannot write a word without the puffpuff as they like to call it. It does give them a special concentration to writing and studying that my friends say they don't have when straight. I never liked it, but have no feelings about anyone doing it.
I agree with CJ, this isn't your swan song... lol, and BB I will address you. I'm an artist and understand the process. I also understand the mystical parts and love the mix.
But I understand what it is and why and where... I do not expect that you will leave, actually hope you don't. But the only way to " Veni, vidi, vici "... is to the find the road less traveled, you have to go, you have to see (physical sight), and the conquering... shoot I'm be there cheerleading you on.
I had written my earlier post this morning before anyone had posted to his byebye... but I decided to wait and let others opinions fly... and got a kick that many are on the same page.
So (again) BB don't get your drawers in a bunch and keep letting it rip.
Janiece
PS Oro thank you, I understand his words, every color and nuance...I'm not posting as much becauseI've had family here so much.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth, I've offered several times to do analytical analysis FOR FREE on samples he may have. I work in a laboratory and it would be nothing for me to analyze for arsenic, gold, silver, etc... in any sample. I have yet to be taken up on my offer - perhaps he really DOESN'T want to know - perhaps the fiction has grown to a point where anything REAL that may destroy it isn't desired?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Mornig cub: You posted -->

perhaps the fiction has grown to a point where anything REAL that may destroy it isn't desired?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story of my life, sigh, snifff.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Hehe, well Real, up to this point your "fiction" holds a great deal more water for me than some others I've read. I look forward to the day I can read your book (signed by the author hopefully?) and say "I was there on a forum when he was talking about his find and got to know him a little bit."

Actually, my real hope is that perhaps one day in the not too distant future I might have an opportunity to join a few other folks here and get a personal tour of your Tayopa! I've never been to Mexico and I can't think of a more compelling reason to visit!!

Take care.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
"I have yet to be taken up on my offer " your not going to be taken up on your offer by me .. " i am not going to release anything till i can public prove it is chicomoztoc .....,your offer would do nothing for the discovery it self .. even if the samples show gold and silicon it would not prove much of anything ...i have few ideas as to how i can prove this site with out haveing someone else try to clam jump it ...as it stands i dont have the time or the money to play right now but some day i will and then set back and watch the show ...

this was not a joke or some wild idea to get people to look 71/2 miles out in the desert for something that is not there ...

i said i can prove it is chicomoztoc what i do with this discovery is the next step..

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA mi amigo Blindbowman (and everyone),

Blindbowman wrote:
your offer would do nothing for the discovery it self .. even if the samples show gold and silicon it would not prove much of anything

Still amigo, it would tell you something; and every little bit of information is helpful. You know all about piecing together a puzzle from the pieces, and having those samples assayed/spectrographed would provide you with that much more information.

Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
BB, of course you can stop bouncing ideas, with yout special twistl. i think its a good forum for you to, get others information. So it really doesn't matter what others think.
I wish you well, if you need help or just a friend, I'm here.
Janiece

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
HOLA mi amigo Blindbowman (and everyone),

Blindbowman wrote:
your offer would do nothing for the discovery it self .. even if the samples show gold and silicon it would not prove much of anything

Still amigo, it would tell you something; and every little bit of information is helpful. You know all about piecing together a puzzle from the pieces, and having those samples assayed/spectrographed would provide you with that much more information.

Oroblanco

I assume BB's response above is to my post. I thought you were concerned about arsenic poisoning which can be easily tested for?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread